What's new

Welcome!

Christmas event 2016

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
holi, well, i know how is very hard plan events and how is more hard time and patience to make it, because you all have a real life.
I'm here to say thanks for this event, as the others events we need work together to finish (Together we are Better), so i love it, thanks again staff and continue ur incredible job

Last edited:

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score
holi, well, i know how is very hard plan events and how is more hard time and patience to make it, because you all have a real life.
I'm here to say thanks for this event, as the others events we need work together to finish (Together we are Better), so i love it, thanks again staff and continue ur incredible job

RT + Fav

Isablue

Reaction score
We'll be able to open boxes until they have sprites, as raissa said in another post, they don't have a date, so we'll have to wait and be patient.

brucelikerock

Reaction score
hi I have a question about the sculpting ice, is that also a reward from the event? or that ice statues are something different

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
hi I have a question about the sculpting ice, is that also a reward from the event? or that ice statues are something different

As far as I understood we should be able to craft them after completing it but I guess it was not implemented yet (I tried to "use" one but nothing happened).

About boxes, actually it can be before Jan 3rd, Raissa just said that if spriter doesn't deliver it until then she'll have to ask another one. That means chances of delivery before Jan 3rd are low since the guy/girl's having problems with deadlines, but it's not technically 0.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Ice statues that you'll be able to craft out of ice cubes:
Wdn0AFc.png

There might be more in the future.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Ice statues that you'll be able to craft out of ice cubes:
Wdn0AFc.png

There might be more in the future.

Every statue is nice, everything alright but the fanniest is Lapras statute, from smaller cube, bigger statue : D.
New house decorations are coming !: )

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Every statue is nice, everything alright but the fanniest is Lapras statute, from smaller cube, bigger statue : D.
New house decorations are coming !: )

Well, that's right, but the way system will work cannot include more than 1 ice cube for 1 statue xD

Invictus

Reaction score
there's no way to get decorations that are in fb page in this event?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Well, that's right, but the way system will work cannot include more than 1 ice cube for 1 statue xD

I thought the same about that 1 cube =/= 1 statue.
It will be to weird for some of them xD.

koles

Reaction score
Is it possible now to make boxes movable, dropable etc?

Back