What's new

Welcome!

Christmas event 2016

Sheeper

Reaction score
Some say it's bugged, others say it's made by satan himself... all we know it is done!
2sbCUoQ.png

mateos001q

Reaction score
There are all 100 npcs. You just didn't check all places. Not like these 6 are super easy.

20:26 Carrie Martin: Bring my letter to santa please!
20:26 Santa Claus: You already collected enough letters, come back to me.

huberto

Reaction score
No, I mean the way you can talk so much shit together

For some it is shit, for others it is funny, but I cant see other people butthurt here about a bad joke. If you think I'm trying to say your event is bad or whatever you are not right. Event is cool, 0 delay, people working together, etc.
It looks like you can't stay calm if people just enjoy what you prepared for us and nobody is complaining/hating so you trying to find hate anywhere. Dont complain about bad people crying and hating anything you do if you see hate everywhere, or must find it by all means.

Kreyexx

Reaction score
Is there a possibility for event to end on Wednesday? Because a lot of people are going to abuse the list of npcs, and it's going to ruin the economy if there are too many new pokemons. And there's just enough time already.

jona rocket

Reaction score
Is there a possibility for event to end on Wednesday? Because a lot of people are going to abuse the list of npcs, and it's going to ruin the economy if there are too many new pokemons. And there's just enough time already.
If you try harder, you will have more prizes, that's what it's about, do not be bitter and enjoy the game

Barcelo

Reaction score
If you're guys making a spoil and sharing it with everyone, then don't complain now.

The majority of players took advantage of the spoiler, but not for that we must all carry the same fate, many people study, work, take care of family. It's really unfair, it may take 8 hours x character to do mission 1 and 2.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
The majority of players took advantage of the spoiler, but not for that we must all carry the same fate, many people study, work, take care of family. It's really unfair, it may take 8 hours x character to do mission 1 and 2.

No, it's not unfair. If someone has more time, then has bigger adventage. Btw you were the one who was sending the doc with npcs positions and screens, so you're the latest person who should be complaining. You should have thought of it before. It was very obvious that if someone will make/share the spoil around, then half of players will do it on noob chars aswell, as it's easier with the spoil.

Barcelo

Reaction score
Well i just shared information with people that give me spoiler and help to found kids, i just say that this time of year all people or comun people have time with family and friends, but its ok, thanks Aga.

metaldroga

Reaction score
@raissa @jano @Zelricks™

I was doing the event and I count the kids who don't believe on santa and the number is wrong... I got 58 letters and 42 that don't believe... :S I think I do something wrong or a bug... :( Can you help me...? so is possible to know what kid is missing or something?.
Spoiler:

r4nE118.png

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
@raissa @jano @Zelricks™

I was doing the event and I count the kids who don't believe on santa and the number is wrong... I got 58 letters and 42 that don't believe... :S I think I do something wrong or a bug... :( Can you help me...? so is possible to know what kid is missing or something?.
Spoiler:

r4nE118.png

U must talk to every NPC again, maybe u forgot to say 'hi' for some, that happenned to me.

Back