What's new

Welcome!

Children's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Children's Day is at 1st of June in many countries around the world. With this occasion we've decided to give you little adventages.
We hope you'll enjoy it!
OQusvmO.png

The Viper

Reaction score
Donation promotion will be the same as others? 50%more points?
and about those new spawns and stages? more info soon?

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, it may be offtop but Zelricks ignored my thread and 10 bumps after that, so if u're boosting exp stages, can u also rebalance some exp for pokemons? I think about for example blastoise (less than cloyster), sunflora (less than bayleef) etc., there should be a difference basics on difficulty while killing strong pokemons beetwen those weaker.

ChazzRey

Reaction score
Well, it may be offtop but Zelricks ignored my thread and 10 bumps after that, so if u're boosting exp stages, can u also rebalance some exp for pokemons? I think about for example blastoise (less than cloyster), sunflora (less than bayleef) etc., there should be a difference basics on difficulty while killing strong pokemons beetwen those weaker.

Nobody ignored your thread, we've checked it right after you wrote it (I shouldn't even mention that we spent hours on checking everything step by step). Even tho nobody answered, it doesn't mean that we ignore it, we just don't want to promise and write another 's00n'.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Nobody ignored your thread, we've checked it right after you wrote it (I shouldn't even mention that we spent hours on checking everything step by step). Even tho nobody answered, it doesn't mean that we ignore it, we just don't want to promise and write another 's00n'.

I actually answered him in game that we'll review. (and it was somehow 2-3 days after his thread was created)

Ludacha

Reaction score
This whole event and all of this things you said start at 29. till 4.?
I mean, double exp will be all these 5-6 days or it will be added one by one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back