Welcome!

Children's Day Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Children's Day Lottery

Has been enabled. Ticket costs 50k. You can use max 1 character and buy 2 tickets on it (means you cannot use more than 1 account). List of rewards might be a bit extended yet as well as amount of tickets if it's needed.
Ticket can be bought in pvp from npc Lalo

Last edited by a moderator:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Please more tickets not everyone is a friki. We have alot of players who couldnt play this weekend or monday. Just a few more.

marr

Reaction score
You guys have to do more restricted limits, because i didn't play one day and i can't buy any ticket because there aren't anymore. 600 tickets. How many players play this game? I'm pretty sure that much players buy more than "limited 2". Maybe u should check it or something? It has no sense.

haillove

Reaction score
hope dont add new ticket . there same good rewards we already pay it because 500 ticket big chance. so if u add more tickets its unfair . our chance is going down need stay on 500 ticket

Sylwanek

Reaction score
why dont? everybody wanna try to win something ;p

Sylwanek

Reaction score
I did not have money for the lottery, my friend lent me but only after 500 places were filled XD then aga added 50 but I was at school I came back and there were no places so I would like these 100 to be added or 50 xD

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
hope dont add new ticket . there same good rewards we already pay it because 500 ticket big chance. so if u add more tickets its unfair . our chance is going down need stay on 500 ticket

Please, just add 2 tickets for Sylwanek, its children's dat lottery, he is probably the biggest child, and he still didnt get his tickets...

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score

List of rewards might be a bit extended yet as well as amount of tickets if it's needed.

I really want to be able to participate in this lottery But all tickets ran out . sadbulba I just moved away from home and I have no internet , until the weekend I will probably have internet installed at home again ;/ (I haven't played for almost 1 week)

If you decide to add new tickets, I'll find a way to get in the game and participate mewlove

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
You guys have to do more restricted limits, because i didn't play one day and i can't buy any ticket because there aren't anymore. 600 tickets. How many players play this game? I'm pretty sure that much players buy more than "limited 2". Maybe u should check it or something? It has no sense.

I'm also tired the same Sh.. guys win the best always u know a khor... and his 7 rl brothers and sharers just to mention an example.

Ash noob

Reaction score
They placed 50 more tickets, take advantage ... so they don't cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back