What's new

Welcome!

Children's Day Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

demzpacito

Reaction score
You guys have to do more restricted limits, because i didn't play one day and i can't buy any ticket because there aren't anymore. 600 tickets. How many players play this game? I'm pretty sure that much players buy more than "limited 2". Maybe u should check it or something? It has no sense.

they always check it before drawing the lottery

Xigenon488

Reaction score
İt really make me mad. When i get into lottery i am looking player limit and rewards but when you expand player limit you are stealing our chance. Now you are add +50 limit again. Yes you are also add +15 gift but those gifts is worthless i feel like a stupid... thanks

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
But who said that every lottery should bring you profit? In every lottery there are better and worse items - if you are lucky one, you will get something cool. This is how it works, don't expect that they will give 15 OP items. I think it's fair enough - adding more tickets, they also added rewards. It's a lottery after all. In previous lotteries, people spent even more than 200k and no one was complaining on the forum.

Good luck for everyone and just remember it's all about fun

mewlove

PS. There might as well be no lottery because we have a lot of events every week.

Last edited:

Bini

Reaction score
My question is why we call this a lottery since they added more tickets even tho GM joining in with his main char full of pokemons already (also winning) :)

Xigenon488

Reaction score
Actually i never get any reward in any lottery i dont have luck!. But this is not fair you can think it's fair i actually last time i was think same but i wasnt text forum also my friend think same to.

It is so basic if you put there player limit and you just expand that limit randomly people of course complain about that.

i am trying defend my right here also other people who get into lottery.

If you check last 15 rewards all of them is WORTHLESS and they put 50 ticket more its means people who get into lottery they chance is lower.

It is not fair! You cant change game rules in middle of the game.

If hadnt player limit in start lottery I never complain about that...

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Why it's always the same? at the beginning players cry because they couldnt buy ticket, so they are asking for more. If they add more tickets, then players cry because there are more tickets and less rewards... There is no solution for you all, no matter how many rewards are or something, if you are lucky you will win good reward anyway, ofc with less chance. But my point is simple, dont ask for more tickets if you gonna cry later, good day for everyone.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Thread cleaned. Keep it polite from now or else ill start punishing.

This quite below will probably solve many "doubts" you guys have:
List of rewards might be a bit extended yet as well as amount of tickets if it's needed.

So everyone here complaining that they added more tickets KNEW or should know that ticket list would be increased and rewards would be extended A BIT if needed. Nobody got scammed, not our fault that some of you can't read and i'm honestly shocked that we have to rewrite the same stuff every lottery, even tho they have been like this for years now.

İt really make me mad. When i get into lottery i am looking player limit and rewards but when you expand player limit you are stealing our chance. Now you are add +50 limit again. Yes you are also add +15 gift but those gifts is worthless i feel like a stupid... thanks
Everyone deserves a chance to participate, not only the ones who were quick to see a lottery in the week start.

My question is why we call this a lottery since they added more tickets even tho GM joining in with his main char full of pokemons already (also winning) :)
First quote answers you. And since when gamemasters stopped being players? They are volunteering their time to moderate the game and help players as they can, but they are still players, they have the SAME right as every player to participate, i don't get your complain here.

Actually i never get any reward in any lottery i dont have luck!. But this is not fair you can think it's fair i actually last time i was think same but i wasnt text forum also my friend think same to.

It is so basic if you put there player limit and you just expand that limit randomly people of course complain about that.

i am trying defend my right here also other people who get into lottery.

If you check last 15 rewards all of them is WORTHLESS and they put 50 ticket more its means people who get into lottery they chance is lower.

It is not fair! You cant change game rules in middle of the game.

If hadnt player limit in start lottery I never complain about that...
No rule were changed in the middle of the game, it was known the tickets WOULD BE EXPANDED IF NEEDED, there are more players in the game than yourself, and everyone deserves a chance.

Also, i don't get what some of you do think about lotteries, it is NOT A FREE ITEMS EVENT, the name already says, LOTTERY, you have a chance to win something good, something ok, bad or nothing. Every lottery had mixed prizes, prob next lotteries to come will also have the same mixed prizes, and most likely tickets will be increased again so everyone has a chance. Come on people, look around, nobody here is the sole special player.

demzpacito

Reaction score
I guess the point is that rewards that have been added recently are not as good as the ones from original list. I cant remember what was the original ones but judging by the last 20~ rewards from actual list I cant tell they're wrong. For example, in first 130 rewards we have 13 shinies and 15 cloneds, while in last 20 we have 0 shinies and 1 cloned

1R5Ipjp.png

Ive played this game long enough and knocked my head on the wall while arguing on forum enough times to understand acting like people did on this thread is not the best way to address to this matter, or any matter, but that doesnt change the fact they have a point. This was actually theme of a meme some time ago

l4DXLIM.png

Dont get me wrong, Im not really worried about lotteries at all (Ive won like 1 good thing in over 45 tries), but I understand people's frustration about getting lesser chances of getting great rewards after paying the price (its all about the risk/benefit after all). If I were to suggest anything I would define quotas for "op rewards", "great rewards", "good rewards", "average rewards" and "shit rewards" (or something like that) and increase the number of each quota proportionally

Jeroxx

Reaction score
hehehe (sarcasm) is not the first time that things have changed .. I have already noticed those "irregularities" but as what you post they pass through ..... there is nothing left but to hold on and keep playing hehehe

Angelic

Reaction score
I guess the point is that rewards that have been added recently are not as good as the ones from original list. I cant remember what was the original ones but judging by the last 20~ rewards from actual list I cant tell they're wrong. For example, in first 130 rewards we have 13 shinies and 15 cloneds, while in last 20 we have 0 shinies and 1 cloned

1R5Ipjp.png

Ive played this game long enough and knocked my head on the wall while arguing on forum enough times to understand acting like people did on this thread is not the best way to address to this matter, or any matter, but that doesnt change the fact they have a point. This was actually theme of a meme some time ago

l4DXLIM.png

Dont get me wrong, Im not really worried about lotteries at all (Ive won like 1 good thing in over 45 tries), but I understand people's frustration about getting lesser chances of getting great rewards after paying the price (its all about the risk/benefit after all). If I were to suggest anything I would define quotas for "op rewards", "great rewards", "good rewards", "average rewards" and "shit rewards" (or something like that) and increase the number of each quota proportionally

Statues, toys, figurines,cups, etc

I think they should change and put better things like x200 Sport balls, X200 Cloned balls X200 Dream balls etc, x300 rocketballs, etc things of greater interest such as prizes of lesser value

marshalldx53

Reaction score

1R5Ipjp.png

l4DXLIM.png

I agree with this and I also don't even bother with lotteries cause I'm pretty sure I won't get a reward from it.

Actually, I believe the lottery system should have a rework not only on prizes x tickets but also on the transparency of the system itself. Like, instead of doing whatever you guys do to distribute the rewards, you could actually do it live on twitch/facebook. I'm positive that LOTS of people would be interested in watching this.

IMO this would not only show how things are done but it also would bring attention to Padventures as you would have even more engaging content to share on social media (I strongly believe that this is one of your main goals).

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Statues, toys, figurines,cups, etc

I think they should change and put better things like x200 Sport balls, X200 Cloned balls X200 Dream balls etc, x300 rocketballs, etc things of greater interest such as prizes of lesser value
Lotteries are not a win/win situation, some will lose, some will win, that "shitty" prize if it was on a real lottery would be nothing, cause iirc lotteries are like that in rl, big prize, 2/3 smaller prizes and thats it. The way i see is that if we removed the worse prizes, the chances of you getting nothing would only rise(or no, i'm not the math genius around here, demz is).

Every player knows (or should) that lotteries have been like this for eons, and it is something that you choose to participate, be either free or paid you can always step aside if prizes are not from your liking.

I agree with this and I also don't even bother with lotteries cause I'm pretty sure I won't get a reward from it.

Actually, I believe the lottery system should have a rework not only on prizes x tickets but also on the transparency of the system itself. Like, instead of doing whatever you guys do to distribute the rewards, you could actually do it live on twitch/facebook. I'm positive that LOTS of people would be interested in watching this.

IMO this would not only show how things are done but it also would bring attention to Padventures as you would have even more engaging content to share on social media (I strongly believe that this is one of your main goals).
Lottery system works pretty fine now, it is just a button, always had work like that, wouldn't a 20 second live pushing a single button that would bring more "trust" to the system itself, instead would bring complaints to rework the system(yours is a suggestion and i totally get it), which jano doesn't have time now, SPECIALLY for a system that's working properly for few years now. Plus the extra work to do when now you can simply randomize things, but of course people will doubt anything that's done, as they do on catches, on drops and so on, we can't control that i suppose.

As i said, prizes and tickets can be adjusted a bit till the end of the lottery, but i understand some might regret purchasing tickets, so if anyone here, even after reading that this would happen feel that his money is not worth of the lottery or feel prizes are not good, send me a letter in game and i'll refund your tickets.

Platinum: [CM] Atlas
Diamond: [CM] Atlas on Diamond

You have approx 1 day from now =)

shivex

Reaction score
Hiho!

Just to help you out here, heres some quick math for everyone (and sorry if im wrong)

There's 750 tickets so with one ticket you can get:

At least a reward: 23%
Shiny: 1.8%
Cloned: 2.1%
Tm Case: .6%
Box: .06%

At least 1/5 (almost 1/4) of the tickets have a prize wich imo is pretty good (for dummies 2 tickets is a 50% chance to get anything)

Regards!

Angelic

Reaction score
Devaluation of lotery after add more tickets because

700 tickets = 70kk or more

150 rewards:
Shinyes+rare pokes+expensive helds =31.5kk

Cloneds + pokes +helds + items+ balls etc = 14.5kk

= 46kk rounded up for any missing to 50kk

50kk its equal of 500 tickets =50kk but if add 700-750 tickets

Decrease the transparency

ZoombieBR