What's new

Welcome!

Charm system

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
With latest update charm system have been implemented, charms give different bonuses, currently there are 12 charm types:

stunning
wealth
lucky
power
defense
experience
dodge
fire
catch
vital
cure
mimic

- Each Pokemon has different tasks to get/upgrade a charm.
- You can take maximum 3 tasks at the same time.
- To upgrade the tier of a charm you must complete the task of the same level again.
- To unlock tasks of the next level you must complete previous task at least once before.
- Some charms are only available at tasks of level 3.
- Charms of higher level tasks are stronger.
- Maximum tier of a charm is 3.
- After completing the tasks 3 times it will reach max tier and the task can't be taken again.
- You can drop tasks any time.
- You can reset charms, but if you do you must complete the task again.
- Reseting charms cost 1 ten thousand dollar the first 3 times, after third reset it costs 1 diamond.
- Not all charms work during duels, you can find this info in their tooltip.
- Some charms have a cooldown during duels.
- Some charms have two different effects, player must select what effect to use when enabling it.
- Maximum 3 charms can be enabled at the same time, 1 charm per Pokemon.
- If you have more than 1 charm enabled that works in pvp, just one be used randomly.

Keywords in tooltip
user = all my X have chance to EFFECT to/from any pokemon
tasked pokemon = all my pokemon have chance to EFFECT to/from X

You can find useful information by hovering on the "warning" sign

n8JggcL.png

To get a cham, take a task and then report it once completed:

cI4suso.png

Nham0wO.png

You can cancel the task any time by "control" + right click on the "report button"

You can find more useful information by hovering on the charm, for example:
- How to enable/disable/reset a charm?
- What does a charm do, charm cooldown, etc.

4v1u18R.png

pQuwpAS.png

You can find a list of all your owned charms in the main window of Pokedex. (enabled charms are shown first in the list)

8DOecns.png

You can check the progress of your tasks in the Pokedex.

2HVBUQJ.png

Currently not all Pokemons/forms have tasks created yet, but they will be created in the next few days.

Shouya

Reaction score
Honestly, I like the system, but I dislike that you can only have 3 charms turned on at the same time, especially since resetting will be expensive, since people probably won't be resetting it on only 1 or 2 pokes. And since most of spawns have 6+ different pokes, 3 charms don't make much of a difference.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Very nice system, is good to see how staff is working hard to give us upgrades and new system one after another! nice work guys!

Popeye

Reaction score
Hi, I didn't understand very well how to get a specific charm of each pokemon, I make the cubone task expecting to get the lucky charm but I get the defense one, is random? Or how I see which pokemon give each charm?

Thanks

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Hi, I didn't understand very well how to get a specific charm of each pokemon, I make the cubone task expecting to get the lucky charm but I get the defense one, is random? Or how I see which pokemon give each charm?

Thanks

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?42388-CHARMS-Discussion-and-Suggestions
Here's list, idk if it changed or not. Probably it works like you can get random charm on exact level, so for example catch charm, fire are only for lvl 3 task

Tsotss

Reaction score
Also have question about one more charm:
So you wanted fishing charm so here u go:
Fishing Charm > Increases chance to fish out chosen pokemon (i guess 3 lvls where 3rd time of 3rd lvl would be something like 20%) > ofc nothing in duel > Tasked pokemon
Is possible to add it?

demzpacito

Reaction score
A suggestion: maybe you could add a way for us to choose what charm we'd farm for a very expensive price, like 30 diamonds. Otherwise it'll be extremely hard to farm the wanted charm for pokes with single/double resp, taking months or even years of constant dedication

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?42388-CHARMS-Discussion-and-Suggestions
Here's list, idk if it changed or not. Probably it works like you can get random charm on exact level, so for example catch charm, fire are only for lvl 3 task

correct, also mentioned on main post

- Some charms are only available at tasks of level 3.

Also have question about one more charm:

Is possible to add it?

MAYBE, but not yet

A suggestion: maybe you could add a way for us to choose what charm we'd farm for a very expensive price, like 30 diamonds. Otherwise it'll be extremely hard to farm the wanted charm for pokes with single/double resp, taking months or even years of constant dedication

p2w?

Popeye

Reaction score
Hi, I have a question, I make the 3 charms of cubone, and activate the last one "Lucky charm", then I boosted only the Lucky charm to lvl 3 (20%), but now I can't use the boost, it stays in the first lvl with 11%. I need to boost the other 2 to lvl 3 also??

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
how is this different than a lottery where you have to use a ticket obtained through donation? its pay to have benefits like any other thing in the game

Non sense comparison. Such lotteries are made like twice a year and here we're talking about permanent sytem.

demzpacito

Reaction score
You can find a list of all your owned charms in the main window of Pokedex. (enabled charms are shown first in the list)

8DOecns.png

Another suggestion: upgrade this interface to allow us to disable (and why not enable) our charms. As we all know alolan pokes only get recorded on dex after we catch them, so if we have one active and forget to disable it before leaving respawn we would have to go back there just to disable it

And a question: in practice, what's the difference between Wealth and Lucky Charms?

metaldroga

Reaction score
the only thing that I would like to know is what charm I am about to do since when I want to make the charm I don't even see the image of the charm in the dex

DT2x67b.png

Back