What's new

Welcome!

Changhog failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have come here to leave my opinion / constructive criticism, in recent weeks Changelog has left something to be desired, because some changes in the game are made and not disclosed and others with little information, leaving the players even more confused, I would suggest posting the changes of the game for as small as possible and show some examples in images, I know that some things really are not necessary, but others are, if someone has something to add, feel free.

Thanks for listening!

2i0sxfa.png

2cfzihk.jpg

Dagugo

Reaction score
I would like to know what you cant understand there, becouse for me it is clear.

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
I would like to know what you cant understand there, becouse for me it is clear.

Where do you see what are the items that are for sale in the premium shop?

where do you show pictures?

where does it show footage of new pokemon remakes?

among many other changes that are implemented in the game without our knowing

shichibukai

Reaction score
My friend discovered that Doublade now uses stone to evolve only when he went up to level 80 and tried to do so.
Today I started Snorunt 50 and tried to evolve, imagine my surprise to know that there is now a Dawn Stone?

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score

I know what you mean with the pictures, but I'm pretty sure they let us know about all the changes.

Dagugo

Reaction score

In premium shop, it takes you 1 minute to see them there and it say is from last halloween.

Pictures of what? is not necessary to add picture of every poke added in the test room, neither for outfits already in game.

there is another lack of time, new sprites not only mean remake of pokemons, it could be just a stone, just a tree, who would be interested in a picture of stone.

Ofc, we leave some things for players discover by themselves.

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
In premium shop, it takes you 1 minute to see them there and it say is from last halloween.

Pictures of what? is not necessary to add picture of every poke added in the test room, neither for outfits already in game.

there is another lack of time, new sprites not only mean remake of pokemons, it could be just a stone, just a tree, who would be interested in a picture of stone.

Ofc, we leave some things for players discover by themselves.

I say for example Miniature House kit, that you have to spend 10 premium points if you want to know what it is and whether it will serve you or not, I speak of pokemon remakes not of stones, and do not need to add images at least inform which have been changed so that the curiosity to see that pokemon is cleared, and I was very clear that I know that some things are not necessary, but others are, like the cited examples and others that must be rethought. Just my opinion.

Dagugo

Reaction score
Then you post is wrong, is not a fail, neither a criticism, is more likely a request, im answering the way you shared your opinion, so more likely a request, someone could take in consideration your request.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Well.. about last changes (about notifications and about added pokes to test room ans how looks new items from shop) I didn't know by this post. When I looked last time on Changelog just was information about Spring Balls and that 2 new item has been added to shop (without pictures).

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Well.. about last changes (about notifications and about added pokes to test room ans how looks new items from shop) I didn't know by this post. When I looked last time on Changelog just was information about Spring Balls and that 2 new item has been added to shop (without pictures).
I see you have some observation powers. Post was edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back