What's new

Welcome!

Cards system update

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
With latest update cards system have been updated with new features:

The rewards system have been implemented, from this interface you can claim your rewards and check the progress you have on them, keep in mind that once you claim a reward your album will be locked and you won't be able to withdraw cards that you don't have repeated anymore.

bZNXj25.png

Is now possible to mix 9 of your repeated cards to get a random one of the same rarity, the card you get from this exchange could be a card you already own but you can guarantee a new card paying a 2 diamonds fee.

nnjCdOf.png

Both of these features can be accessed from your album

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Thanks for the rewards!
I have a question on one of the requirements tho, to my knowledge Team Rocket never owned a Mawile, they didn't even use one temporarily from the gatcha machine thing in the new season. May I ask why Mawile is required for Team Rocket Achi? :p

b5TPJUP.png

huberto

Reaction score
Thanks for the rewards!
I have a question on one of the requirements tho, to my knowledge Team Rocket never owned a Mawile, they didn't even use one temporarily from the gatcha machine thing in the new season. May I ask why Mawile is required for Team Rocket Achi? :p

b5TPJUP.png

Mawile's only appearance was in A Festival Trade! A Festival Farewell?. It was owned by Count Pumpka, who offered it to Jessie for her Pumpkaboo. Jessie accepted the offer to trade in hopes that she would be able to Mega Evolve Mawile one day. After the trade Jessie saw how her old Pumpkaboo evolved into Gourgeist and asked to trade the Pokémon back, which Count Pumpka agreed to.
None of Mawile's moves are known.

NufoJuarez

Reaction score
Could you please add a card for red gyarados/crystal onix please?

Back