What's new

Welcome!

Blizzard

Tsotss

Reaction score
In my opinion Blizzard is the same as Avalanche or very similar.
I would like to change Blizzard for one which we can see on this short film: (1:40-1:50 or even to end )
You could think it will be simiar to Frost Breath or Ice Wind. Then I would suggest to works like in film. It could throw little snowballs into a opponent, works like Water Gun, but this diffrent it could hit for example 3x 2k~ and throw our opponent to the end of our screen.

#edit: Why I suggest it? To make it little diffrent than Avalanche and maybe formula will be similar to Water Gun, but with this diffrent it will be longer than it ( will touch the pokemon ) and throw to end as I said above.

#edit 2: Or make it more diffrent than these above, lets it to be target attack, will touch a pokemon, make around it blizzard and throw is randomly on screen.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
that would weaken one of the most common TMs. I would rather to keep it as it is.
the way it works on video is like icy wind.
If we will ever change any formula of those two spells, it will be more likely avalanche, which is less common. Changing formula of TM for worse is a very bad movement.

Back