What's new

Welcome!

Birthday Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Could you consider to give lottery ticket to last hit too? since if is only for the most dmg only ppl with c lee will win ticket and when they finally get 5 tickets they will lend the c lee to their friends so...

Or TOP 3-5 most dmg?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
tickets for share on fb will be added during the weekend

at 04/12 somewhat between 20:30 - 22:00 (im not sure when exactly) we'll do dice event on which you will be able to win some lottery tickets along with other nice rewards, including pokemons. Entrance fee is 10k :)
Firstly on Diamond, later on platinum, unless there will be more CMs and GMs online at that time to do on both at once.

demzpacito

Reaction score
tickets for share on fb will be added during the weekend

at 04/12 somewhat between 20:30 - 22:00 (im not sure when exactly) we'll do dice event on which you will be able to win some lottery tickets along with other nice rewards, including pokemons. Entrance fee is 10k :)
Firstly on Diamond, later on platinum, unless there will be more CMs and GMs online at that time to do on both at once.

what happens if someone who already got 5 tickets get one from dice?

demzpacito

Reaction score
I think you get only reward without ticket

but i mean if i win a round whose reward is lottery ticket i should get other reward instead, it would be unfair if i won round and didnt get any reward just because i already have 5 tickets

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello guys, i'm here Just to warn you all about some players that are selling Lottery Tickets...
This tickets wont work in Birthday lottery, the only way to Join is participating in the events mentioned above in this thread. (Our admin Will take name from Winners from contests/most damage in raids... and add It on lottery)

Kisses and Gl from everyone in Birthday Lottery.

mrbakanstar

Reaction score
Just was wondering if the lottery tickets by sharing the links on facebook will be given? Sorry if this topic was already mentioned already.

Brokencide

Reaction score
Hmm so when staff send lottery tickets to ppl who shared in hes fb and group? ���� lottery almost end in webpage ��

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back