Welcome!

Autoloot command

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJMG

Banned user
Reaction score
Edited main post.

The autoloot items limit have been increased to 6. In addition now you can select between 3 lists to use depending where you are hunting.

Usage:

• /autoloot 1
  • /autoloot 2
  • /autoloot 3

Excuse me, but i didn't understand wery well, could you plx explain better this part?

Wichox

Reaction score
Excuse me, but i didn't understand wery well, could you plx explain better this part?

Instead of 5 items you can now add 6.

Then, You can have 3 different lists (1, 2 and 3)
You: /autoloot 1
Appears: Using list: 1

You: /autoloot 2
Appears: Using list: 2

You: /autoloot 3
Appears: Using list: 3

Then You: /autoloot on
Then: /aloot add:itemid <-- 6 item limit instead of 5.

You can use lists (for example) loot list 1 for fire loot (fire essences, fire pots, or whatever you want to put in).... loot list 2 for grass loot..... and loot list 3 for water loot.

You add the items you want as always :).

PS: Thanks Jano ;)

darkito

Reaction score
O.O nice autoloot :d PERO CREO QUE NOS ARA FLOJOS XD para no caminar por nuestro loot

Khan

Reaction score
Auto loot list 2 is bugged.

tP00U.png

The autoloot list works fine on list 1 & 3 though.

When I clean it, it says "Empty", when you use /aloot check. But if I add a couple items in auto loot list 2: Then say /autoloot on, it will erase all loot added to autoloot 2, and it will only say "water" in there.
This means every time you log out, and then say /autoloot on. You will lose everything on autoloot list 2. Should be fixed ASAP.

Last edited:

phibrizzo

Reaction score
I dont know if it was mentioned or not, but during party autoloot sometimes doesn't collect items.

Khan

Reaction score
I dont know if it was mentioned or not, but during party autoloot sometimes doesn't collect items.
The one that does most damage receives all the loot (with autoloot).
This bug is still here. After 3 weeks :/
Auto loot list 2 is bugged.

tP00U.png

The autoloot list works fine on list 1 & 3 though.

When I clean it, it says "Empty", when you use /aloot check. But if I add a couple items in auto loot list 2: Then say /autoloot on, it will erase all loot added to autoloot 2, and it will only say "water" in there.
This means every time you log out, and then say /autoloot on. You will lose everything on autoloot list 2. Should be fixed ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back