What's new

Welcome!

Auctions

Fivo

Reaction score
Hi everyone reading...
As I wrote, my suggestion is adding auctions to pokemon/items market... It's easy and useful. For expample... I add Venusaur to market. ( pokemon market--> my offers --> new ---> !! Normal / auction!! [I choose auction] ---> set starting price , minimal price, auto-win and time, option beetwen worlds --> submit.
Now my auction is available on market. Someone who wants to buy item of auction have to make better offer than someone who make it before him/her and wait for end of the auction. Best offer after end of auction-time wins.
Thanks for reading,
Greetings, Facepalmpool

Last edited:

matheo01q

Reaction score
Hi everyone reading...
As I wrote, my suggestion is adding auctions to pokemon/items market... It's easy and useful. For expample... I add Venusaur to market. ( pokemon market--> my offers --> new ---> !! Normal / auction!! [I choose auction] ---> set starting price , minimal price, auto-win and time, option beetwen worlds --> submit.
Now my auction is available on market. Someone who wants to buy item of auction have to make better offer than someone who make it before him/her and wait for end of the auction. Best offer after end of auction-time wins.
Thanks for reading,
Greetings, Facepalmpool

Yes !! on market u can put pokemon/items and auction how much paid any played is her ! its very nice idea my suggestion. /Auction can be 48hour on market and in this time

Justified

Reaction score
Hi everyone reading...
Thanks for reading,
Greetings, Facepalmpool

Good idea, but not this way. The great way would be sending offers via MARKET. You see a Pokémon you want, but u think it is too expensive, you could send an offer via market, when the pokemon owner enters the game, he could see your offer and accept or dont.

Back