What's new

Welcome!

Auction System

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

Janjos

Reaction score
I Agree with Trade Channel, sometimes (Always), Trades are between pokemons, It's very rare see on trade "Hey! I Buy Onix pay in cash", for example...

danixx

Reaction score
The purpose it to make it this way.
You should get the main idea with this ss:
Rpfs1.png

When you open up a certain item you get this.
aoK2i.png

Last edited:

Pipoxo

Reaction score
The purpose it to make it this way.
You should get the main idea with this ss:
Rpfs1.png

When you open up a certain item you get this.
aoK2i.png

Mastermind shield cheaper than beholder shield?

wut?

Talith

Reaction score
I like your idea. But this will only bring a new way of shopping and entertainment among players. But it does not solve the problem of overcrowding.

brucelikerock

Reaction score
original tibia created one market system that is better from this that use the website,

the one they use is like a box in the deposit, wich you click and open one window with options to see the sell offers of the players or to create you own offer(buying things or selling things), this make the tradings so easy and simple that it becomes so much easy to sell small amounts of quest itens like ruby pendants or things like that.... or you could create one offer and go to sleep, and the in the next day find out if someone sell to you the thing you wanted.

take a look http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Market

brucelikerock

Reaction score
Very nice idea, but in this system will only be possible to ask for money or it is possible to let many ways of paying the price? like:

Auction in the site: Gengar (75)
You can pay in two ways:
1- 2k
2- Alakazam + 500hd

And even if you can let more than one way of paying for the poke, it will be bad for the ones that want to use pokémons in the change, it'll cause a lot of medium pokés to don't be changed anymore so easy. Would be nice if with this system the price of the pokémons in npc get raised.

well in tibia original market system it would only accept money, but you can choose to create one offer with anonymity or to let people see your name with the offer, this way the player can send you one private message with his offer "alaka + 500hd", then if you accept you can remove your offer from the system and sell it to him like normal way"

Back