What's new

Welcome!

And the NPC of event? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

crisaliz

Reaction score
Do not know if this topic goes here but I would like to ask without offense, what happened to the event NPCs ? I know you will say that I have much time for even one day more but I think we also have other things to do like working xD or some duties seriously did not sleep well I tried to complete everything I liked the event but the drop was almost difficult not give anything, besides I think the important event were the pokemons uknows because without items then we could not get anything , no good to us the items in the DP and I think I speak for many players besides me that we have several items , for some even bought them , it was very difficult for a single item drop initially, several not even sleep, and I think mostly people who completed the event up to Hohen box bought the items ( people with money ) I focused more on getting the items that I thought would not help them in the DP and think to leave the NPC as well as they did on Halloween last year or in the other events , I went to sleep thinking that so things would be and nothing xD, people like me who have free accounts is difficult to travel and more if the npc is moving or if some NPC 's are bugged and you think that maybe you were wrong was not Terry was another and are traveling around PA asking for the reward and no gives you nothing and no way of knowing who was whether the command !event was off :/ ( happened to me e.o)

My question is, could put only the NPC 's? I speak not only for myself but for several playes :/ please if you do not mind ! > . <

THX FOR U ATENTION!!! ( =':'=)/)

crisaliz

Reaction score
Really? i dont see npcs xD and travel e.e so much... and ask a gm and suggested I post!! 0.0 i will see againt TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back