What's new

Welcome!

Albuquerque Raider blocking spawn

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score

Destructive Behavior + Bug abuse, since this lapras doesn't spawn when somebody is near it in the same floor.

Soyelkooke

Reaction score
haha baned all blokers noobs, this is the same all days

Punch

Reaction score
This is why i would like a pvp enabled server with a skull system.Just call your friends and kick his ass.No xp lost, just to expel him.

Octavio

Reaction score
why do you erase 2 of your comments in the game?

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
22:42 Albuquerque Raider [102]: diz lá que eu tava caçando e os lek chegaram pra da ks e eu tiver que blockear respawn mais n deu certo

Basically:
He said he was hunting, then you guys came to ks him, so he blocked the respaw.

I'm just doing this because he don't have an acc on forum. I have nothing to do with it...

Monkey

Reaction score
22:42 Albuquerque Raider [102]: diz lá que eu tava caçando e os lek chegaram pra da ks e eu tiver que blockear respawn mais n deu certo

Basically:
He said he was hunting, then you guys came to ks him, so he blocked the respaw.

I'm just doing this because he don't have an acc on forum. I have nothing to do with it...
Birdman has been there for hours. Then a-raider came to ks him(birdman was first attacking the lapras). After I came he started to block the respawn

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
As far as I see, any of you could have started ksing, because none of you have a proof. The only thing I see is someone blocking due to a dispute of the respaw.

You need the whole context before asking for someone's ban. Otherwise, this will end just like Tibia, where they ban an individual due to a single offensive statement without taking in consideration the whole conversation.

Don't take me wrong, I'm not defending him. It's quite easy upseting someone, making him to block then take a picture. I just want justice...

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Ok, I got a nice ammount of screenshots.

http://imageshack.us/g/535/lv102.jpg/

Still, the hours on your default don't match with your first screenshot and you removed the date on the bottom-right. You could be on that respaw for days, weeks or months, but you can't say anything of that exactly moment. What if you left for a moment and when you return you find him on that respaw? He says everyday on the guildchat he wants a Lapras...

Last edited:

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Still, the hours on your default don't match with your first screenshot and you removed the date on the bottom-right. You could be on that respaw for days, weeks or months, but you can't say anything of that exactly moment.

So, you want me to take screenshot to every minute I play? lol

Zifoo

Reaction score
I think that general discussion wasn't the right place to make complaints, it is time to open a unique part in the forum for complaints, is not it easier?

Khan

Reaction score
They should just add anti block feature on every damn respawn. I don't get why they haven't done it already. You think this is bad? Go try get some aero wings at aerodactyl spawn. 5-6 min respawn. 1 Noob can block, nobody can kill. Not to mention all the pushing and shit. Also there are many other lapras spawn Harvey, I don't know who was there first. Nor do I care, but one of you could've gone to other lapras spawn. Instead of making one more pointless thread about it. If everytime someone block/ks and someone makes a thread about it, forum will get full of useless stuff. Since everybody does it. It's because of not enough spawns of rare pokemons. I was at scyther respawn for weeks. Wasted 5000+ saffari balls. Every fricking day someone tried to ks. Pushing ect.

Perhaps they can add a feature, so if player is X lvl higher than the other guy he cannot push him/her. And THEY REALLY NEED TO MAKE ALL SPAWNS ANTI-BLOCKABLE!

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Perhaps they can add a feature, so if player is X lvl higher than the other guy he cannot push him/her. And THEY REALLY NEED TO MAKE ALL SPAWNS ANTI-BLOCKABLE!

lol
Simple solution in 2 sentences. I liked it.

@Harvey
No, just from your server log a few minutes before he started blocking would be enough...

By the way, I really laugh with each of your gifs haha xD

Back