What's new

Welcome!

Alba please... (about kanto balance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brucelikerock

Reaction score
I read about you thinking about put bubbles in gyarados.... I agree that he needs another skill, but bubbles? its a first level skill, in game boy you allways forgot bubbles to learn bubblebeam (a second level skill)... just like poliwrath (in pa), poliwhirl and poliwag have bubbles but he only have bubblebeam, so I think that the bubbles evolved to bubblebeam.

Then I ask you to reconsider about putting bubbles on gyarados and think about putting bubblebeam on him.

thx :)

Khan

Reaction score
Bubblebeam would be even better, because in update, they may stay a little underpowered, just my opinion.

Yes, but think of Lapras. Will be come ice/water, so it will get hit 2x by electric/fight/rock/grass & 1x by fire. It definitely needs more then just some hp and bubbles for it.

Gyarados will be immune to earth, so it will better than now.

I recommend adding Hydro Cannon to lapras. And buff it's water gun and water ball. Lvl 102 lapras hit 1.4k with water gun. And 1.2k with water ball. My starmie lvl 42 hits 1.4k with water gun lol.

brucelikerock

Reaction score
Bubblebeam would be even better, because in update, they may stay a little underpowered, just my opinion.

i agree with you .-. Gyarados is a strong pokemon why screwed up him with bubbles when you can give bubblebeam instead

brucelikerock

Reaction score
Yes, but think of Lapras. Will be come ice/water, so it will get hit 2x by electric/fight/rock/grass & 1x by fire. It definitely needs more then just some hp and bubbles for it.

I recommend adding Hydro Cannon to lapras. And buff it's water gun and water ball. Lvl 102 lapras hit 1.4k with water gun. And 1.2k with water ball. My starmie lvl 42 hits 1.4k with water gun lol.

yes maybe lapras need an improvement too but you cant just ignore gyarados - the focus of the thread -

brucelikerock

Reaction score
Gyarados is wait to easy to get. lol

i said strong (game boy and tv anime can attest) not rare, just because he is not rare it dont deserves bubblebeam??

so what you tell me about sandslash? he inst rare too but get a lot of improvements with this balance...

alastor

Reaction score
Gyara2 is awesome the way it is now, maybe a little bit more hp

XmasterchiefX

Reaction score
Look right, the other right you dumbass -.-
So you are whining because gyarados is going to have a new attack? lol At least say thanks to the staff, they are putting a new spell on Gyarados, and if I remember my Seadra used to hit the same or almost the same damage with bubblebeam and hydrocannon, so bubblebeam would make Gyarados OP. I can't believe that Bubbles is not on Gyarados yet and you are already complaining about it.

brucelikerock

Reaction score
So you are whining because gyarados is going to have a new attack? lol At least say thanks to the staff, they are putting a new spell on Gyarados, and if I remember my Seadra used to hit the same or almost the same damage with bubblebeam and hydrocannon, so bubblebeam would make Gyarados OP. I can't believe that Bubbles is not on Gyarados yet and you are already complaining about it.

maybe I'm complaining too much for little, but i really want to see my gyarados with bubblebeam >.<

alek

Reaction score
If anything gyarados lacks HP, not attacks/damage.

They also added bubbles to lapras, and it's going to be useless too, since it's problem is damage output, not new attacks.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
I hope Alba will check this thread someday, so I have a question - is the Kano rebalance finished? And when it might be implemented to the game, with update?
I'm asking because I was wondering if you are also working at other pokemons - for example Weezing.

Ruffy

Reaction score

dude now compare the hp of starmie with the hp of lapras -.-.

Eazy-e

Reaction score
i think that bubblebeam will be better than bubbles...

totaly agree with you, i also want see my gya with bublebeam

Only reason u say that is because u have a gyara and u want good pokes right so u wouldnt say no my gyarados dont need bubblebeam, hydropump rain dance whatever

Ontopic: Gyarados with bubblebeam would be to overpowered like 3x 1k if your gyarados is 80~ and Bubble maybe 1x 1,5k so i dont see the problem even with only bubble its good

Pyrokar

Reaction score
I hate "system people or system pokemons". Make Starmie hit 3k with water gun, Charizard's attacks increase by 20%, increase the Venusaur's cds of few moves or reduce his HP, etc, etc... THEN pokemon would be balanced.

Some ar still not balanced. The great example are starters... Zard/Venu/Toise... Toise can kill Zard easily, Venu can kill Toise easily also and what about Zard?? Wtf?! Where is his power?! He has problems with Venu! Hello?! Zard is much UP and Venu is a little bit OP. Who cares...

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
I hate "system people or system pokemons". Make Starmie hit 3k with water gun, Charizard's attacks increase by 20%, increase the Venusaur's cds of few moves or reduce his HP, etc, etc... THEN pokemon would be balanced.

Some ar still not balanced. The great example are starters... Zard/Venu/Toise... Toise can kill Zard easily, Venu can kill Toise easily also and what about Zard?? Wtf?! Where is his power?! He has problems with Venu! Hello?! Zard is much UP and Venu is a little bit OP. Who cares...

Because grass has stun advantages...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back