What's new

Welcome!

Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
I had already posted this in the past, now I am posting it again and updating it.

New Achievements for:

Level 350 Player =
Level 400 Player =
Level 450 Player =
Level 500 Player =
Level 550 Player=
Level 600 Player =

Caught 450 =
Caught 500 =
Caught 550 =
Caught 600 =
Caught 650 =

Pokemon researcher level 6, 480 Pokedex =
Pokemon researcher level 7, 550 Pokedex =
Pokemon researcher level 8, 600 Pokedex =
Pokemon researcher level 9, 650 Pokedex =
Pokemon researcher level 10, 700 Pokedex =
Pokemon researcher level 11, 750 Pokedex =

The items above are the Achievements that I suggest to be placed in the game, on level, caught and pokedex. I left the rewards empty for you to suggest.
Below I will put a suggestion of reward.

Level 350 Player = Receive 20k+ Yellow box + kanto box 4+ Loot Ticket( 3 hours) + Exp Ticket(3 hours)
Level 400 player = Receive 10k+ Held box + Kanto box 4 + Loot Ticket( 5 hours) + Exp Ticket(5 hours)
Level 450 player = Receive 20k+ Yellow box + Held box + Kanto box 4 + Loot Ticket( 6 hours) + Exp Ticket(6 hours)
Level 500 player = Receive 10k+ Held box + Kanto box 4+ Key to the Ultra Wormhole + Loot Ticket( 8 hours) + Exp Ticket(8 hours)
Level 550 Player = Receive 20k+ Held box + Kanto box 4+ Key to the Ultra Wormhole+ Yellow box + Loot Ticket( 9 hours) + Exp Ticket(9 hours)
Level 600 Player =

Caught 450 = Receive 10k + Kanto box 4 + Yellow box + Caught Ticket (2 hours)
Caught 500 = Kanto box 4 + Johto box 4 + Caught Ticket (3 hours)
Caught 550 = Receive 10k + Johto box 4 + Kanto box 4 + Yellow box + Caught Ticket (4 hours)
Caught 600 = Kanto box 4+ Johto box 4+ Hoen Box 4 + Caught Ticket (5 hours)
Caught 650 = Receive 10k + Kanto box 4+ Johto box 4+ Hoen Box 4 + Yellow box + Caught Ticket (6 hours)

Pokemon researcher level 6, 480 Pokedex = Receive 10k
Pokemon researcher level 7, 550 Pokedex = Receive 10k + Exp Ticket
Pokemon researcher level 8, 600 Pokedex = Receive 10k + Yellow box
Pokemon researcher level 9, 650 Pokedex = Receive 10k + Yellow box+ Exp ticket
Pokemon researcher level 10, 700 Pokedex = Receive 10k + Held Box
Pokemon researcher level 11, 750 Pokedex = Receive 10k + Held Box + Exp Ticket + Yellow Box

The Achievements on the Level I put in every 50 levels (In past was 100 levels). I tried to put good and useful items as a reward. The standard of the level 00 reward (400,500,600) I placed a new prize, while of the level 50 (450,550) I kept the prize and increased 10k cash + Yellow box + 1 hour more in each ticket(Loot and Exp).

The Achievements on Catch I put in every 50 caughts (same as in the past). I tried to add items that help to increase the caught, so I focused on Boxs. The standard of the level 00 reward (400,500,600) I put a new box on, while on level 50 (450,550,650) I kept the prize and increased 10k cash + Yellow box + 1 hour more in ticket(Catch).

The Achievements on Pokedex I put in every 50 pokedexs (In past was 80 pokedex). I tried to put good items. The standard of the items was to add new items, or exchange the old one for a better one.

I hope you will suggest the prizes that you expect as well and help to improve my suggestion. Thanks

Edit in red to add new tickets as Khormes suggest.
Can add Cards to rewards too.

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
First of all, why should i get so bad rewards for lvling, if players who created account 9 years ago gets mega voucher? Im not suggesting rewards like that, i would like to suggest some tickets increasing loot/exp/catch for example you get for 350 lvl 12h ticket of increased loot, 12h ticket of increased exp, 12h ticket of increased catch, 3 as a rewards. For 400 lvl you get 2x tickets, same amount of hours, for 450 lvl x3 tickets, ect. Maybe even longrer tickets, because im 12h you will not do a lot.

Edit, i would like also to suggest achivement for catching all beasts, it took me something like 35 used keys, so reward could be also nice.

Last edited:

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
First of all, why should i get so bad rewards for lvling, if players who created account 9 years ago gets mega voucher? Im not suggesting rewards like that, i would like to suggest some tickets increasing loot/exp/catch for example you get for 350 lvl 12h ticket of increased loot, 12h ticket of increased exp, 12h ticket of increased catch, 3 as a rewards. For 400 lvl you get 2x tickets, same amount of hours, for 450 lvl x3 tickets, ect. Maybe even longrer tickets, because im 12h you will not do a lot.

Edit, i would like also to suggest achivement for catching all beasts, it took me something like 35 used keys, so reward could be also nice.

Add some new tickets is amazing(loot,xp) in level and caught for catchers.
About suggest achivement for catching all beasts i agree too.
I dont suggest,but think be good add some Cards as reward too

stin stauer

Reaction score

it's a nice idea, a way to keep going

Centinela

Reaction score
Achievements for balls thrown would be nice, about catch achievements in my opinion they are kinda low, since one of the main stuff of pokemon is the catch. Yes i know there are achievements related to 300 catches, but come on Ill need 8 years and half to get that achiev

demzpacito

Reaction score
Achievements for balls thrown would be nice, about catch achievements in my opinion they are kinda low, since one of the main stuff of pokemon is the catch. Yes i know there are achievements related to 300 catches, but come on Ill need 8 years and half to get that achiev

in this case catch 300 is a requirement, not an achievement. the achievement is to have a 9 year old account

there is another achievement for 300 catch but i cant remember reward

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
in this case catch 300 is a requirement, not an achievement. the achievement is to have a 9 year old account

Demz is right, the achievement for 300 catch is 4k in cash only

Centinela

Reaction score

right, but focus that 4k for 300 catches is like a "ok i wont throw balls anymore".

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
More ideas:

pikachudetective

1) Loot 1 TM of each 18 types = random TM of certain type (maybe the player receive a item like addon bag to choose the type with a command)
2) Loot 25 different TMs = Random TM Case
3) Loot 100 TMs (any) = Random TM Case + Blue Box

I know those achievements will depend of luck, but we already have some like this (20 Vivillon, 30 Tauros, 5 strong pkm at safari, etc), i think it would be nice to encourage players to hunt in different places and do more tasks to get lucky charm and stuff, thanks anyway

mewlove

Ludacha

Reaction score
I would add one more,since we have other ones before
LEGENDARY PLAYER
10 years old account+300 level+400 catches-----reward: shiny box+blue box+ 20k cash

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
I would add one more,since we have other ones before
LEGENDARY PLAYER
10 years old account+300 level+400 catches-----reward: shiny box+blue box+ 20k cash

I remember reading somewhere that dont will have more achievements by account age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back