Welcome!

About this thread \/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andretei

Reaction score
Take a look at this:
scaled.php

Ozai knew about that, before I've done that.
And I told Juiz, too.
If they've told me earlier that's not right, legal, I wouldn't have done so. Think about this, Hohenheim of the Light.

Ps: closing thread to avoid useless posts.

Last edited:

Hipek

Reaction score
Actually, I told you that I can't see pic… the one what you sent to me was too small. But I don't have anything against little „lesson” for brother. It's just family things.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
It is your responsability anyways, you can't implicate staff members in your personal problems.

Ozai

Reaction score
I only heard you, don't involve me on your family problems that affect the game.

As my tutor position is to hear your problems, as on pic can saw I only hear you with your problems.

Should be emphasized I never be agree with this.

Chori :)

Reaction score
I only heard you, don't involve me on your family problems that affect the game.

As my tutor position is to hear your problems, as on pic can saw I only hear you with your problems.

Should be emphasized I never be agree with this

Well, you asked his brothers char name so, you agreed in letting him do it, you could´ve (as part of your "job") told him that he shouldn´t do it but instead you didn´t say anything, if he is banned (or idk the problem here) he doesn´t deserves it, besides... he said it´s the same computer so actually it can´t be hacking since:
A) It is his brother and he knows the password,
B) Same IP and
C) Dude.. he informed two of you guys.

See ya later bitches.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Well, you asked his brothers char name so, you agreed in letting him do it, you could´ve (as part of your "job") told him that he shouldn´t do it but instead you didn´t say anything, if he is banned (or idk the problem here) he doesn´t deserves it, besides... he said it´s the same computer so actually it can´t be hacking since:
B) Same IP and
I had not been informed of that

Ozai

Reaction score
B) Same IP and

If I ask your bro char name is not mean that I'm agree dude, btw I show image to GM and he decided what deserve.

Last edited:

Andretei

Reaction score
First of all: before doing anything, I told it to Ozai. As a tutor, he should have told me that it was wrong, than I wouldn't do that. (I don't want to compromise you, but you really seems to agree with the idea, and now that it went wrong you don't want to face it).
Second: I did that to teach my brother what he shouldn't do, if he wants to not get hacked.
Third: I didn't do that with bad intentions, I was going to ask Juiz to undo that trades, and tell him that they've going the hacker, deleted him and tell him to take care about what he access on the internet and downloads.
It's unfair to delete all his pokemons on that char. Give it back to him, ban me for 1 month, 2 months, what you think it's better. But think about it, if it was your brother that infects your computer with viruses everything month, you would do something to teach him. I'm not good with the computer, it was the only way I found to teach him. Consider it please.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
i didn't know that my brother had my password and i can't believe he "Stole" my pokemons...
However, i think he isn't so wrong... He warned me almost everyday that some links aren't trustable and sometimes i open them.
I had a character (RodrigoF) that i was at lvl 31 and i entered on a link that my friend send saying that was the forum link (I didnt know that, I was noob...) and i opened... i wrote my username and my password and all of a sudden my character logged out and when i entered again it had only the inicial poke... Now i Recovered the account....
I know that some sites "Hacks" us just opening it because he told me it.
He needed to formate this computer that im using now 8 times more or less (I know that's ridiculous)
He is a son of a .... but anyway, he is atitude was right, he scared me a lot :(
i will think twice before opening any thing that anyone send me, and stop dowloading crapy games...

Plss give all my things back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back