What's new

Welcome!

About the current downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Thank Alba.
We know and believe in the seriousness of professionalism from you.

psych07

Reaction score
Hello guys, we apologyze for the current downtime.

We will be adding 3 premium days to all accounts, and prolly we will do an exp event soon.

Wait for further information.

Sincerely, Alba.

ty alba :D

Cristian

Reaction score
Finally everything to normal again, that hard time and passed without the forum or the game or the web... ^^

Regards!

Cristian.

Doom

Reaction score
Well first of all, thanks to the PADVENTURES staff.

Second, i'll complaint about something.
Heres the case, I had 25 premium days account, so now i have 23 + 3 days of premium account as a gift for the server downtime will be 26, i won only 1 day of premium account since i had some days left.

And what about the free account guys, they're gonna get 3 days so, 0+3 days will be 3 days, in my case thats unfair, but well lets see what do you guys and staff thinks.

Merry Christmas and thanks again for the hard work
Yours Mikey.

Dani'Stark

Reaction score
Well first of all, thanks to the PADVENTURES staff.

Second, i'll complaint about something.
Heres the case, I had 25 premium days account, so now i have 23 + 3 days of premium account as a gift for the server downtime will be 26, i won only 1 day of premium account since i had some days left.

And what about the free account guys, they're gonna get 3 days so, 0+3 days will be 3 days, in my case thats unfair, but well lets see what do you guys and staff thinks.

Merry Christmas and thanks again for the hard work
Yours Mikey.

They deserve those premium days too , they couldn't enter ingame neither , stop crying ¬¬ r only 3 days

Last edited:

richard_kira

Reaction score
Hello guys, we apologyze for the current downtime.

We will be adding 3 premium days to all accounts, and prolly we will do an exp event soon.

Wait for further information.

Sincerely, Alba.

Thanks, just say when will be this please!

Makarno.-

Reaction score
I am really glad to read this. I hope premium days are back to normal, because not even 3 days make it for a close friend of mine, Pawpaw jumped from 20 days to 13 days. (Maybe you should check these cases)

Hopefully
Makarno~

PS: 3 days was just what I lost so I'd be perfect for me.

xtaacox

Reaction score
They deserve those premium days too , they couldn't enter ingame neither , stop crying ¬¬ r only 3 days

he meant that people who had premium account before the server downtime, included me, had their premium days decreased, in his case he had 25 before the downtime server and after it he had 23, in my case i had about 25-26 i dont rememebr and i have 23 now

Nitrous

Reaction score
Just dont make the event between 29/12 - 02/01 Many ppl cant play in those days because of holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back