What's new

Welcome!

About Testers!

Dude

Reaction score
Ok, as we all know there is going to be testers. Wouldn't you think it's a bit unfair that the testers will know all the
areas/how the game works before regular players? I think that's pretty unfair. I suggest that either very very few
players become beta testers, like 5-10, or nearly everyone on forum should be beta testers. If like 20+ people
are beta testers then they would get a big headstart, like know where to hunt, the secret areas, best pokes,etc.
It's no fun seeing super good pokes while u alone have crappy pokes example: Starting on a new world in POBR,
everybody will be rich/have good pokes and you are stuck at nabie pokes. Also, wouldn't be fun if everybody
already knew all the quests/mysterious/spawns cause then we can just ask someone that did beta, which
would kill the fun in the game of exploring and such.

What do you guys think?

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
The first 2-3 days the beta will be only for the active forum users, after we see that the server is ready to go into open beta, everyone will be able to join it, and it will be online for atleast 1 week or until we fix all bugs that might be found.

ChipChipa

Reaction score
I believe that I think it because these jealous of that maybe your you are not a tester, in any case, the great advantage that would have an agreement with his serious of not more of 2 or 3 days that any new person connects and is investigated, I Believe that these exaggerating, it might bet that it , a tester not gonna by the first coming of to lvl 100 that a new player..

PD: sorry for my english..

Dude

Reaction score
Ah, ok. Good idea. So people might only be 2-3 days behind, means at least whole map won't be explored. :D
Is there gonna be reset?

Also, use english in here.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Dude said:
Ah, ok. Good idea. So people might only be 2-3 days behind, means at least whole map won't be explored. :D
Is there gonna be reset?

Also, use english in here.

Obviously there will be an account wipe after we fix all the bugs from the beta server and we go into the main release

Dude

Reaction score
Alright, good. Was just checking. Didn't want beta testers to have a huge advantage
and I guess they don't. Thx. :D

Bolibomba

Reaction score
:O nice alba and thanks for clarifying the doubts just we need wait for the test!

Xerexe

Reaction score
if u are a tester you will not make this post xdd

Dude

Reaction score
Xerexe said:
if u are a tester you will not make this post xdd

Well, I don't think they even chose testers yet..

Zetu

Reaction score
alba i read about the beta will be only for the active forum users so can i know what are active users for u im new on the forum and i want to participe in the first beta what i can do to join

Bolibomba

Reaction score
Zetu said:
alba i read about the beta will be only for the active forum users so can i know what are active users for u im new on the forum and i want to participe in the first beta what i can do to join

Be a active user , don't make spam and wait with patience :D

alek

Reaction score
Zetu said:

Being an active user is actually contributing or giving valid opinions on your posts, not just saying "great idea" or "i like it" on every thread.

lukitoos

Reaction score
Zetu said:

beta tester to enter you just have to be in the forum by providing things and being active all the problems

Back