What's new

Welcome!

About Recent Rebalance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfaces

Reaction score
Well some days ago i replied a thread with no arguments because i was so angry about what this rebalance do to my team, i know that maybe some pokes were a little over powered but i think there's some others that its incredible how powerfull they are, just for say some you must check starmie, gastrodon, Purugly or that shitty cat, snorlax and for say some.
I'm not crying but its reallly annoying that a starmie could beat even grass or thunder pokes while aggron or gardevoir would always looses again their weakness
P.S i dont know if here's the right place to put but i hope you check that or unless read this

Obreviate

Reaction score
Well some days ago i replied a thread with no arguments because i was so angry about what this rebalance do to my team, i know that maybe some pokes were a little over powered but i think there's some others that its incredible how powerfull they are, just for say some you must check starmie, gastrodon, Purugly or that shitty cat, snorlax and for say some.

You ought to use the right sections to do this, avoiding to spread rage and too much subjectiveness.

I'm not crying

Sorry, but yes, you are, it's a crier thread.

Well some days ago i replied a thread with no arguments because

Here is a good begin made by you.
but its reallly annoying that a starmie could beat even grass or thunder pokes

P.S i dont know if here's the right place to put but i hope you check that or unless read this

Actually, you could know, I really guess. If you carefuly read the sections, which are nicely explained, yes, you really could. Make suggestion in according to the respective pkm region etc. Seems you're bored, still annoyed and came by a untidiness way make your "suggestion".

How could you expect that someone may take your suggestions and complaints into consideration appropriately, if not even the proper one you do?! I think forum and its tools aren't news for you.

Last edited:

ElQloLoko

Reaction score
Golduck too, and about my post you should let me argument aout your answer

Gruby Mietek

Reaction score
Well Gastrodon has 5k hp less, I think now is balanced. Why Snorlax and Purugly are overpowered? Any arguments? Starmie has Reflect Type move + Blizzard in TMs thats why she can do big damage to grass pokes, but if you know how to fight vs her it's not a problem, Aggron with thunder can do big damage too against water pokes , I dont know how Gardevoir can always loses against poison and ghost pokes.

Last edited:

Scarfaces

Reaction score

Sorry, but yes, you are, it's a crier thread.

Shut up.

Here is a good begin made by you.
:8:

Actually, you could know, I really guess. If you carefuly read the sections, which are nicely explained, yes, you really could. Make suggestion in according to the respective pkm region etc. Seems you're bored, still annoyed and came by a untidiness way make your "suggestion".

How could you expect that someone may take your suggestions and complaints into consideration appropriately, if not even the proper one you do?! I think forum and its tools aren't news for you.
Is not a "suggestion" its a complain

Scarfaces

Reaction score
Oh cmon, now Purugly is a simple furret? Starmie is over powered and the gardevoir stuff was just and example

Invictus

Reaction score
I have to agree with Purugly, I already dueled against it using Bronzong which is resistant to normal and is/was considered an Op poke and Purugly got let Bronzong in red hp, for sure now it can defeat because Bronzong's weakness.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
And what does recent rebalance have to do with purugly, starmie or so?

Starmie - had double damage on star spin, which was fixed yesterday,
it also had 12s cooldown for reflect type what has been fixed as well. If there are still problem with it, do a thread in respective section.

Gastrodon - it had nerfed hp and I can't see problems with it. Don't forget it's weak only to grass. If there are still problem with it, do a thread in respective section.

Purugly - nobody reported before that it is overpowered. Even if we want, we can't notice everything.

Scarfaces

Reaction score
I just saw starmie situation, still seems over powered for me but mah its something (Star spin, Recover, reflect type, stun and the natural cure ab)
Purugly well invictus said something, the same happens with Aggron, Steel+rock and a Purugly with rain could easily left him on red HP (Fury Swipes, Pound, Sleep talk, Defense curl
Gastrodon less hp but as you said still only one weakness and with the abilitie you cannot hit him with water so...

Bohe

Banned user
Reaction score
those who do the rebalance do not know anything about duels and do silly things

Bohe

Banned user
Reaction score
there are very badly balanced things and ugly pokes that make uglier even in every rebalance

Bohe

Banned user
Reaction score
have you noticed the pokemons fly that kill electric?

Bohe

Banned user
Reaction score
for that kind of thing I think they do silly things ahahaha

Bohe

Banned user
Reaction score
it's not my job, and when people denounce something that is never fixed

Ashtib

Reaction score
it's not my job, and when people denounce something that is never fixed

if you are talking about honch... i do a lot of test vs jolt and never lost using jolt or defeat a jolteon using honch

Bohe

Banned user
Reaction score
i have months reporting the double team bug and they never fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back