What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] About Raszagal & Babkaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaaps

Reaction score
for me is truely botted, i made 200 ek 150 ms etc with bot at real tibia and belive me or not this is true bot. (elf bot was mainly used in PA but they deleted their page so only ****** nowdays left for botters)

Thanks for giving a full spoil what bot they should use, now they will look for it!

T

TheLegacy

For PL people and Babka's defender, Stop defending something that is undefendable. He was clerlly botters.

I suggest PA staff to make a Poll about if Babka deserve or not a second chance.

And LET'S SEE what people really want. Gnom, Mr catch, Chori, and desterrado, you may dont know the meaning of word "Justice" maybe because you guys have the habit to do what you want without being punished because of your influences.

But that has ended. No MORE PRIVILEGES for botters/cheaters.

Hipek

Reaction score
Well, your argument it's based on a simple fact of what a player would do, but a BOT would do exactly the same, So it's pointless to argue with that because it may be a double edge sword.
You've said that „bot also can do it”, it's truth but human also can do it, this part isn't proof.

Again, the first proof for me came when he used the pokeball in the exact second that he killed it, even when I moved it, Sorry but if someone is so fast as him, he should be doing something else like working on the Airforces of his country, or working For the NASA, someone with those reflexes is outstading.
If you watch it slower, it isn't weird. That's part of video speed trick. I can also record video and make it faster sometimes, so it would be „solid proof”, haha. xD

Is just fucking impossible move like he moves, kills like he kills and throw balls like he throw... Watch elmas he is the top hunter and don't move so fast like it or hit like it it is impossible... Lets think about it, he is too fast to be a normal player...
Once again, video speed isn't normal… Bot can't make you move faster, he is moving much faster than Elmaz because video is edited.

Well, you just killed him with the comment of "he knows where corsola spawn", because, based on that argument, That knowledge and the fact that I changed the position of the defeated corsola would surelly delay his reaction, and that didn't happened, he just throw the ball instanly, and that's just abnormal.
Spam at Battle list and later throw ball with hotkey, it's easy to set hotkey… try to do it.:)

I deleted him because I'm quite sure that he used it, and even if the point that you mentioned is enough to Del him, I described two weird things on the video, because I repeat again, Even if you're right when you're saying that a player would use Leaf storm, the randomly target and 0 acuracity doesn't fit with the reaction of a normal player, and even more, a player that have "acuracity" when speaking about hunts (based on your arguments of him being a Fast player). Tell me, are you waiting a Confession from him or something?.
Well… You have just deleted him because it's weird, for me - it isn't good argument, right?

It's unfair for me to don't give a chance for a player, everyone should have the same chances (on this thread we have like 4 cases of undel players). But that's not up to me, You, Muffin, Hipek and El Desterrado were undeleted by Admin's.
Ohohoho, so you want to tell me that I was fairly deleted that time? You don't even know reason why Jano deleted me. :)
Well… I don't know why you even mentioned it.

But just ask desterrado to do it at the same speed as babkaa did. if desterrado do it babkaa is safe because is proved that is possible do it at the same speed that he did :)
Same again, speed at video is modified.

There are somethings that I'm sure you don't know about bot checking. Botters are configurated to use certain skills as preferences, usually, botters configurate them on this way Direct skills, AOE damage Skills, Directional Skills. I'll repeat it again, and lastly due his First Bot behavior, the second one that you have on hesitations instatly turned into a Bot behavior, he behave like a Bot, If a player would do the same, that's completely different on this case.
It's about if he was botting or not - he wasn't. You are saying that it isn't important if player would do same, it is important because he have done it same way as usual player, as me you or anyone else.

The Corsola that spawned died with Razor leaft, the other corsola that I spawned near him Didn't died, That's a tipical bot reaction, someone that's not used to Bot checking wouldn't find the difference betwen a player reaction, and a bot reaction. Your lack of knowledge on this topic (Bot checking) is the one that let you keep this discussion.
I think that I'm one who have more experience with bots and with catching bots than you… for me, this video is lack of proof - it was possible to do it without bot. You've just said him that you are more experienced with bot checking… in my opinion it isn't valid argument.

NO MERCY for botters, If PA has rules that cant be broken, why should babka have a second chance? He knew perfectly the rules and he just thought he was unstoppable.
Read it all once again… he wasn't botting.

Admins, GMS and tutors have the double of experience that you have in this game, Why do you think they can be wrong when making justice? They have banned A LOT of botters, and they know perfecty the situations when they're botting.

Also there is the video, IF you have BRAIN you would understand that he is clearly using a kind of BOT.

We show you the proof, and you said it's not enougnt or maybe you dont want to belive it.

BOTS exits, you know.
You are just talking like someone who think that people don't know about existence of bots… well… I was GM at PAdventures, believe me - I can see if someone is botting or not; Raszagal's video seems weird because it's so fast. When I've seen video first time, I've though that he was botting but later I've seen it 2nd time and the video is edited, see how fast it is - it's impossible to move so fast.

Oh your awesome. you quit this stupid game along time ago but still trolling around on forums? seems like you need pokemon in your life mens maybe you should talk to your doctor about addiction. I read it all the first time and i still stand by what i said. Now instead of trying to help someone who clearly was cheating why dont you go on with the real life you say you have without this game and stop trying to help cheaters ^.-
„Sir” Vrax, I'm not trolling, see that I wasn't logging for quite long time - just logged in when I've heard about Babkaa's deletion. Your problem is that you hate people so much, you hated Babkaa and now you are just hating me because I want help him. Go ahead and hate me more, I won't care.

for me is truely botted, i made 200 ek 150 ms etc with bot at real tibia and belive me or not this is true bot. (elf bot was mainly used in PA but they deleted their page so only ng nowdays left for botters)
Akurat ty nie powinieneś się wypowiadać. :p

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
I wont voice my opinion on this matter, but just to clarify something I saw on many posts as an argument: a GM doesnt need to use always a red msg to check a botter. That's only one of our tools.

I will explain why: if a GM suspects that the player is using something illegal, but paying attention to the gamescreen, he knows that the player will answer the red msg immediatelly and turn off his illegal software. If the following fact "GM used a red msg and got no answer from the player" was something mandatory for deleting a player, players would use bot freely, as long as they stay on the PC watching. If you think a little, you will realize that this is wrong. What matters here is if the player is using an illegal software or no. We aren't interested if the player is on the PC, sleeping, playing soccer or whatever.

Of course, if the player is paying attention, it difficults our job, but that's why we rely on many tools and strategies. We just need to pick the best ones for each case, that's what Raszagal did.

Demon King

Reaction score
Welcome Back Juiz. i know Babkaa is your friend. and we all know he botted in the past
so now he got caught thats the danger of it i only can say Goodjob Raszagal
and goodbye Babkaa i know for sure not much will miss you goodluck whit your real life
and follow rasz his advice if you say you are that fast you can do so many things whit that speed

Chori :)

Reaction score
I wont voice my opinion on this matter, but just to clarify something I saw on many posts as an argument: a GM doesnt need to use always a red msg to check a botter. That's only one of our tools.

I will explain why: if a GM suspects that the player is using something illegal, but paying attention to the gamescreen, he knows that the player will answer the red msg immediatelly and turn off his illegal software. If the following fact "GM used a red msg and got no answer from the player" was something mandatory for deleting a player, players would use bot freely, as long as they stay on the PC watching. If you think a little, you will realize that this is wrong. What matters here is if the player is using an illegal software or no. We aren't interested if the player is on the PC, sleeping, playing soccer or whatever.

Of course, if the player is paying attention, it difficults our job, but that's why we rely on many tools and strategies. We just need to pick the best ones for each case, that's what Raszagal did.

EXACTLY If they turn off the bot you can CLEARLY see a difference, thats why I said the following words in a previous comment:

You didn´t got my point, actually. Take this example. With those 3minutes in your video you said its a bot, fine. Why didn´t you messaged him after that? Why? For this.
A: He is botting and doesn´t answer, obvious deletion.
B: He is botting and the bots alert him, making him play and changing what he is doing and obviously stopping the bot to answer to you, making it obvious. You can tell him to keep killing Corsola while you watch, there you can really see if he bots.
C: He isn´t botting and answers, he will agree in letting you watch him while he is still talking to you making it clear he isn´t botting and it´s just fast.
D: There´s no D.

Thanks.

Vrax6661

Reaction score
@ Hipek LOL i did not know babkaa at all i have nothing against the guy as a person. Its just VERY CLEAR in the video that he is using bot. using bot means deletion and he got deleted. nuff' said. Once again, if you say you "quit this stupid game" do us all a favor and leave forums. Not enough space up here for all your nonsense.

Raszagal

Reaction score
EXACTLY If they turn off the bot you can CLEARLY see a difference, thats why I said the following words in a previous comment:

You didn´t got my point, actually. Take this example. With those 3minutes in your video you said its a bot, fine. Why didn´t you messaged him after that? Why? For this.
A: He is botting and doesn´t answer, obvious deletion.
B: He is botting and the bots alert him, making him play and changing what he is doing and obviously stopping the bot to answer to you, making it obvious. You can tell him to keep killing Corsola while you watch, there you can really see if he bots.
C: He isn´t botting and answers, he will agree in letting you watch him while he is still talking to you making it clear he isn´t botting and it´s just fast.
D: There´s no D.

Thanks.

Choorii, I wasn't going to reply anymore here because there's nothing more to discuss, but you killed him again.

At the min 01:21, Something that was out of my expectations happened, and it was the fact that a player started to use a Corsola. As I told you on my last reply, your lack of knowledge on "bot checking" it's the only thing that keeps you here". Anyway I'll procede with the explanation, I'll try to explain it simple and faster.

As I said on min 01:21, the Corsola that I summoned wasn't a wild one, and the bot noticed it (that's why he suddenly stoped near to him, like trying to attack it), that's a bot behavior. Now, as you like to use the same facts as counter-arguments, You surelly will say something like "a normal user would stop too, after all isn't a wild poke", yes, indeed a normal user would surelly notice it, but the huge difference betwen a botter and a normal user, is the ability to "talk". A normal user, a fair player, would automatically react to that situation, with at least a "wtf?", specially the high lvls that are constantly being checked by GM's, Even low lvls easily react to that, Any GM with enough knowledge about Bot checking will agree with me, The delay on Babkaa's answer was delayed by 03:14 mins (on the 1.5 speed Video, make it delayed in about 4,35 mins of the real time).

Humans behave different than Botters, and only the experience allows you to make a difference betwen them. I know how humans behave, how they react to normal and and abnormal situations, and Babkaa just reacted abnormaly, to a normal situation like being checked by a GM, specially those players "Black listed", Babkaa got a check some times ago, by different GM, so he's one of those players that know how we check them.

Btw, Your idea of how to procede it's just useless and it wouldn't work in real work.

komar22

Reaction score
cos jeszcze dopowiesz przez kabelek czy dalej bedziesz zyl w przekonaniu myslac,ze jestes fajny ? - gnom

Stop defending babkaa ;x we all know that he used bot..^^ ... sadly you lost cloned venusaur ;( already you wont recover venu and thought what you write.

Last edited:

infix

Reaction score
This thread should be closed, he was clearly botting there and he was clearly botting at halloween event as whole pearl world noticed but couldn't be caught at time, so i dont know why ppl try to defend him while im sure that they know he's a botter.

Gj and Wd Rasz.

Last edited:

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
First of all, like Maritos said, I wont say anything about the thread because that doesnt concerns me at all.
And you, from all people, said him to start again? You will give him chikorita and furret? Don't make those jokes, you are acting like childish bitch, who just wants to get what he want, doesn't matter how much it will cost (same was with your Electabuzz, don't it? ^^ Caught teleporting character from spawn to spawn :*).
Hubert, you were once a GM,tutor and a staff member(Idk if you are still, dont care at all), and you know we all hate the offensives comments from Players>Staff Members Staff Members>Players or Staff Members>Staff Members. You should think twice that after we were all on the same team and leaving it or getting kicked doesn't mean you got to act like that. Re-think twice your words because at I'm not used to see you expressing words like that.

About me? Why do you attack me? I'm here just to help. I'm not „crying” and you don't know my real life status, I've stopped playing this stupid game long time ago - my life is much better without Pokemons. ;)
Like I said you better re-think what you are saying because you're insinuating that we are wasting our lives here in a game you used to dedicate a lot of time.

PS: I got nothing against you Hubert, I'm just letting you know that there is people here that still keeps that respect they had on you and that you should not act like that..

Last edited:

Hipek

Reaction score
Hubert, you were once a GM,tutor and a staff member(Idk if you are still, dont cate at all), and you know we all hate the offensives comments from Players>Staff Members Staff Members>Players or Staff Members>Staff Members. You should think twice that after we were all on the same team and leaving it or getting kicked doesn't mean you got to act like that. Re-think twice your words because at I'm not used to see you expressing words like that.
Hi Striker… It made me kinda confused that I've seen what you've wrote. I know that you are partially right but you still should remember that I prefer my own rules instead of PA's rules – which are sick sometimes. There are many people at PAdventures which I respect a lot but I don't need to respect all of them. I know that most of PT&ES part of community loves Raszagal as GM but, personally, I've lost respect to him long time ago (nothing offensive). Same to other GM who threatened me with ban after I've lost GM, because I've killed one of Tentacruels (when he was afk upstairs). Believe me that I'm respectful person and I would never tell something bad about you but there are a lot of people about who I don't need to keep silence.

Like I said you better re-think what you are saying because you're insinuating that we are wasting our lives here in a game you used to dedicate a lot of time.
I've said that I've left and it's better for me w/o PA But thanks to this server, I've lernt a lot - not all time was wasted but most of it were, at least for me.

PS: I got nothing against you Hubert, I'm just letting you know that there is people here that still keeps that respect they had on you and that you should not act like that.
Thanks…

Ruffy

Reaction score
I saw video 3 times and I think i'ts crearly that he is using bot, when you are hunting and see a untargeteable poke, you do not simply ignore it, even more if it appears more than one time... idk why you complaining, who bots knows that have a risk to be caught, now tell me why this thread went so far?

pd: about throwing ball to defeated pokemon so fast don't proves nothing since you can add to a hotkey and spam when it is going to be defeated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back