What's new

Welcome!

About onix bug

Agar

Banned user
Reaction score
good. and gave an explanation of why that section was removed but can not speak it not been modified catch rate, it is obvious that what happened yesterday was not lucky and you know it

Chilenomon

Reaction score
In my opinion, these is really really weird, i don't, sorry, I CAN'T think that those players that catch 1,2,3,4 onixs were lucky. I take time to up a onix to lvl 110 and suddently a lot of random players caught onix and so now my onix is like a golem in PA. I'm not jelous, it's just that is unfair for ppl like me.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
In my opinion, these is really really weird, i don't, sorry, I CAN'T think that those players that catch 1,2,3,4 onixs were lucky. I take time to up a onix to lvl 110 and suddently a lot of random players caught onix and so now my onix is like a golem in PA. I'm not jelous, it's just that is unfair for ppl like me.

@general

You cant complain for the devaluation of some item/pokemon, thats how it works if you want it before someone you pay more, eventually the price will decrease and you will have lose money, thats how it works everywhere, you cant complain irl if your shoes are cheaper after some months.

Purfinha

Reaction score
fine but....

if the capture was easy because the ones who are complaining were not taking one?

Agar

Banned user
Reaction score
@general

You cant complain for the devaluation of some item/pokemon, thats how it works if you want it before someone you pay more, eventually the price will decrease and you will have lose money, thats how it works everywhere, you cant complain irl if your shoes are cheaper after some months.

in my opinion people do not complain that devalue the price, if not you did that Onyx is an easy trap the day yesterday.

for example, Purfinh captured the Onix 2-3 day yesterday. Is that luck? I do not think

Agar

Banned user
Reaction score
if the capture was easy because the ones who are complaining were not taking one?

because all were full and people respawn as you do not let the other people can catch one staying in the respow to continue catching more and more

danixx

Reaction score
because all were full and people respawn as you do not let the other people can catch one staying in the respow to continue catching more and more

Eeeh, someone translate this.

danixx

Reaction score
He said something like he could not capture Onyxs because the places were full of people and not leave the respawn quiet because they wanted more and more.

Well it isnt our fault you werent able to KS them to get few kills.

Back