Not open for further replies.

Front

Reaction score
100% agree, please back old GUI.
or add option choose.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
I just hate the fact that when you click on the market for example and you leave it, you can't typ or walk, you have to click on the chat or in ur screen to enable it again.
Yea, that problem it's annoying.
I liked the new layout, because now i don't need to let life window open everytime cause of bag/order/ball slot(got a small screen and i don't use the life window, so, more space for me), but as jano said, it is temporary, i'm pretty sure he will find a better place to "stack" those buttons.

ivalux

Reaction score
Hotkeys full.....
JwQh-V9Ws.png

there said "añadir" puedes hacer un hotkey con el boton que quieras :v

Sucrilhosforever

Reaction score
there said "añadir" puedes hacer un hotkey con el boton que quieras :v
Even if, i got my hotkeys full(f1 to f12, ctrl+f1 to f12), and it will be harder to add a shift+m1 just to order, way faster,easier and better to right click on order button.

Nino

Reaction score
Even if, i got my hotkeys full(f1 to f12, ctrl+f1 to f12), and it will be harder to add a shift+m1 just to order, way faster,easier and better to right click on order button.

sucri you can add new hotkeys like letter A or Insert, Delete, number 1, just try to use the new client.

Rt7AoU3sO.png

this is an example, new hotkey set to the number 1

Sucrilhosforever

Reaction score
sucri you can add new hotkeys like letter A or Insert, Delete, number 1, just try to use the new client.
Can't use the mid button of my mouse, could me implemented, cause for years i've been playing like that(use order with the mouse) and it would be really hard to get used to another key.
And i use a notebook, my keyboard is weird xD

Nino

Reaction score
Can't use the mid button of my mouse, could me implemented, cause for years i've been playing like that(use order with the mouse) and it would be really hard to get used to another key.
And i use a notebook, my keyboard is weird xD

Number 1 is near F1 easy to use and fast.

Dark Raze

Reaction score
i dont see any problem
just use the left panel
MK7EDTl.jpg

Active left panel
jpST4Ro.png

and about the hotkeys its how i play
j0gRPri.png

F11 Balls
se9WQqB.png

F12 Order
LgZrD11.png

i hope this help someone

Last edited:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score

This, you asked to get your old account deleted specially to retire from forums, and there you are.

I just hate the fact that when you click on the market for example and you leave it, you can't typ or walk, you have to click on the chat or in ur screen to enable it again.

Market NEEDS to be focusable, a lot of things depends of focus there, I highly doubt you are constantly opening market while hunting/pvp so one click should not hurt you.

Now, losing focus on chat/arrow walking without interacting with markets is a new bug on v6.0, I already fixed on my developing version and will be released on v6.0.1

@Topic
1- What part of T E M P O R A R Y you dont undestand? What else can I say?
2- About HP window
2.1- I have resized it to 80%~ of its current size, is the same size as lateral panels, considering the size of these panels is standard for any screen, this size shouldnt bother anyone.
2.2- It is HP window, caught stats have nothing to do here, go and check profile window instead.
3- I will add possibility to use mid button and extra mouse buttons as hotkeys, extra buttons will act as an "all" thought (not individuals)
4- Old HP window is not coming back so deal with it and expect more remakes to come :)
5- Read carefuly changelog before complains, ty

@Offtopic
[PA] Nino On Pearl

you serious man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back