What's new

Welcome!

About Level Up Services.

Obreviate

Reaction score
I think it's extremely important you that is providing these services, as you who hires this service, have the total notion of what you are doing. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not criticizing your work, much less wanting to interfere in your services' hiring. I'm saying this because a friend came to me to make a simple complaint about ... a other friend had taken your Steelix, to do this work, and that his "friend" disappeared, for some days. He tried to get contact with this guy and the arguments used by him are: "I'm retired" "I will give your pkm back, when I be back" ... etc ... this conversation is already lasting the a little more than a month and for several times that his "friend" already logged in game and has not returned your Steelix. And I think we all know the end of that story. Several times he asked me to create a thread reporting this guy, but we already know the rules here and I did not, as well as many others will not do or will not help you if something happens to your stuff. What I mean is .. a lot of ppl are now providing this type of work, players level 80, 90, 100, wtf? excuse me, but they at least not lvl up their characters and want to provide level up service to level up your pkms 100 - 110-130 ... take the words that i said above as a advice. And if you really want to hire these services, hire someone really reliable. And who will take the responsibility of his services.

Remember that no one here will be forced to watch your rage thread and help you xD

Good Luck, guys 0/

Last edited:

ryuken

Reaction score
I Agree.

Maybe can give them permission to do that services more acquaintances. As tutors or GM who want to do it. Or also normal but serious and responsible players. Not everyone should offer the service level up.

GeeeNeville

Reaction score
I respect your point of view, and ofc some ppl could scam by that way, but at least that isnt my Target(?). i just want to get some cash and that way is a good one, if someone trust on me its fine for me and my person, if not i just will ignore it.

ryuken

Reaction score
People run under its own responsibility in whom you trust your Pokemon. But if you do not appreciate that confidence and are not responsible to the pokemon that is being given for that service level up. and just want to get the money and steal pokemon, I think it should be punished somehow.

I know they do not free. But equally, Besides they are paid, also take over the pokemon?
I do not say this to everyone, is only for those people who do so only for its own benefit (receivables and stealing)

Obreviate

Reaction score
12. Scams
PAdventures Online Staff will not be accountable for any lost items or cash due to scamming activity. It is the responsibility of the buyer/seller to verify all transactions before finalization. This includes, but not limited to: trades, selling of accounts, and mail fraud.
We will only take action against Players who have made "Trades for Nothing Scams" (Empty Pokeball Scams), at their Second Thread Report*, if there are enough proofs (Trade Logs) to found the Player guilty, the Staff will take actions such Banishment or Permanent Deletion, depending on each case.
* Thread Reports made of two different players at Feedback&Support at least in a month.
Note: The Staff will not retrieve, under any circumstance, any of the Pokemons/Items lost at such Scams.

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?9087-An-update-to-the-rules

Back