What's new

Welcome!

About lags and kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thasar

Reaction score
Uptime: 233h 56m

I am asking this is joke? Is it difficult to restart the server every two days? For the last two days we can't play, a lot of players have a lot of lags and kicks. Do something with it!

Prexius

Reaction score
Uptime: 233h 56m

I am asking this is joke? Is it difficult to restart the server every two days? For the last two days we can't play, a lot of players have a lot of lags and kicks. Do something with it!

I agree with you. I'm lagging hard, I don't know it's because of my internet connection, or just the combination of my connection and PA. I hope you will restart it fast Admins.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
→ Grilzy.;270946 said:
Wi-FI free = Lag :p

Avoid useless and offtopic comments. Btw, you don't know what kind of internet he has, so limit yourself to comment about the thread.
PS: Tell me what forum account will you use to ban you the other, since it's allowed to have only 1 forum acc. If you don't PM me with the account you will use, I'll take it on my own to ban the one I choose.

@OnTopic:

I have always said that we should have save every 24 hours....

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
FdsE-S.png

Does Map clean comes with server save as well? Kinda being with those tables out of my house for like an entire week : <
Where is the garbage truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back