Welcome!

About Halloween Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys,
We have been planning to release halloween event this week (friday-sunday). Howerver... The spriter disappointed us one more time, which didn't happen before since he works for us (2 years already).
We have decided to move it for next week and give him a chance to finish, otherwise we'll order sprites from another person.
We are really sorry for the delay (u may say as always, but this time it's not our fault, we are dependant on spriter atm)

During the time you are waiting, we'll do halloween lottery,
You may expect many halloween raids
as well as 20-25% experience bonus for dark and ghost Pokemons starting in Monday (for whole week)

https://i.imgur.com/WUGFb1S.png
https://i.imgur.com/inrD0Nn.png

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
That's very good about that you are informing us.
Waiting patiently :)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Situations like this happens, don't worry about it. You informed us about it and I think its the most important thing. It's really great! :)

Les Paul

Reaction score
Hello!, i have a question.
Will the event be active only for saturday and sunday?

Popeye

Reaction score
The bonus in the experience is for players? pokemons? or both?

Mightypl

Reaction score
Thanks for information and lottery. I am waiting with smile on lottery. :)

Last edited:

Goddoses

Reaction score
Hello. I know now that you are working to introduce an Halloween event, but my main question is: how does work on the Alola region work? It's nice to hear some new tidbits or work on this region. I do not write this post from malice, but out of curiosity.

I do not write this post from malice, but out of curiosity

Sequel

Reaction score
Maybe in christmas will be Halloween event :evil:

Sequel

Reaction score

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Sqnik wrong thread, here you can put your offer http://www.padventures.org/forum/sho...t=funny+offers

Ps. Ofc you can hate me but If you are here you can give some info about lottery,event or results about Creepypasta Players wanna know it so we will still wait for info
The info is in my post, if you were taught to read with understanding instead of making stupid comments, you would probably know, that there's no estimated date for lottery, however you might notice, that I wrote:

1 week ago
We have been planning to release halloween event this week (friday-sunday) [...]
We have decided to move it for next week [...]

During the time you are waiting, we'll do halloween lottery

That doesn't mean it should have happened the first day I made this thread, nor second or third. That means it will happen when I decide to do it, yet before Halloween event or during it.

Contest just finished yesterday, there are many stories and it will take a bit of time to read it all and decide which is the best.

PS. Event will be tomorrow.

Next time keep your stupid comments for yourself or I will seriously make your dream come true. (event on christmas, just for you).

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Good to know, but can i also give suggestion about contest? Maybe good idea would be giving 3 shinies like on last christmas letter contest? Honestly something like elemental box isnt nice.
Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back