What's new

Welcome!

About Electabuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
I smell someone who is scared for Electivire and Magmortar.

Be quiet Thor :)

I've told you on another Topic, that you're one of the Few players that always think before write.
The complains are always maded by the people that doesn't have the pokes (when they want to nerf it)
The complains are always maded by the People that have the pokes (when they want to Buff it)
Nobody here, speaks with the Truth, and that's is the Fact.

Thanks bro, you too are one of a few smart guys around here... Too bad it's only a few =/

Rasunn

Banned user
Reaction score
Ok i just got buzz lvl 102 and i think he is very nice lol. I regret that i was saying buzz is under powered lmao. Buzz is ok.

[N]erox

Reaction score
Ok i just got buzz lvl 102 and i think he is very nice lol. I regret that i was saying buzz is under powered lmao. Buzz is ok.

HE'S OP!!!! REDUCE IT'S DAMAGE CUZ IT'S VERY NICE!!!! NOW ALBA!! DO IT!
(im you now btw)

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score

epic-fail2.jpg

You deserved it.

randal932

Reaction score
I got a buzz lvl 100 from a friend of mine and it killed a blastoise very fast in a duel, so maybe it's good and maybe jolteon is the problem, I don't have one and have never seen one but they say it's stronger than buzz, so I think that nerfing jolteon would bring more balance to the game. What do u guys think?

Kitty

Reaction score
I got a buzz lvl 100 from a friend of mine and it killed a blastoise very fast in a duel, so maybe it's good and maybe jolteon is the problem, I don't have one and have never seen one but they say it's stronger than buzz, so I think that nerfing jolteon would bring more balance to the game. What do u guys think?

don't talk shit about that you dont know, I have jolteon and it dies very fast, so its difficult to grow, you se any jolteon 100? not in pearl and all buzz are 90 +

magmar and buzz changed 1000000x times because who have buzz says than magmar is better and who have magmar says that buzz is better ( the same with all rares) ..... too much cry will inundate Padventures xD

Last edited:

randal932

Reaction score
Are you retart or what? I just said that I have never seen a jolteon but people say it is overpower... READ asswhole...

And you are saying ppl who has magmar and buzz say this things but you forgot YOU have a jolteon? am I supposed to belive you that it's not overpower? following your theory, NO.

Jeff Know

Reaction score
Ye Buzz hp is pretty low, that's why u kill him so easy too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back