What's new

Welcome!

About Electabuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasunn

Banned user
Reaction score
Hello guys, well electabuzz seems to be very good because of it's damage and so. HE is really good for fishing but when you go hunting some blastoises electabuzz is really trash. My buzz 92 ends up with red hp or sometimes dies in a fight with 1 wild blastoise.

And also i just dueled Vaporeon lvl 82 vs buzz 92 and vaporeon win with red hp -.-...
Please look at electabuzz and give him some more hp if possible :( I'm not saying you must upgrade, but please, take a look at him ...
Level 92 electric pokemon should beat lvl 82 WATER pokemon in my opinion
+
Duel chansey 62 vs buzz 92 = Buzz win but with like 10% hp... 30 levels difference...
Ah and btw im not saying buzz should be very good because its rare, but it really seems to be so underpowered, he needs definetly more hp ;s
#EDIT
And i have question to admins, Is buzz going to have evoltuion in update ? Im not talking about ELEKID, im asking for Electrivire ?

Last edited:

danixx

Reaction score
Yes he is underpowered I already tried it. He has a hardcore to kill a Gyarados. I think that electivire will be introduced and same as the elekid. Please make elekid evolve using about 3 thunder stones. Cuz everyone will be running with a Magmar and Buzz.

rafaelxim

Reaction score
Yes he is underpowered I already tried it. He has a hardcore to kill a Gyarados. I think that electivire will be introduced and same as the elekid. Please make elekid evolve using about 3 thunder stones. Cuz everyone will be running with a Magmar and Buzz.
no 3 thunder stones !
i want a electabuzz....hahaha

psych07

Reaction score
Hello guys, well electabuzz seems to be very good because of it's damage and so. HE is really good for fishing but when you go hunting some blastoises electabuzz is really trash. My buzz 92 ends up with red hp or sometimes dies in a fight with 1 wild blastoise.

And also i just dueled Vaporeon lvl 82 vs buzz 92 and vaporeon win with red hp -.-...
Please look at electabuzz and give him some more hp if possible :( I'm not saying you must upgrade, but please, take a look at him ...
+
Duel chansey 62 vs buzz 92 = Buzz win but with like 10% hp... 30 levels difference...
Ah and btw im not saying buzz should be very good because its rare, but it really seems to be so underpowered, he needs definetly more hp ;s
#EDIT
And i have question to admins, Is buzz going to have evoltuion in update ? Im not talking about ELEKID, im asking for Electrivire ?

agree totaly u.u

Rasunn

Banned user
Reaction score

I think Elekid and magby will be only available from breeding

Tummi

Reaction score
Agree, i saw.
Exeggcutor is like Buzz. Very good for fishing but after battle with 80 blastoise, my Exe have 0% hp, and Blastoise have 50-60% hp :/

Zifoo

Reaction score

+
#EDIT

blablabla, buzz = god, nerf him! blablabla

Rasunn

Banned user
Reaction score
@UP
Zifoo dont say useless posts because you hate me. Buzz isn't as "god" as you're saying.

Kitty

Reaction score
its because chansey is op not the lack of buzz power

Rasunn

Banned user
Reaction score
No, not because of chansey, buzz really has VERY LITTLE hp and he loses even with flareon, vaporeon etc. at duels...
And in wild he can die by blastoise...
My bzz lvl 94 has like ~~5k hp...
Someone may say his hp is ok because he has many dmg, but the hp is really too low, needs to be a bit higher, he always ends up with red hp in fight vs blastoise

Last edited:

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
No, not because of chansey, buzz really has VERY LITTLE hp and he loses even with flareon, vaporeon etc. at duels...
Someone may say his hp is ok because he has many dmg, but the hp is really too low, needs to be a bit higher, he always ends up with red hp in fight vs blastoise

AHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha buzz has really 5k hp at 94? rofl i NEVER want a buzz

RPP

Reaction score
Buzz is ok! My Jolteon have the same problem -__-

Haha, jolteon is overpowered, jolteon have problem with blastoise ? rotfl lmao.
Electabuzz have low hp, my blastoise 90 kill buzz 70~ on duel :eek:

Zifoo

Reaction score

hate everything that u write on this forum, jesus my buzz on lv 60 used to have 6k +- of hp how the hell yours have 5k? at lv 90
OLD PIC!

men really when u want to compare or argue, you FUCKING TEST IT!!
you always say shit like, blablabla vulpix = god..
but you dont have any fcking arguement, you just say shit and retarded things that appear in your mind.

thx bye

Edit: Alba, dont came here and say, "i tested buzz and he's fine" because make a duel jolteon x buzz isn't a test!!

Last edited:

Raszagal

Reaction score
blablabla, buzz = god, nerf him! blablabla

Congratulations, You made the most useless and stupid Reply of the year.

Here, take Your Badge

30809168b1124c327bc9a7d7e266593co.jpg

Rasunn

Banned user
Reaction score
hate everything that u write on this forum, jesus my buzz on lv 60 used to have 6k +- of hp how the hell yours have 5k? at lv 90
OLD PIC!

men really when u want to compare or argue, you FUCKING TEST IT!!
you always say shit like, blablabla vulpix = god..
but you dont have any fcking arguement, you just say shit and retarded things that appear in your mind.

thx bye

Edit: Alba, dont came here and say, "i tested buzz and he's fine" because make a duel jolteon x buzz isn't a test!!

I said around 5k hp because he loses this hp very very fast so I wasn't sure how much, but i will check it now exactly, ill edit my post
#EDIT
My buzz has 9540 hp o_O I think... It's fine then ? with lvl 94

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back