What's new

Welcome!

2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenan321

Banned user
Reaction score
u are not allow to show my profile of facebook delete this or u will have problems i swear its my profile but as i said someone else do that delete all pictures or u will have problems my last warn tpo you
i waste 1000 + euros on donation on diamonds to buy my pokes i dont give a fuck anymore but u are showing my profile to people around world whats not allowed , only if i allow you and i don't.
Do not look for problems in real life because of the games I swear to condemn this

kenan321

Banned user
Reaction score
i dont care if u kick out us from game but u will see your game now ohh ye u wont see it anymore

kenan321

Banned user
Reaction score
Your profile is public, you mentally retarded piece of human being.

u fat piece of banana , my profile is public only for facebook users not for another web side if u dont delete this i will sue you all for "my security " !

Abble

Reaction score
u fat piece of banana , my profile is public only for facebook users not for another web side if u dont delete this i will sue you all for "my security " !

There's no need to those free hate, you've been caught doing ilegal stuff, then lying about it, you gotta accept the fact that anything you say won't change what you did and you won't get your account back, just go out of the computer and chill already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back