What's new

Welcome!

130lv Pokemon exp reset.

My_Name_Is_SlimShady

Reaction score
Hello my suggestion is about reset exp in our 130lv pokemon.​
When we get all 100% exp at 130lv we will get random reward
some exp, or some not expensive item , with little % it could be 0.1% for nice reward like kb2 or something else

what you guys think, lets talk about that.

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
I don't realy see a reason to reward people for leveling the same pokemon all the time. Diversity of pokemons is realy huge, there is almost no pokemon which is worthless leveling now, why would we reward someone who is too lazy to change his team? Such player already have a little advantage cause pokes 130 clear respawns faster - there is your bonus exp suggested. Rewards as Kanto Box or any other material item is in my opinion impossible to make. Imagina platinum player with 2 dark/ghost/bug pokes occupying finall room on psychic POI, getting box every 5 minutes. Seems to be balanced. Maybe instead of adding something for people who exp the same 6-10 pokes all the time you should suggest something to motivate people to start leveling with other pokes? Perhaps system which would count how many levels you made with different pokes, with few stages based on poke exp stage and rewarded in a balanced way. The only reason I could see leveling pokes at 130 again is for incoming stats system, where you would have to exp pokes to get bonus stats to a limited number of x times. But It's just my idea since I have no clue how staff is planning stats system.

LexKyle

Reaction score
I have 230 pokemons level 130 and there a several amount of pokemons to up, and not only up the poke u need put tms. This really isnt necessary.

There a lot of kind of trainers pokemon in padventures. So upper level, dueler, collector, catcher only choice one or more and make your journey. This is suficient for a lot of years to play

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Agreed with any reward to exp pokes to 130, currently is useless for any different purpose than "fast clear respawn"

Back