Not open for further replies.

Kingox

Reaction score
The kindest player Okoi Kisaragi
The kindest staff member Idk, all of them are nice ppl
The best businessman ever Myke Towers, ez Dhelmise
The dumbest businessman ever Ash Huby
The best player ¯V(°- °)V¯
The best staff member All of them, pls Sucri don’t give me an infraction again;C
The biggest no-life Turek, Khormes (rlly 10 elder challenge?)
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) cho fofi .l.
The biggest drama queen ever idk
The biggest hater ¯V(°- °)V¯
The most mean person ¯V(°- °)V¯
The best dueler Gandryk, Soksok, Myke Towers
The biggest troll Skyuper, thx for 24h mute without reason .l.alopolicia
The biggest attention-kid Gero
The most interesting person among game's community idk
The least respectful player Xo Ryotha.l.alopolicia
The worst player Myself and Xo Lordo
The worst staff member skynb, cho fofi.l.alopolicia
The biggest legend Elmaz Sheengon top lvl when I started to play
The biggest gay Xo Ryotha
The most toxic player Xo Family >, <

Last edited:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
The kindest player - Sky Darkness and Lany, they are the best people i have met in all the 10 years i have played without a doubt
The kindest staff member - Simpsom, Eldaku and Jano, always helped me when i needed help
The best businessman ever - Legendary Player and Naneviil, know how to manage money well and make it pay off
The dumbest businessman ever - I won't name names, but i know many who are horrible and are always poor
The best player - Demz, Pulso and Lany, they play very well, they know a lot about the game, they are people who know how to deal with quests, hunts and ks
The best staff member - Eldaku, no words to describe him, super kind, caring person and always available to help
The biggest no-life - Pulso no doubt always online, and always on the hunt
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) - Demz and Sucrilhosforever because always when I'm in doubt i go straight to their chat
The biggest drama queen ever - Marshalldx a rich guy who is super dramatic
The biggest hater - before retired it was definitely Arcanist Karl, but now Platinum is well at peace
The most mean person - the vast majority of Turks and Poles, i always had a problem with ks with them on the hunt and to make matters worse, they don’t have a little respect for the Brazilians (taking out family baba)
The best dueler - Daniiel, I admire him a lot in a duel, and it is very difficult to beat him, he knows how to move, the right time for attacks, he is a golden boy, he just needs better pokemons
The biggest troll - This one i'm going to send to all those who in a shiny event are messing up the hunt even though there are people in it
The biggest attention-kid - Marshalldx, Naneviil and Juanda, i would also put myself on that list, hahaha, but they are always trying to draw attention by showing their Pokémon in PvP
The most interesting person among game's community - Lany, Eldaku and Sky Darkness, are great and interesting people to talk to
The least respectful player - Cincuenta Centavos, Mikkk and Mirajane-op, i have nothing against it, but in a matter of ks they are totally without respect, and they think they are owners of the hunts
The worst player - Naneviil, Ajdontker and Achocolatado, are resellers, so any player who does that gets on that list
The worst staff member - I never had a problem with any, they always helped me when i needed to, to tell the truth the only one i never had contact with was Raissa so i can't give an opinion on it yet
The biggest legend - SKY DARKNESS without a doubt it is the best even today
The biggest gay - Legendary Player, Naneviil, Pulso most of my vip list probably
The most toxic player - So far i haven't found any, maybe a few days from now one will appear, miss you KS

-Zoombiebr (PLATINUM)

Last edited:

Zousa

Reaction score
The kindest staff member: Sucrilhosforever, Eudinho, Daenerys

The best businessman ever: -

The dumbest businessman ever: -

The best player: Caxoxd, Mmarvim

The best staff member: Lord Sqnik, Sting, Simpsomp

The biggest no-life: -

The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything): Himbeere

The biggest drama queen ever: -

The biggest hater: Joslock

The most mean person: -

The best dueler: Soksok, Ashtib, Clen Marudel

The biggest troll: -

The biggest attention-kid: Barcelo

The most interesting person among game's community: Xo Dolphy, Albu

The least respectful player: -

The worst player: -

The worst staff member: -

The biggest legend: Elmaz sheengon

The biggest gay: Shellman, Melinut o.o, Syl (the latter harassed me, I don't think there's any more)

The most toxic player: -

It may not be necessary to give a statue to the 2 administrators but is necessary to recognize for the excellent work they have been doing with their team during these 10 years

Eldaku

Reaction score
The kindest player Lady Mawek, Kreyex & Lany. Nice players.
The kindest staff member Xexy. She is always helping and answering every msg.
The best businessman ever Santiago. Always there helping players with mankeys.
The dumbest businessman ever Ajdontker. Just open platinum market.
The best player Chocolino. Thank you for all your pokemon. I will never forget that. Also Legendary Player.
The best staff member Sting. I think you deserve to be here and thank you for those 5 pesos.
The biggest no-life Marshalldx & Demz. Always in my VIP list.
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) -
The biggest drama queen ever -
The biggest hater Gine. Just say hi and he will complain.
The most mean person -
The best dueler Gandryk (of course) & Danieel.
The biggest troll Simpsomp. You know well.
The biggest attention-kid Xertakiz. He dont need any statue cuz was deleted but hello.
The most interesting person among game's community Mau, Arkadix :3
The least respectful player Allars. Just KS, but nothing ilegal.
The worst player -
The worst staff member -
The biggest legend Mrmordoll. He caught Elder charizard with less than 8k and cant milotic with +20k. Then disappeared...
The biggest gay Andy & Matu. I have to change bed sheets everyday.
The most toxic player 90% of Xo Players. Because I xo think that.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
The kindest player - Xo Kingox this guy could be one of most toxic on forum but he is so helpful on help and spanish channels nowadays (ofc he has his upset side but leaving that aside its such a kind) & Zousa - Man, you are a troll as well and I see you really enjoy help the others

The kindest staff member - Sucri really op guy, Simpsomp for obvius reasons and Mati

The best businessman ever - peepoeek

The dumbest businessman ever - Xo Maray when needs cash munchlaxlaugh & Turek with his prices, bro i know maybe you sold a big part of them but wow

The best player - All who still leveling with no reason, catching and loving pad

The best staff member - All of them except for Skydumbuper mewlove

The biggest no-life - Turek and Khormes duel, biggest fight of PA

The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) - Turek maybe, reminds when i was talking to him and he shared to me one of his kslife-hacks aganist my friend Khormes kekekeke

The biggest drama queen ever - Xo Ryotha and Skyuper, best drama couple simply no reason here & Xo Pistolas when he decides to retire from pad cause don't catch nothing sadumbreon

The biggest hater - Gero I haven't ever seen such a person who really like to get involved on shitstorms and Barcelo dude stop make shitstorm just because you lose on lottery :l

The most mean person - Xo Reisen trying to go to red vs blue or war, bro go train please

The best dueler - Soksok, Myke Towers and Gandryk I really enjoy watch their duels

The biggest troll - Joslock and Shellman, couple trollgay

The biggest attention-kid - Xo Ryotha after a frustrant catch-try

The most interesting person among game's community -
Xo Pistolas this guy whatever the topic you talk about will always get you talking, if you have time I just invite you to try to talk with him (ofc not during a ks cause he turns to shit)
Lord Sqnik i've talked few times w him but he's a really good guy
Sucri you always make me laugh and in my opinion you deserve this section

The least respectful player - Xo Cheko when he's at home (Ludicolos Malie)

The worst player - have some headache players, idk who can be the worst one alopolicia

The worst staff member - Skydumbuper and his no-sense mutes, op bro

The biggest legend - Shellman, thx for your videos, I'm still waiting for your return bro

The biggest gay - Staff channel when portuguese/spanish members are online OhGodNo

The most toxic player - Xo-gang on January-March, really good remind thx bros for all, never change mewlove

Last edited:

Ryouta

Reaction score
The kindest player: Lag, Masny Mietek, Rullex, (good boys)
The kindest staff members: Simp, Xexy and Eudinho
The best businessman ever: Turek, Aenir and Soksok
The dumbest businessman ever: Me
The best player: -
The best staff member: all of them are good
The biggest no-life: Turek and Khormes (respect for lvl and try catch 10 elders 0.0)
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything): Ashtib, Clen and Mietek
The biggest drama queen ever: Xo dolphy (in war) and Xo Kingox (meperdona)
The biggest hater: needless to say
The most mean person: Simp ty for agas quest
The best dueler: Soksok, Ashtib and Gandryk
The biggest troll: Simp (nice catch in ultra), Dolphy (my darma male .l.) and Daku (nice catch in cloned)
The biggest attention-kid: - (maybe me .-.?)
The most interesting person among game's community: Raissa (nice impostor .-.) and Simp (need my revenge)
The least respectful player: x.x
The worst player: .-.
The worst staff member: nty
The biggest legend: idk history of pad
The biggest gay: Matu, Skyuper and Xo fofy
The most toxic player: All guys are toxic occasionally (but xo family is the most toxic ever -helpme-)

shellman

Reaction score
The kindest player: Okoi kisaragi... Despite being paranoic sometimes he always helped me when I needed.
The kindest staff member: Eudinho, Sucrilhos, Raissa(from my experience all staff members where kind, but these were the kindest despite talking a lot of gay things randomly).
The biggest no-life: Turek obviously
The biggest gay: Eudinho & sucri gay couple that listens to kpop when in bed.
The best dueler: Caxoxd (hola caxo).
The biggest troll: xo dolphy ( hola natarock).

Ayne

Reaction score
  1. The kindest player: Jeffersonmoura (a nice person)
  2. The kindest staff member: Aroma Lady
  3. The best businessman ever Marshalidx
  4. The dumbest businessman ever Ajdontker( when i open market my eyes bleed)
  5. The best player: --
  6. The best staff member: Sucrilhosforever
  7. The biggest no-life: Demz (multi-task, r2-d2 dont need feelings)
  8. The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) Lil Robert
  9. The biggest drama queen ever --
  10. The biggest hater --
  11. The most mean person --
  12. The best dueler: Bossmaster(Ambassador of PVP)
  13. The biggest troll
  14. The biggest attention-kid: Achocolatado
  15. The most interesting person among game's community: Arcanist Karl and Demz(even offline their names are spoken)
  16. The least respectful player : Allars (always respectful)
  17. The worst player: All of you ofc
  18. The worst staff member --
  19. The biggest legend : Dark Kaue (a ancient, was up PAD before PAD begun)
  20. The biggest gay : celebihypeKillua Zoldycksurprisedditto ( i can prove it)
  21. The most toxic player : Mato Rino (gay)

Tsotss

Reaction score
  1. The kindest player - hard to choose 3, there are many of them, but for sure:
    * Arashi Pam - she is so nice for everyone, I don't know if I have met another person like she,
    * Emesh - probably he is always open for helping others,
    * Lorensillo & Lecho brothers (treat is as one please) - well, we have started talking more since past few months and maybe is not so much often, but what they represent by themselves is really amazing.
  2. The kindest staff member
    * Simpsomp - I can rely on him probably always, also he talks with respect to me and so,
    * Pandorah - I know he is not longer the tutor, but I saw how helpful he was and still is, like talking with him,
    * Himbeere - she always try to help others, she is communicativem has a sense of humor and both of us like Porto (city ofc) xd.
  3. The best businessman ever
    * Khormes - he really knows how to earn money,
    * Sequel - don't know how he is doing it, but when I need lend some cash, he immediately ask "how much you want" and doesn't matter how much I say (max 1kk lets say), he can give it to me in next minutes :D.
  4. The dumbest businessman ever
    * Daaniel - Deletera Tickets/Diancies (miss mine one) and other stuff :<, if he really thought that he won't be caught in using bug, then he perfectly fits here,
    * Turek - making price 2/3x more doesn't make that price will be like this imediatelly, relax man,
    * Sacred Warrior - its another person who likes put the price for market more than everyone.
  5. The best player
    * Demz - honestly I am really impressed about his knowledge of game, how he makes stats and share it with people, his progress with Zygarde cells, very rare catch (plx give to him and others next Tapus :p) and so,
    * Pyrkosz - he always enjoying new things, like Zygare cells as well, cards and so and even if he doesn't play so often, still he is focused on his targets, its really enjoyable.
  6. The best staff member - here gonna write 4
    * Sting - finally one of the best person for rebalance section, he does great job,
    * Lord Sqnik - really man, (except admins) probably I know only you who is so long as a staff without any break, trying to help, also your work with wiki (I admire you for that, even if sometimes people talk shits around this thread, you still have desire to do it),
    * Eudinho - he does great job and when he is online and I have problem, probably always can count on him
    * Sucrilhosforever - we talked many times about the game and similar threads and I know your some points of view, they look great.
  7. The biggest no-life
    * Turek - fire resp, fly resp, fairy resp, is someone other who spend so much time on almost the same ones xd?,
    * Khormes - please, leave some Elders for others,
    * Zireael - doesn't matter what time I am login to the game, he is probably always.
  8. The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything)
    * Smilley - just saw few times what he was talking on polish chat and its enough to put him here.
  9. The biggest drama queen ever
    * Ridoku - everyone always remember his posts etc :p.
  10. The biggest hater
    * Gero I would say - just looking on some posts on forum and talking in game :p .
  11. The most mean person
    * Masny Mietek - is someone other good as he, expect him? In his opinion, no.
  12. The best dueler - here reason would be the same for everyone - their strategy, pokes and knowing how to connect everything make them the best (here gonna add 2 more nicks, cus is needed to say it):
    * Gandryk,
    * Ashtib,
    * Caxoxd,
    * Aenir,
    * Myke Towers.
  13. The biggest troll
    -
  14. The biggest attention-kid
    -
  15. The most interesting person among game's community - mainly gonna add 2 nicks, but everyone from our guild is interesting and gonna say that outside the guild - so many interesting people in game:
    * gonna say Groch, Rorszak - well, we started play together since Johto and still we are, maybe sometimes someone of us leaving the game for several days, weeks or months, but always we come back and still playing together.
  16. The least respectful player
    * Masny Mietek - heard about his ksing or his attemps to ks.
  17. The worst player
    * Masny Mietek - he talks bad about everyone, its sad to see how he treats other people.
  18. The worst staff member
    * Masny Mietek - after coming back from retiring have seen he was a tutor, what for me was a mistake (and probably it was, cus he wasn't tutor so long).
  19. The biggest legend
    * Elmaz - there is no need to talk about it.
  20. The biggest gay
    -
  21. The most toxic player
    -

Last edited:

matutezx

Reaction score
1.The kindest player: Arashi pam, Lady Mawek and Grayfoxx, They have no hate inside and always its nice to talk to them.
2.The kindest staff member: Has to be Xexy, Andy and Himbeere, Always helping everyone no matter when or what.
3.The best businessman ever: Well no need to explain Khormes, Turek.
4.The dumbest businessman ever: Khormes, nice ab urge (i will not put those guys that buy smt for 10 and resell for 300k cuz come on maybe it sounds dumb but works xD).
5.The best player: Demz, Just look this man Lt - Marshall, master of raids and tears of plat players - Turek, no need to explain.
6.The best staff member: Hard to pick just 3 like aga said, we all did an amazing job and maybe ppl outside staff doesn't know all the things we are on. I will just pick one Xexy, shes imo best tutor nowdays, i have no idea how she have the will to help always both worlds and manage to not hate me cuz i always leave her on read :Kappa:
7.The biggest no-life: Turek and Khormes, not in a bad way, just how you both have time to lvl and do all.
8.The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything): Sting, he actually knows a lot same as Sqnik.
9.The biggest drama queen ever: Barcelo and ofc Ridoku no explanations needed.
10.The biggest hater: Gero no explanations needed.
11.The most mean person: -
12.The best dueler: Gandryk, Clen marudel and Soksok (myke towers and ashtib too but i only have 3 options).
13.The biggest troll: Simpsomp.
14.The biggest attention-kid: Barcelo, Gero and the forum gang (you know wich ones).
15.The most interesting person among game's community: Xo Ryotha, Lord Sqnik and Sucrito .
16.The least respectful player: Navitaa, he just hate everyone even himself cuz its a minion of barcelo hehe.
17.The worst player: Me.
18.The worst staff member: Nowdays no one.
19.The biggest legend: Invictus Ofc.
20.The biggest gay: just 3 names here its not enough but, Sucri, Eldaku and Eudinho.
21.The most toxic player: Forum gang again, come on guys grow up and stop hating cuz nationality. Yes this is for you mr talk me in english idiot, and latin/polish haters. Giving nicks or even a statue for me its not an option they are just a piece of poopie.

Barcelo

Reaction score
1.The kindest player: Anuel Aa Forever, Bmrafagas, Soy Cholo, Sckooter and Navitaa. They are players of my team, but they are always there and for that I thank them with this tribute.
2.The kindest staff member: Andy, Ashtib and Ryotha, they are great persons. <3
3.The best businessman ever: Khormes and Barcelo, no words.
4.The dumbest businessman ever: Coyote Inesta (Aero 1,4kk, thanks) and Jun Misugi(noob trades and haraseed).
5.The best player: Datas Drala, Mmarvim and Remitolpd, Pokemon It's not about who has more or better items, but who is really a Pokemon Master.
6.The best staff member: Dryearth, Flanders, Sting. Thanks for all <3
7.The biggest no-life: Turek of course, and my dear Modem <3
8.The biggest nerd: Xo Kingox (but is a good person <3)
9.The biggest drama queen ever: Gero and maybe Me, although many times it is not crying, but fighting because things are fair.
10.The biggest hater: Gero/Polakpatriot, and Nymeria
11.The most mean person: Masny Mietek
12.The best dueler: Gandryk, Myke Towers and Soksok
13.The biggest troll: Since Zelrick was demoted Idk who is the best troll here.
14.The biggest attention-kid: Xo Lordo, Xo Dolphy.
15.The most interesting person among game's community: Xo Ryotha, Soy Cholo, Mister Smith.
16.The least respectful player: Eddxkiller/xkelly/Jacksson killer.
17.The worst player: Eddxkiller/xkelly/Jacksson killer/Xog.
18.The worst staff member: Matu :) he always take all personal.
19.The biggest legend: Lajrra marry me?
20.The biggest gay: Mister Smith always sings "Me pide Leche remix"
21.The most toxic player: Xo Family, They deserve the award, they are toxic and at the same time generate laughter, thank you.

maestro50

Banned user
Reaction score
The kindest player: Eloosikkk
The kindest staff member: no one
The best businessman ever: -
The dumbest businessman ever: Jun Misugi
The best player: Olimeczek
The best staff member: no one
The biggest no-life: Turek
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything): Turek
The biggest drama queen ever: Raissa
The biggest hater: Gero
The most mean person: Masny Mietek
The best dueler: -
The biggest troll: Olimeczek
The biggest attention-kid: -
The most interesting person among game's community: Olimeczek
The least respectful player: Masny Mietek
The worst player: Myke Towers
The worst staff member: Raissa
The biggest legend: Olimeczek
The biggest gay: Eloosikkk
The most toxic player: Gero

thedarkmanxd123

Reaction score
The kindest player : saixd -she always helps and always worried about her peers . Tsots - Always helping in forum thread with her nice comments.
The kindest staff member: Xo dolphy - Always nice , dont know much him but he is fun and charismatic
The best businessman ever: Barcelo and Khormes ( no reasons )
The dumbest businessman ever : Me e.e I'm able to spend money on useless things xd
The best player: All of us are the best players because everyone plays their own way.
The best staff member : Sting- Sting has done a great job this year, related to rebalances and answering any questions from players in forum. Simpsomp - I have known him from level 50 and how he went up, I know what he's able to accomplish when he proposes and when the slacker doesn't beat him e.e.
The biggest no-life : Soksok - I saw this guy on at all the hours I connect, idk if he's doing something or afk but I always see him xd
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything): Barcelo - Always answering questions on spanish chat about everything. Smart boy.
The biggest drama queen ever -Ridoku -I wouldn't want to give you the honor of being nominated but Ridoku does drama for everything and pvp knows it
The biggest hater: Nobody
The most mean person : idk
The best dueler : Soksok -This guy is a legend of pvp , He returned after retired and he continue op , I hope he does not retire again, pvp needs more players like him , Any pokemon he uses will make it op and there's no doubt <3 sokgod. Caxoxd - He is able to set trend in duel with that I mean he can use a pokemon very well and make most of duelers put it in their team, he didn't win any tournament (for nob fails haha) But there is no doubt that when he will want to return to his level, he will do it. Last , Myke towers - Maik has great potential to duel and he is one of the duelers that does not follow trends in duel and it is something that I admire that it is very rare now for the duelers to keep during time, he deserves a tournament and there is no doubt that he will win one.
The biggest troll: Idk who put raids in pvp but is anoying for duelers xd
The biggest attention-kid: Gero when answers every post in foro but in a good way he is funny
The most interesting person among game's community : Tsots - Idk her but Always helpful, your comments are very accurate and rarely fail your suggestions.I think he's got a good way of thinking, we need more players like that.
The least respectful player: Idk
The worst player : Idk
The worst staff member: All members of staff this year made a good job.
The biggest legend : Soksok(sokgod) for me is a legend , only see his highscore of wins , amazing. Never retire bro.
The biggest gay: All xo love each other
The most toxic player : Everyone who is racist, xenophobic, discriminating, etc. Pa's community doesn't deserve players like that, retire pls.
celebihype

Last edited:

Mietek forgot password

Reaction score
1.The kindest player - Xo Ryotha You can always talk to him about everything, super positive and funny guy
- Darq I met him a few years ago and we've been good friends ever since, good bull

2.The kindest staff member - Xo Ryotha As a tutor he is still very helpful, I often see him helping in Spanish chat
- Lord Sqnik I've known him for several years and he has never refused to help me with anything, you can also talk to him about anything, always ready to help

3.The best businessman ever - Turek ''Don't even deal with it'' Guy who sold natural gift for 500k, His tenth Shiny Houndoom for Aerodactyl if its price was around 400k, Everyone laughed that he paid 7kk (in pokes) for red gyarados and now what? Red Gyarados is worth like 10kk+. He makes the prices on this server. (If you laugh at his cloned hitmonlee you just don't know how trading works, of course 2kk is too much but not much)
- Khormes I don't like him but he's a real trader and you can't disagree with that.

4.The dumbest businessman ever - Khormes Again he, although he is very rich, has to go down to the level of some players and scam people like with item urge

5.The best player - For now Turek a solid player, if he decides to do something, he strives for it, I do not even have to mention his level, he is too good that they had to nerf a few exp places and change some moves

6.The best staff member - Everyone except Himbeere and Gurdieen they are yikes af

7.The biggest no-life - Khormes , Turek , Alfredoluis

8.The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) - Sting I remember the old sting as a normal player and he was acting like that also Me

9.The biggest drama queen ever - Khormes crying over everything that cannot be abused (I am 100% sure that if he had shiny statntler 2 years ago when red nose work on bosses he would not write about it on the forum)

10.The biggest hater - Me Because I hate Polish players with a few exceptions B)

11.The most mean person - I dont care about this type of person, I just ignore them

12.The best dueler - Gandryk & Clen Marudel (I don't know who came up with the tactic for the party tournament so I vote for both) also Ashtib , Caxoxd , Aenir , Soksok , Myke Towers , Ashh Capsup None could be missing here

13.The biggest troll - ?

14.The biggest attention-kid - Of course Gero Looking for attention everywhere (pvp, forum, national chat), If you say something funny to offend him, he will immediately start using the same to you, He works like a khormes puppet
- Khormes Just like gero seeks attention wherever he can but except that he's the boss of the gero here

15.The most interesting person among game's community - Xo Ryotha and Lord Sqnik I wrote about them above, Inko Very smart guy, I remember his forum posts about tm tasks and many more

16.The least respectful player - Me because I don't respect Polish players with few exceptions

17.The worst player - ?

18.The worst staff member - Himbeere , Chazz , Haszosz

19.The biggest legend - Elmaz Shengon , Selasor , Knightmare , Turek (Random order)

20.The biggest gay - ??? cringe

21.The most toxic player - Lord Brian wishing me cancer many times

Enjoy squirtlelove

Last edited:

avadakedavra

Reaction score
The kindest player: Saixd (for say: bu)
The kindest staff member: no one
The best businessman ever: - Perusion
The dumbest businessman ever: Xo ryota (Shame for the Xo's)
The best player: Turek (in leveling up)
The best staff member: no one
The biggest no-life: Turek
The biggest nerd: Alfredoluis
The biggest drama queen ever: Gero (Cry for undel)
The biggest hater: Xo Maray
The most mean person: -
The best dueler: -
The biggest troll: Jano
The biggest attention-kid: Joslock, Gero (Do not sell more Parcels)
The most interesting person among game's community: Raissa
The least respectful player: Like laiks, Xo maik
The worst player: Eddxkiller , Next king (Easy kills)
The worst staff member: Ashtib
The biggest legend: Turek (he wasted his life)
The biggest gay: Xo Ryota (Shame for the Xo's)
The most toxic player: Stropss

Rullox

Reaction score
The kindest player: Xo Ryotha, Xo Dolphy, Myke Towers (Good people)

The kindest staff members: Simpsomp, Xo Dolphy, Raissa (They have helped me when i need and have been kind)

The best businessman ever: Rockie lee, Atton (They have made good deals that have made them profit)

The dumbest businessman ever: ...

The biggest troll: Jano (with trolls) joslock(idk always talking nonsense)

The best staff member: all of them are good

The biggest no-life: khormes (With catch 10 elders lol) turek (for never stop leveling up:v)

The biggest drama queen ever: Barcelo (tells the best stories) Ridoku (Drama queen to foro)

The best dueler: Soksok(I’ve know him for many years and he’s a monster) Gandryk(i have observes it and it is very good besides having won many tournaments This Year) Myke Towers(A player who walks away from the metagame and surprise)

The biggest attention-kid: Barcelo and Xo Ryotha :'v

The biggest legend: Elmaz sheengon, Selasor (for having been the highest levels when there were not si many huntings areas)

The least respectful player: esta dificil :v

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Please people, keep in mind the rules, there are too many of them who doesn't follow them and that might affect your indications.
You can suggest maximum
three names per each category.
You can vote for anyone who has been in the game within those 10 years
Don't forget to explain your choice! You have to give at least one argument

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
I will be brief, you will probably see a spelling mistake.

The kindest player.- Arashi Pam, Zousa and Tsots, I've talked with them and I can assure they are very friendly, you should talk with them.

The best player.- Khormes and Turek, they strive every day to achieve their goals, they have gotten all his stuff with effort and not luck.

The best staff member.- Sting, he is always very active in forum and answering constantly the ideas that people suggests, also he has done a good job in rebalance, I think he really deserves this category.

The biggest no-life.- Turek I think isnt necessary say reasons XD

The biggest drama queen ever.- Myke Towers, he always want to cause controversy hiding it as a joke.

The biggest hater.- I dont consider anyone.

The most mean person.- Me, I'm bad at everything. munchlaxlaugh

The best dueler.- For me the best is Soksok, he is a really good and original dueler, no matter how time passes, it will always remain good.
- Also Ashtib I always duel with them and we share good strategies about pvp. thedarkman, he is a good at and original dueler too.

The biggest troll.- Albu, always joking.

The biggest attention-kid.- Xo Danieel and Xo Cheko,If they start to be annoying, just ignore them. munchlaxdab

The most interesting person among game's community.- Albu and Ashtib, if I'm "afk", probably I'm talking with them.

The least respectful player.- No one.

The worst player.- All racist players.

The worst staff member.- There is no worst staff, I think.

The biggest legend.- Soksoksito, even players who don't know much about pvp know soksok.

The biggest gay.- Shellman, I remember that his favorite song is "Barbie Girl". munchlaxlaugh

The most toxic player.- In my case, I dont consider anyone as a toxic player, I know that there are these kind of people in the game, but is better dont giving the importance they want, the best recommendation is ignore them.

Last edited:

lorensillo

Reaction score
  1. The kindest player: First of all i think Tsots must be the kindest player ive seen, always showing good mood and its always a pleasure to talk with him, of course my brother Lecho, back in the days i was an asshole ingame(always fighting spawns and shits) and i saw that some people tag me as a "kind player", but this couldnt be possible without him trying to make me a better guy :D, and also Saixd, everyone who knows her, know that she might be a lil strange, but she deserves to be mentioned here, she tries to be friend of every single player and is always helping everyone, at the point she gives all her effort so her friends are happy.
  2. The kindest staff member: Andy, Sucri and Simpsomp all of them are so uwu everytime, yes, uwu is the word to describe them in my opinion
  3. The best businessman ever: i really dont know the histories that everyone talk about, but really seems like mr Khormes must be here :D
  4. The dumbest businessman ever: Same case as before for mr Khormes :D,Lord Brian time ago i really thought it was a nice guy but my eyes bleed everytime i see "Sell Caterpie[10]MALE BO:100KK" come on, nobody believes those shitty BO he always invents
  5. The best player: depends on what you think is "the best" i'll consider the guys that try to achiev everything ingame, Demz(catch, lvl, cards, raids, contributions to community in forum with his numbers, and his big effort on zxgxrdx cxlls), Pyrkozs im sure he is the player with the biggest % of Achievements done(92% -> just amazing) also he is the boss on zxgxrdx cxlls, and last but not less this one is not much active on last weeks but he is my truly hero ingame, Matiuus, he got retire many years ago and came back last year, he is for sure the guy that struggles with every goal he have, just to mention a small part of his effort You see an Aerodactyl Trophy. Rewarded to Matiuus for his patience throwing 24746 balls to catch it(he throw 22k many years before charms exists and at least half of them were in fuchsia's respawn, thanks to uncle jano that developed charms, if not Mati would probably died before catching aero)
  6. The best staff member: From what i see in forum and ingame, i have to say that Sting, Simpsomp and Sucri are the guys more involved with everything related to game and are always giving solutions to everyone.
  7. The biggest no-life: Of course Turek must be mentioned here lvl 675 lmao, and mr Khormes too, besides his high lvl, he do a lot if things just to keep playing, his 4/10 elder zard its insane
  8. The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything):not in the bad way, but my friend Demz always have something to tell with a math explanation, that for some makes a lot of sense and for many others, is just a guy typing fancy numbers.
  9. The biggest drama queen ever: Not going to say any name, but the discussion about nationalities and racism had an entire topic ingame, stop that pls, both sides think exactly the same of the other side, its really nonsense to continue that discussion
  10. The biggest hater: Hard to say someone here.
  11. The most mean person: The code that give the better loots to last hits and not most damage >:c
  12. The best dueler: There many good players in this category that have been metioned before, but for me Aenir(Zecao in the good old days) will be always the best, from what ive seen in this last months i really think soksok needs to be here(besides he got 2nd place last tournament he was the last guy that got defeated)
  13. The biggest troll: Jano with his spells to kill everyone in pvp, also for coding the game and steal our lives
  14. The biggest attention-kid: have to say it, Gero, always get notations because of saying shit in chats, even when he knows he will get notations xD
  15. The most interesting person among game's community: After the riddle event i started to talk with Tsots and Demz, and both are ppl that deserve some minutes of your day to talk about many different things, my good friend Cpadde he always have stories and funny shits to talk about, probably one of the players i've talk more things about life
  16. The least respectful player: Alfredoluis he really talk many shit about being the god of raids and showed off everything that he earned every day, after destiny knot fix he aint win a single shit
  17. The worst player: the guy who scammed me in 2012 with my raichu 50(i wanted to retire at lvl 45)
  18. The worst staff member: Raszagal(lol)
  19. The biggest legend: For me Elmaz will be the first one i've ever seen, he was top lvl when i started the game in 2012, and he just came back after a year retired cause the 2nd higher lvl was catch him lol, Also Selasor a really nice guy who achiev many great things back in the days and got into top really quick, and my brother Lecho just because he's looking at me right now, but also im sure that the people who remember him from the good old days and the ones who meet him this year, for sure they have a great impression of him(for some reason ppl respect him more than me lmao). [out of participation] -> Hohen was the very best :D
  20. The biggest gay: Really dont know the point of this category xD but my boy Cpadde always talk to me dirty, also my good friend Aenir have some strange behaviours nowadays
  21. The most toxic player: i've never have a problem with them, in fact both are nice with me, but its always a sitcom watching to Gero and Mietek yelling in every spot ingame xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back