What's new

Welcome!

11 Years Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjakaban

Reaction score
The kindest player - Chill Out (if u know him u know that he is always kind for anybody)
The kindest staff member - Beznoga Stonoga (he will always help for newbie and not only, with info etc.)
The best businessman - Wpme Turek (he use to buy things for market prices and sell for market prices. He doesn't destroy the market because of greediness what I really appreciate)
The dumbest businessman - Seras Victoria (because he likes overpay time to time, he use to destroy the market sometimes)
The best player - Zireael
The best staff member (excluding jano, raissa and judar, so reward goes to staff member that plays on a daily basis) - Sequel and Kebakian Palladin (they will always mute spammers when nessecery)
The biggest no-life - Probably Turek but he doesn't play as much as he used to, but I think for TOP 1 lvl he deserves for this prize anyway
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) - Me (Ninja) I try to study this game and I'm probably good at it (I know ego top) and if I say that I don't know something I just lie cuz I have no time xD but if I can't nominate myself I'll put Kebakian Palladin for game knowledge and because he use to test much things like rebalance etc.
The biggest drama queen - Sylwanek and Wyspany
The hater - Demon King (for being betrayer and hater of Khormes eventhoug he get banned already, because he's just an ordinary hater that's all)
The biggest loser - I don't know, probably everyone who lost they life for game and they play too much instead of living, can't name one person for sure :p
The best dueler - Soksok (if he participate in tournament there is no reason to try I think)
The best troll - Kebakian Palladin
The biggest attention-kid - Sylwanek of course
The most interesting person among game's community
the most respectful player - Tsots maybe... I don't know a person who disrespect him for any reason
The biggest legend - Khormes (u can hate him but everyone knows this name, let's be honest with ourselves) but from ppl who can take the prize in game I'll nominate Lord Squnik and Shellman
The biggest gay - Xo Dolphy (they came up with this category, I had to choose someone)
The most toxic player - Frostaren (he is just toxic hater and his behavior is only slightly better than Mietek's)

Last edited:

Ryouta

Reaction score
The kindest player: Lag-Aguila Azul- Jayce (they always speak kindly)
The kindest staff member: Lord Sqnik- Xexy (>-<)
The best businessman: Atton-Mr Andy-Frostarens (no mercy with trades)
The dumbest businessman: me avea (sell all cheap f)
The best player: Lorensillo-Holawecomotas-Soksok
The best staff member (excluding jano, raissa and judar, so reward goes to staff member that plays on a daily basis) Natta on platinum- Lord Sqnik- Dos-nyan (these guys always helping)
The biggest no-life: Soksok-Pl (all know why)
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything): Lorensillo-Marshall-Hampter
The biggest drama queen: xo ks god wpme timbow (xo tambe)
The hater: kekw
The biggest loser: kekw
The best dueler: Soksok-Gandryk-Myke Towers (champion-champion- rookie with skill)
The best troll: Xo kingox (no me alburees mas we)
The biggest attention-kid: Himbeska (na-na-nothing to say)
The most interesting person among game's community: Serestia (jejeje oa)
the most respectful player: Boynykol- Realnes- Okoi Kisaragi (always respect me :D)
The biggest legend: Skyuper- Masny Mietek- Lorensillo (skyuper sh celebi god- mietek is mietek B)- Lorensillo all know who is this guy)
The biggest gay: Xo Dolphy- Royal- Lorensillo (crew)
The most toxic player: xo ks god wpme killer timbow (che toxico qliao) (xo tambe)

Misfit

Reaction score
The kindest player - Tsots
The kindest staff member - Kebakian Palladin
The best businessman - Demon King - best seller at comenda
The dumbest businessman - Demon King - instead of selling things he sells people
The best player - Chunchumaru
The best staff member (excluding jano, raissa and judar, so reward goes to staff member that plays on a daily basis) - all tutors from polish chat
The biggest no-life - Turek
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) - Lord Sqnik
The biggest drama queen - me
The hater - me
The biggest loser - Demon King - he won staff's respect but lost his honor
The best dueler - Ghanad for losing 40 duels per day
The best troll - Gero
The biggest attention-kid - Demon King - he wanted to have attention that's why he sells players
The most interesting person among game's community - me
the most respectful player - definitely not me
The biggest legend - masny mietek (specjalnie z malej) - the most legendary and unforgotten delete
The biggest gay - Demon King
The most toxic player - Demon King
the worst player of all time - Demon King
the most hated player - Demon King
the biggest 60ka - Demon King
the best allegro user - Demon King

oh, almost forgot!

the biggest c*nt in this game - little rainbow

Last edited:
L

Lag

The kindest player: Ryouta, Frostaren, Pandorah,Oii kazin they are always willing to help me out

The kindest staff member: Xo Dolphy ( i know him a quite while and he was always respectful and kind to me), Pandorah( needless to say he is the kindest player of all time), Mestredobcc.

The best businessman: who cares xd

The dumbest businessman: Turek ( nothing personal, i just don't like they way that he tries to over price almost everything especially pokemons)

The best player: without a doubt i can tell the best player is Arthur ajala viera and i think everybody is gonna agree with me

The best staff member (excluding jano, raissa and judar, so reward goes to staff member that plays on a daily basis): Xo dolphy, also a honorable mention to Sting.

The biggest no-life: Turek

The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything): Lorensillo( i mean it's not that he thinks he knows everything it's more like he really does lol, this dude knows what's gonna happen before it happens, sometimes this makes me wonder if he is a god or something).

The biggest drama queen: Ridoku( long live the queen)

The hater: sacred warrior ( i think i am living rent free in this dude's head. Gandryk( wow ure rich and won a lot of tournaments/contests good for u)

The biggest loser: no comment

The best dueler: Soksok( 20k of wins u gotta be kidding me lol)

The best troll: pecunia ( he reminds me of tha dude from the movie despicable me xd)

The biggest attention-kid: what is his name sywalnek well actually no one cares

The most interesting person among game's community:
Tsotss, tsugekai.

the most respectful player: Pandorah, lord killer, dragon pink.

The biggest legend: here he is again freaking soksok the legend

The biggest gay: hard to say there is plenty

The most toxic player:sacred warrior( last event he was killing a bunch of letters for no reason, grow up dude)

Pan BaginSky

Tutors
Reaction score
The kindest player Slodziutki
The kindest staff member GM Sylveon
The best businessman Ajdontker
The dumbest businessman ME (Pan Baginsky)
The best player Siara
The best staff member Lord Sqnik
The biggest no-life Turek
The biggest nerd Demz Press F for him
The biggest legend FENOL
The biggest gay [everyone in dc stuff channel]

Tsotss

Reaction score
The kindest player
Lorensillo – that’s a player who probably always talk with respect, really (or I am unique and he just talks this way with me)
Arashi Pam – even if we don’t talk much time, still I think you are one of these the kindest players I have met in game
Gurdieen – we talk many times about different things and it goes always in kind way

The kindest staff members
Himbeere – she is probably always open to talk about everything with respecting other answers
Kebakian Palladin – similar reason to above, he tries to help many people and he also talks with respect (and sometimes trolling)
Pandorah – I talked with him many times and saw how he talks with people and in my opinion he tries to be kind for everyone

The best businessman
Sequel – he is so lucky to money and sometimes I just wonder how he does it, he plays sometimes with much risk and most of the times it pays him
Paradise Lost – he gets many stuff in dice and people still play with him

The dumbest businessman
Daaniel – the person who wanted all deletera tickets to abuse bug and lost everything cuz he was caught on it (and thanks to him I lost Diancie :<)
Sacred Warrior – that player likes overpriced many things (or liked, don’t know if he still play)

The best player
Demz – well, even if he doesn’t play so much right now (please, come back) I was always impressed about his knowledge of the game, mechanics and so, how he discover new things
Pyrkosz – most likely reason as above, as far as I know he doesn’t have much time to play, but still trying to do his best, thats really impressive, he has his targets which try to achieve, that’s kind of unique

The best staff member (excluding jano, raissa and judar, so reward goes to staff member that plays on a daily basis)
Sucrilhosforever – maybe we don’t talk much often, but I see how you try to make this game a better place and so
Lord Sqnik – it’s one of the oldest Staff members, who met some people who talked badly because of its work with pl wiki and so and still he is here, doing his job in amazing way

The biggest no-life
Eksplozja – many people can don’t know him, but it plays a lot during the day, doesn’t matter what time I log to the game, he probably always is (and he works as well)
Atton – same reason as above
Turek – seriously I can not imagine how he has so much desire to do all the things he does

The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything)
Smilley – I remember when he liked to talk about things which about he didn’t have ideas so it’s rather a nerd in bad side
Demz – well, he realy knows everything and much more xd, calculate many things, explain many things and so, he is a good nerd (in the way of being smart)

The biggest drama queen
Ludacha – nothing personal, but sometimes looking on yours forum posts it’s funny
Ridoku – who else has his personal section on forum?

The hater
-

The biggest loser
Iluzionista – being respected and not respecting other (or only me for any reason), that’s for me what makes him one of losers

The best dueler
Gandryk, Soksok, Clen Marudel – same reason to everyone here, they are the beasts in tournaments, know how to counter pokemons, which TMs to put and how to fight
(also would like mention here Caxoxd and Zecao, Ashtib you are top here too)

The best troll
Ekonom – such a funny person (in a good way), I like the way he talks with people - in kind and funny way at the same time

The biggest attention-kid
Sylwanek – nothing personal, but asking all the time for raids and so, doesn’t make them on straight away and sometimes is just boring xd

The most interesting person among game's community
Sequel – we have met in game, we always trying to help each other (most likely he helps me more xd), like to talk with him about different things, also it’s enjoyable how he treat the game and players in general
Sucrilhosforever – I don’t know why, but even if we sometimes misunderstand each other (thinking about something others) still our conversations were kind of unique, even if I don’t know you very well, the way you describe things, the way you look on things are kind of special, that’s why I put you in this category, for me, you fit here
Groch – we just trusted each other in game since Johto and started cooperate together then and still we are – knowing each other much better

The most respectful player
Ash Ziom – he just play by his own and when have time, as I know he doesn’t try to ks for others, but he does when people do it for him
Saixd – she is a good player I think, even if sometimes she is weird or so, always try to help others (even if players use it for their own success)

The biggest legend
Elmaz sheengon – many new people can’t know him, but when I started he was on top and I think still he is in some old players heads

The biggest gay
-
The most toxic player
-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back