10 Years Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

It's time for a new Hall of Fame due to 10 years of Padventures!
You can suggest maximum three names per each category.
You can vote for anyone who has been in the game within those 10 years
Don't forget to explain your choice! You have to give at least one argument.
Thread will be closed at 03/12 and polls will be posted 2-3 days after that
There will be no rewards, only statues + maybe something small
Players asking for votes will be punished

DO NOT VOTE FOR ADMINS AND EX ADMINS, THEY DONT NEED STATUES!​

1. The kindest player
  2. The kindest staff member
  3. The best businessman ever
  4. The dumbest businessman ever
  5. The best player
  6. The best staff member
  7. The biggest no-life
  8. The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything)
  9. The biggest drama queen ever
  10. The biggest hater
  11. The most mean person
  12. The best dueler
  13. The biggest troll
  14. The biggest attention-kid
  15. The most interesting person among game's community
  16. The least respectful player
  17. The worst player
  18. The worst staff member
  19. The biggest legend
  20. The biggest gay
  21. The most toxic player

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
The kindest player - Tsots, Chill Out, Erzo - Always helpful, supportive, with a sense of humor
The kindest staff member - Lord Sqnik, Sucri - They never refuse to help, they are cool guys with whom you will talk about everything
The best businessman ever - Khormes XD - Market King - always doing great deals XD
The dumbest businessman ever -
The best player - Too much nice players
The best staff member - Eudinho Noobinho - He is a good mate, always very helpful since he was a tutor
The biggest no-life - Turek - Everyone knows why
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) - Gero ;3 - Always telling what's wrong or what's good
The biggest drama queen ever - Saixd - S Umbreon affair and more of that
The biggest hater - Zireael - Always hating on all players who ks him
The most mean person - Khormes - He insults everyone at pl chat XD
The best dueler -
The biggest troll - Sylwanek - Just the way he is ^^
The biggest attention-kid - Olimeczek - His times are over but still he is trying to get attention
The most interesting person among game's community - Emesh - Mysterious guy xD and Gurdieen - Always telling nice stories about his life
The least respectful player - Masny Mietek - He never says "hi", he is KSing even pl people
The worst player -
The worst staff member -
The biggest legend - Knightmare, Selasor - Few years ago they were TOP - that's all :)
The biggest gay - Eudinho, Sting - You don't want to know why
The most toxic player - Average Toxic Kid - Always insults players without giving a fu...

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
[*]The kindest player
- Okoi Kisaragi - Always nice, pleasure to talk with him, Lorensillo - same situation, Guardieen - he is so peaceful, kind on his own way :D

[*]The kindest staff member - Noobshit ekhm Ashtib :D

[*]The best businessman ever >we all know that i will win both categories XDDD

[*]The dumbest businessman ever >we all know that i will win both categories XDDD

[*]The best player - Hmm, dont know, Knightmare was good in everything, rip.

[*]The best staff member - Well, guess few of them should be here, but Sting is the guy, who in my opinion do the most, i dont know situation, dont be mad on me :D personal opinion, i can see him always online on forum.

[*]The biggest no-life - All tryharders from PA

[*]The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) - Demz, dont want to start shitstorm, its my personal opinion(so, easy Demz :D), he is trying to be someone in game, who cant be in real life.

[*]The biggest drama queen ever

[*]The biggest hater - Himbeere, we all know why :)

[*]The most mean person

[*]The best dueler - BANENIR!!! Even if he cant win any of last tournaments, i truly think he is the best :D

[*]The biggest troll - Raissa, for onions on Sh Celebi ;/ and maybe Jano, for "si" "si".

[*]The biggest attention-kid - Gejro

[*]The most interesting person among game's community - Guardieen, for his kind on his own way, Paradise Lost, i will not tell why xd,

[*]The least respectful player - AlfredoKNOTluis, really stupid guy, even if he will talk to you, he will talk in spanish/portuguese(idk) lets say his own language, and he is 400 lvl.

[*]The worst player

[*]The worst staff member - Hmm nowadays no one, but we all know that some of them were favorizing some players in the past, thats a fact.

[*]The biggest legend - Knightmare again, same reason.

[*]The biggest gay - Is this category serious? where is the most greedy pearson category? would be better.

demzpacito

Reaction score
The kindest player Tsots, I always liked him from what I saw on forum and luckily we actually became friends earlier this year and all my impressions were confirmed. A very kind, helpful and supportive friend. Aroma Lady, this guy is like the nicest guy in the whole world, it annoys me how nice this dude is, even to people he shouldnt be xd. Leozimbolado/Sea Trainer, my first friend in this game and one of my best, also very kind a so mockable (this is important kkk). It was great having him back on game for some time this year. Honorable mention to Paez brothers, Pam, Inko and Sqnik.
The kindest staff member Aroma Lady for previous reasons. Xexy seems very helpful and kind as well, tho I don't know her so well. 3rd place I guess could be Simpsomp.
The best businessman ever
The dumbest businessman ever Ajdontker and Zielona Strazala are currently ruining Platinum's market so my vote goes for them.
The best player Knightmare/Invictus and Flapjack, learned a lot from both of them
The best staff member Sting, I think he's doing a great job on rebalancing (ofc we cant get everything we want, but if you compare the response rate with previous years it increased a lot and it should be recognized). Sucri is very intelligent (regardless of what he thinks) and is always trying hard to understand everyone's problems properly and come up with the best solution. Edit: Voted for Jano before reading about not voting for admins, cant really assess anyone else's work so only 2 votes here
The biggest no-life Everyone who votes other than Turek should have their acc deleted because they clearly dont know shit about this game
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) Well me, but so far it got me a Shiny Milotic, a Shaymin, a very rare card and probably 2 upcoming lottery tickets so I guess I'm fine with it
The biggest drama queen ever
The biggest hater
The most mean person
The best dueler Gandryk ma boi, guy has won like 3 tournments this year? That seaking tho
The biggest troll
The biggest attention-kid
The most interesting person among game's community Inko, always polite and with something interesting and/or helpful to add. Fallen Angel, great guy, very perceptive and smart and always nice to have a chat with
The least respectful player Khaleds and Reizen, not only they respect no one but also brag about being assholes. Kind of people we wouldn't miss if were retired forever
The worst player
The worst staff member
The biggest legend Same as best players, I guess?
The biggest gay
The most toxic player Xenogang, a step forward please. And please, calling me a xenophobic doesnt change the fact that u guys are and not me, but nice try what????

Last edited:

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
The kindest player - Okoi Kisaragi (don't know him long but never seen better player)
The kindest staff member - Simpsomp
The best businessman ever - Khormes (ez with selling item urge for 180k, bye bye mustang's cash...)
The dumbest businessman ever - jun misugi (he is always buying one shiny, tell everyone how good it is, then trade for other and do the same XD)
The best player - Gero
The best staff member - Sting
The biggest no-life - Turek
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) - Demz
The biggest drama queen ever - Demz (always talk about xenophobic, dont have other things to do in life)
The biggest hater - Xo Kingox
The most mean person - Mr Andy
The best dueler - Feniiks
The biggest troll - Perusion
The biggest attention-kid - Xo Kingox
The most interesting person among game's community - Lorensillo and Lecho
The least respectful player - polish guys vote here for Masny mietek but when he see me on resps, he just leave cause he know he will lose
The worst player - Xo Kingox
The worst staff member - Sucri
The biggest legend - Perusion
The biggest gay - Okoi kisaragi (lol he was saying he had girlfriend but then he called himself as gay D: )
The most toxic player - Xo Kingox

Last edited:

Gurdieen

Reaction score
1. The kindest player - Himbeere, Chill Out, Tsots - They help and are chatty about anything
2. The kindest staff member - Himbeere - More than once, she helped new people to get into the game
3. The best businessman ever - Khormes - How to make 2kk from 1kk, only he knows
4. The dumbest businessman ever - -
5. The best player - Turek - 671 lvl obliges to something
6. The best staff member - Himbeere, Lord Sqnik - Helpful to anyone anytime, anywhere
7. The biggest no-life - Turek - Just because of the level
8. The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) - -
9. The biggest drama queen ever - Olimeczek, Saixd - More than once people have had enough of them
10.The biggest hater - Kosmaty Bizonek[*] - His lyrical flogs took their toll on probably everyone
11.The most mean person - -
12. The best dueler - Soksok, Ashtib - They have won many tournaments
13.The biggest troll - -
14. The biggest attention-kid - Olimeczek - As he is, there is something going on in the chat
15. The most interesting person among game's community - Pyrkosz, Sequel - Experienced players who can share between private life and the game
16. The least respectful player - Masny Mietek - He insults everyone he falls on respawns, 0 respect for others
17. The worst player - -
18. The worst staff member - -
19.The biggest legend - Knightmare - In the old days it was the unbeatable number 1
20. The biggest gay - -
21. The most toxic player - Masny Mietek - He insults everyone he falls on respawns, 0 respect for others

Last edited:

Modem

Tutors
Reaction score
The kindest player : Alfredoluis,Mamacita,VexShadow
The kindest staff member: CM Atlas, GM Dryland, GM (Can't remember Matu's GM) Matu
The best businessman ever : Me of course, Khormes, Barcelo
The dumbest businessman ever : Coyote Iniesta, Ash Keetchum,Turek
The best player : Pass
The best staff member: CM Atlas
The biggest no-life: Turek,Me, Once upon a time Alfredoluis
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) : Me, Xo Dolphy, Mamacita
The biggest drama queen ever: This is unfair, the list is ridiculously long....Xo Pistolas, Barcelo,Xo Kingox
The biggest hater: Xo Kingox,Xo Pistolas,Gero
The most mean person: Gero, Barcelo, Xo Pistolas
The best dueler: Soksok (SokGod)
The biggest troll: Turek, Khormes,Barcelo
The biggest attention-kidBarcelo,Gero,Khormes
The most interesting person among game's community: Mamacita,Turek
The least respectful player : Xo Pistolas,Thexvegetaz,Gero
The worst player: Ash Huby
The worst staff memberNo Comment
The biggest legend : No comment
The biggest gay Vexshadow, Wolstrik,Mamacita
The most toxic player :Xo Pistolas,Xo Kingox, Barcelo

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
The kindest player: Lorensillo & Lecho, they are always very kind when talking to me and are never demanding :), Arashi Pam
The kindest staff member - Daenerys, Himbeere (only on her own hehe)
The best businessman ever: I don't know
The dumbest businessman ever: Khormes - he paid me 200k for garbodor carpet with Sting's name and Saixd - she was selling all stuff of an abuser and didn't notice there's something wrong with it.
The best player: There are more than 3.
The best staff member: All of them, from a long time I have the best team I could ever have, many of them help us with many stuff so I cannot vote for only 3. (but for sure CMs and GMs are on their right place)
The biggest no-life: Turek and Sucrii, the second one sometimes plays 2 days straight with no sleep just to catch some shiny xD
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) Smilley
The biggest drama queen ever: Ridoku, his countless dramas were giving headaches to everyone
The biggest hater: Smilley - this guy has some paranoia problems talking shits all around
The most mean person: Lord Sqnik, hearing him yell at sting everyday is enough to put him on that place xDDDDDD, Bkbrian - he wishes cancer for family members of other ppl, Masny Mietek, I saw him insulting ppl many times
The best dueler: I am the best dueler with my hacks, but i lost order icon so I'd vote for Gandryk, Soksok and Ashtib
The biggest troll: Skyuper - this dumb doesn't know his own address and our troll real life gift has been sent back to China cus of incorrect adress (later he corrected it)
The biggest attention-kid: Gero, this guy spams me everysingle day with shits + begs me for raids https://i.imgur.com/Yr8sN62.png https://i.imgur.com/BdhdZiw.png Mestredo~, Dragonitemen
The most interesting person among game's community: Sucri, Quitdaku
The least respectful player Smilley, Wycich, Gero (polakpatriota)
The worst player: Dragonitemen, Bkbrian, Masterdan
The worst staff member: Nino, Raszacrash and Vittorio.
The biggest legend: Alfonso, NPC of Roulette. Everyone remembers you bro. And seriously, I guess it should be Elmaz.
The biggest gay: Edson, Sucri, Simp, Matu, Eldaku
The most toxic player: Xo Delfin and all Xo family.

Zecao

Reaction score
The kindest player:The best Duo, Lorensillo & Lecho they're really good persons, everytime that i need something they're for me so #Lorena/Lechuga

The kindest staff member
-

The best businessman ever:
NOOBMES (khormes) (we know their ab urges for 2kk. meowth baits for 2kk XDDDD)

The dumbest businessman ever
: Alex Rose aka, (You know how much this guy has spent to change his name?)

The best staff member: Sting/Simpsomp(It is the fairest decision for his work, Simpsomp this is there for when he is needed, he is a fair CM in my opinion, and as for Sting, I have no doubt about his work, he takes the difficult part with the complaints of the players, regarding rebalancing, but we know that they listen to the community)

The biggest no-life: Turek and Khormes (the biggest fight for the supremacy)

The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) : Ashtib (try talking to this guy without him saying the words "I know" its a really hard goal)

The biggest drama queen ever: Crydoku no comments (we know it)

The biggest hater: No comments for this topic, haters everywhere

The most mean person: -

The best dueler: my top 3; Myke Towers (i think he has a lot of potential, and due to minimal mistakes he ends up losing, but I know he will be given, it is an incredible dueler) Gandryk (clean mechanically speaking) Soksok/clen (give them any pokemon, they will bring out their greatest potential to shine) Honorable mentions (Caxo/ashtib)

The biggest troll: Skyuper (I don't know how this guy can handle the pvp monkey character, no doubt every time I see him it's necessary to give him a banana as a reward for his work XD)

The biggest attention-kid: Gero, Xo Ryotha, Wason bb

The least respectful player: 70% of PA Players

The worst player: -

The worst staff member:-

The biggest legend: Mmarvim ( i have a lot of respect to this guy and their 593 catches and a really strong score)

The biggest gay:
69.69% of pad players

The most toxic player:
IDK (I don't know, the truth is I try to get away from toxicity)

Last edited:

Boynykol

Reaction score
The kindest player - Sucri, Tsugekai and Lord Malboro - good people.
The kindest staff member - Tiago Monteiro (sdds) and Sucri - he is a caring guy and was never one to deny help.
The best businessman ever - Lord Malboro - always makes an affordable price.
The dumbest businessman ever - Sacred Warrior and Bkbrian (Genius)
The best player - Tsugekai - the guy is very smart, understands a lot about the game and has already given me many important tips.
The best staff member - [CM] Atlas - very helpful.
The biggest no-life - Sucri - Im going to work out, he said.
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) - Skyuper - knows everything
The biggest drama queen ever - Lara Croft - very dramatic rsrs
The biggest hater - the are many
The most mean person -
The best dueler - Sky Darkness - I've seen him dueling, it's very good.
The biggest troll - Strondinha, Lord Malboro and Pigwheells - always die on missions heuehue
The biggest attention-kid
The most interesting person among game's community
The least respectful player - Turek (he thinks he owns the game and wants to go over people), Gero (offended me for no reason), Xog (achou que era o tampa, hoje mama)
The worst player -
The worst staff member - Daryl Forest - i dont even know what you're doing there.
The biggest legend - Tsugekai (Tsugedeus) - the guy who taught even the top gamer how to play.
The biggest gay - Jota Siilva - its the 9am sun XDD
The most toxic player - if i start typing here, i won't stop anymore, the list is long.

Last edited:

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
The kindest player : Saixd, Luuhshaddix and Stin Stauer, amazing people
The kindest staff member Several staff members have this quality
The best businessman ever Khormes (Always good), Turek(PROFIT PLAYER),BkBrian( Visionary)
The dumbest businessman ever: -
The best player This is a definition that is very difficult. For me the best player has to have a high caught, high level, good compartment and attitude in addition to being good in duels.We have great players in every aspect but I don't see anyone today that brings it all together.
The best staff member : Sting(God of Rebalance), Sucri and Jano
The biggest no-life: Turek,Khormes
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) : Lil Robert(Sennin)
The biggest drama queen ever: -
The biggest hater:hater that fight because the father is on(O PAI TA ON)
The best dueler:Stin Stauer,Caxoxd and Soksok
The biggest troll: Raissa
The biggest attention-kid: Polakpatriota, Involved in all the bullshit of the forum
The most interesting person among game's community: Emanuel Mano, Saixd,Vernes
The least respectful player Turek, ks everyone
The worst player: --
The worst staff member: Daryl Forest, Unbelievable that he is a member of the staff
The biggest legend:Selasor
The biggest gay:--
The most toxic player :All players who give KS or have some kind of prejudice

Last edited:

stin stauer

Reaction score
The kindest player : Mestredobcc, carlos eduardo because they are the best! and also saixd, she is silly but she has the greatest heart in game.

The kindest staff member: Sucri and sky darkness, they are funny and nice people.

The best businessman ever: Khormes (he knows how to make money, so he goes for it and achieves what he wants) ,BkBrian totodilelaugh ( Visionary hehehe)

The dumbest businessman ever: - all the players that after 10 years still dont know to use this forum.

The best player: it varies according to each category, so it's hard to say.

The best staff member : Sting - he is the fastest, i wish everybody were as fast as he is doing the job. he is also polite, which imo is the best virtue.

The biggest no-life: Turek,Khormes - you gotta have free time to achieve all of that, right?

The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything) : Lil Robert(Sennin) his knowledge breaks time/space. even tho he is a nice guy.

The biggest drama queen ever: - ?

The biggest hater: ?

The most mean person ever: idk..

The best dueler: Caxoxd is the best, but we also have other great duler as aenir, soksok, i also like the way chorupio duels.

The biggest troll: meh...

The biggest attention-kid: Polakpatriota, Involved in all the bullshit of the forum

The most interesting person among game's community: Emanuel Mano - he is different, he is unique.

The least respectful player Turek, ks everyone.

The worst player: IMO marboro is the worst dueler, after he loses a duel he keeps inviting and losing and then he says "NERF POKEMON XXX" so he asks for nerfing because he can't defeat it, so lame.

The worst staff member: there are some i don't even see in channels or forum.

The biggest legend: Mestredobcc, he is an example, struggling everyday, he is the best.

The biggest gay: Ramon ketchum because now he only cares about his body and he isnt playing much. Ramon gordo >>>>>>>> ramon bombado.

The most toxic player: everyone who is impolite for no reason.. i dont waste my time memorizing their names.

Last edited:

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
The kindest player: Arthur Ajala Vieira, Tom Valis and Lorensillo
The kindest staff member: Daryl Forest (haters gonna hate), Raissa and Andy
The best businessman ever: -
The dumbest businessman ever: Turek (yes bro for sure you will sell a Cloned Venusaur for 800k) and Duilii
The best player: Everyone who hates me, Xog, Daryl Forest and Akainu Gensui <3
The best staff member: Tiago Monteiro (my eternal brother), Sucrilhos and Raissa
The biggest no-life: Knightmare
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything): Probably myself (and i'm right on the most part xD)
The biggest drama queen ever: Arcanist Karl (if you call Platinum a test server i will cry a river)
The biggest hater: Probably all old players from our whatsapp group
The most mean person: Suzane von Richthofen
The best dueler: Xog
The biggest troll: Xog
The biggest attention-kid: Barcelo and Arcanist Karl
The most interesting person among game's community: -
The least respectful player: Can't choose 3, but everyone who wait for spawns and etc
The worst player: There are so many...
The worst staff member: Idk
The biggest legend: Knightmare
The biggest gay: Akainu Gensui http://prntscr.com/vpts98 ~ http://prntscr.com/vptsih ~ http://prntscr.com/vptspx ~ http://prntscr.com/vptt4h ~
The most toxic player: Any retard who can't respect a respawn

Last edited:

Billsama

Reaction score
El jugador más amable "ihon
El miembro del personal más amable simsomp
El mejor hombre de negocios de la historia Black Natsu
El hombre de negocios más tonto de la historia Deacon
El mejor jugador Turek
El mejor miembro del personal Matute
La mayor no vidaTurek
El nerd más grande (jugador que piensa que es el más inteligente y lo sabe todo) ashtib
La reina del drama más grande de la historia los xos
El mayor odio joslock
La persona más mala turek
El mejor dolcionador
El troll más grande
El mayor niño de atención
La persona más interesante entre la comunidad del juego Black Natsu
El jugador menos respetuoso eddkiller
El peor jugador
El peor miembro del personal
La mayor leyenda Black Natsu
El gay más grande Ledesma
El jugador más tóxico Ledesma

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
The kindest player Lorensillo, thannatus, kyo ( they are person's love)
The kindest staff member Daenerys,Himbeere,Raissa( They are the DIVAS)
The best businessman ever--
The dumbest businessman ever----
The best player Lag,Carlos eduardo, Jota siilva. Among others...(Amazing ppl)
The best staff member all CMs ( they do great JOB! love all )
The biggest no-life turek ( no arguments)
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything)
The biggest drama queen ever----
The biggest hater----
The most mean person----
The best dueler soksok,Ashtib, Aenir, Sayu ( Best forever)
The biggest troll Eudinho and sucri ( they are always demoting me or banishing me :( )
The biggest attention-kid Geroo ( no arguments )
The most interesting person among game's community Sucri, Eudinho, Nico di angelo .... ( i LOVE these Guys)
The least respectful player----
The worst player-----
The worst staff member --------
The biggest legend mmarvim ( the guy is TOPP)
The biggest gay Eudinho,matu, eldaku( send me nudes, Agua da piroca, come here in my bed )
The most toxic player ---

Last edited:

Xog

Reaction score
The kindest player: Tom Valis, Lag, Niicke
The kindest staff member: Daryl Forest, Andy, Raissa c:
The best businessman ever: -
The dumbest businessman ever: Duilii
The best player: Niicke s2, Lag, Falconflu, Daryl Forest…
The best staff member: Nino c:
The biggest no-life: Turek
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything): Niicke (Know more about the game than the most part of tutors)
The biggest drama queen ever: Arcanist Karl
The biggest hater: Myself :)
The best dueler: Lag and Clen Marudel
The biggest troll: Peaky Blinders Guild Members
The biggest attention-kid: Barcelo, Arcanist Karl, Boynykol (disgusting)
The most interesting person among game's community: -
The least respectful player: There are so many
The worst player: -
The worst staff member: -
The biggest legend: Knightmare, Tom Valis
The biggest gay: Play Orita, Isa-blue(Melinut), Akainu Gensui
The most toxic player: Boynykol (I disgust people like him)

emesh

Reaction score
The kindest player: Tsots, Erzo, Niicke
The kindest staff member: Eudinho, Lord Sqnik, Sucriilllhoonooob (however its spelled)
The best businessman ever: Khormes
The dumbest businessman ever: Turek
The best player:¯\_('-')_/¯
The best staff member: Sting, Simpsomp
The biggest no-life: Alfredoluis, Turek, Khormes
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything): Skyuper
The biggest drama queen ever: Olimeczek, Demz
The biggest hater: Gero
The most mean person: Raissa
The best dueler: Clen Marudel
The biggest troll: Olimeczek, Sylwanek
The biggest attention-kid: Gero
The most interesting person among game's community: Himbeere
The least respectful player: Too many of them
The worst player: ¯\_('-')_/¯
The worst staff member: ¯\_('-')_/¯
The biggest legend: Elmaz sheengon
The biggest gay: Cpadde
The most toxic player: Too many of them

Last edited:
L

Lag

The kindest player: Andy, Jun Misugi, Sayu
The kindest staff member: Andy, Grande(Skyuper), Xo dolphy(ks golett xd)
The best businessman ever: Arlan(sold a pyroar for 300k omg)
The dumbest businessman ever: Turek(c hitmonlee x3 resets with limber for 3kk lmaomunchlaxlaugh) and of course Sacred Warrior
The best player: Xog the best player of all time
The best staff member: Andy, Grande(skyuper), Xo ryotha
The biggest no-life: Turek
The biggest nerd (player that thinks is the smartest and knows everything):
The biggest drama queen ever:
The biggest hater
The most mean person:Raissa she once killed me in a barn and i took tha to heart(just kidding she is great haha)
The best dueler: Clen Marudel, Soksok,Sayu
The biggest troll: Sacred Warrior
The biggest attention-kid: Sacred Warrior
The most interesting person among game's community: Sucri, skyuper, Andy
The least respectful player: Sacred Warrior
The worst player: guess what, yeah Sacred Warrior(nothing against him as a person but as a player he is an asshole)
The worst staff member: have no idea
The biggest legend:Arthur Ajala Vieira, Ghanad
The biggest gay: Arlan
The most toxic player
:Sacred Warrior

Centinela

Reaction score
  1. The kindest player:
    Xexy and Lany always trying to help in what people/guild needs.
  2. The kindest staff member:
    Xexy, cuz above answer.
  3. The best businessman ever:
    Folosha come back!
  4. The best player:
    Pulso = 3 lvls per second.
  5. The best staff member:
    Xexy Always helping in a good mood.
  6. The biggest drama queen ever:
    Mirajane-op... deserves a crown.
  7. The best dueler:
    Are there duelers in platinum?