What's new

Welcome!

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymeria

Reaction score
well, you know how hard is to sell things here in Pearl for a long time, including now with that merge thing beeing so near. People will not buy a shit now, they will take their money and save to buy things on other world. The thing im mad at is not only about the 50 diamonds, but about having to expend 50 diamonds (50k +/-) to have a better experience of the game, since it lost the fun long time ago. i totally agree with Sucriii when he says it would bring people more desire to play. Donating doesnt make you better than anyone, but surely you have more privilegies and advantages, that's what Im saying.

man, i sold Haryama circular explosion and sleep talk for 30k, greninja rain dance and brine for 50k, lucario with doom and metal sound for 45k, tropius 33 69 for 70k, paid 80k only for tm 33 on tropius case. Ill not detail the another 50 pokemons full tm and lvl 130 cuzz it aint worth the time... but about losses that's not only me bro, a shit load of players sacrificed a lot to go to plat, if its possible now, gz, come to plat is way better, but to complain about 50 diamonds its total bs.

mmarvim

Reaction score
man, i sold Haryama circular explosion and sleep talk for 30k, greninja rain dance and brine for 50k, lucario with doom and metal sound for 45k, tropius 33 69 for 70k, paid 80k only for tm 33 on tropius case. Ill not detail the another 50 pokemons full tm and lvl 130 cuzz it aint worth the time... but about losses that's not only me bro, a shit load of players sacrificed a lot to go to plat, if its possible now, gz, come to plat is way better, but to complain about 50 diamonds its total bs.

You two, stop fighiting each other about prices and cash please, and let those who really want to show arguments and wishs here please. Kiddos

Well, i play this game since 2012, and really spend a live on this. Sometimes i give up many things in real live for this game. Yes this is sad, i know it. That's why isn't a option give up my main character to start from 0 in platinum server, it's same to say to me throw away every time i spent.
t
And why i want go to platinum? Cause yes, this exp, catch and loot rate is making me tired, i really love this game and aways want to help it to stay alive, and this "boost" in that rates will nop only that, but will be a boost in my game breath too.
That's why i'm asking to make posible for us from diamond go to platinum, or as i said, make pearl a second server with same rates of platinum, and enable us to go to there...

And for this ones who's crying about eevee and tms, commnon, and what about cloned prices? The price of cloned pokemons is a way cheaper in platinum than here in diamond or pearl, and if we make a more accessible price to both side, i don't see anything bad on it, only to somekind like 10% of players who is really richs and keep making money with this "very rare" things.

Elias Walker

Reaction score

You sold before the merge announcement i suppose, right?

Couls u try to understand that now, with the merge annoucement people will save their money? specially to buy diamonds?

But if u say is total bs to complain, gl in ur Platinum Journey.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score

You made your decision, stop crying now.

Nymeria

Reaction score
You sold before the merge announcement i suppose, right?

Couls u try to understand that now, with the merge annoucement people will save their money? specially to buy diamonds?

But if u say is total bs to complain, gl in ur Platinum Journey.
thanks bro, but understand that you can get 50k realy easy with your stuff, not everyone will go to platinum. someone will buy something from you to get the money that you need. dont worry about that
i would pay 100k to go to platinum, with a smile on my face, platinum is way better. Welcome in advance

You two, stop fighiting each other about prices and cash please, and let those who really want to show arguments and wishs here please. Kiddos

its not a fight bro, we are just talking, i dont hold any grudge against orange, im just saying that if he is planning to come to platinum, 50 diamond is realy cheap.

Skylit Drive

Reaction score
Thanks for your consideration for letting us the possibility to move on to Platinum, I apreciate that. But on the other hand, we are still being forced to move on to Diamond if we dont have 50 diamonds (25€) or we dont have the possibility to buy that on the server . If you want you can put more restrictions to move on to Platinum, I agree with that. But, as a veteran player, I feel that I have no consideration for playing this game for over 6 years, and now I have to move on all my stuff to another server that I dont want to play. I prefer moving to Platinum for free and enjoy this server, than moving to Diamond and find ks, and overcrowed places, and as a result a bad gaming experience (thats why i chose Pearl).

Best regards, Yesus.
why always the same excuse? "ñiñiñi ks ñiñiñi fight for respawn ñiñi" that is only a myth. since I changed to diamond, (believe me ) there have been few occasions that I have suffered "ks" there are many more players who respect than idiots who only want to disturb

Nymeria

Reaction score
why always the same excuse? "ñiñiñi ks ñiñiñi fight for respawn ñiñi" that is only a myth. since I changed to diamond, (believe me ) there have been few occasions that I have suffered "ks" there are many more players who respect than idiots who only want to disturb

hahaha
true

Elias Walker

Reaction score

im my opinion KS has never been a problem, nor an excuse for anything too. Respect is earned.

Edit: Since no argument will change anything, make us at least a very nice donation promotion, so the stupid high prices from retard people can be avoided

10:54 [142]: SELL 30 DIAMOND PM ME 2k EA

so we can avoid this stupid people (no names announcing)

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
Well, i play this game since 2012, and really spend a live on this. Sometimes i give up many things in real live for this game. Yes this is sad, i know it. That's why isn't a option give up my main character to start from 0 in platinum server, it's same to say to me throw away every time i spent.
t
And why i want go to platinum? Cause yes, this exp, catch and loot rate is making me tired, i really love this game and aways want to help it to stay alive, and this "boost" in that rates will nop only that, but will be a boost in my game breath too.
That's why i'm asking to make posible for us from diamond go to platinum, or as i said, make pearl a second server with same rates of platinum, and enable us to go to there...

And for this ones who's crying about eevee and tms, commnon, and what about cloned prices? The price of cloned pokemons is a way cheaper in platinum than here in diamond or pearl, and if we make a more accessible price to both side, i don't see anything bad on it, only to somekind like 10% of players who is really richs and keep making money with this "very rare" things.

btw i re-bought my cloned team, you are right about some pokes that are cheaper, but to full tmsd then, its almost the same, some are even expansiver. Its not enough to profit and cover your losses on your normal pokes. But with time i'll recover my stuff. Only by having the fun that im having on platinum, its worth it. But honestly, its unfair with we all, and i cant understand this decision. But what to do? Welcome to you all that are planning to come to plat. :D

chanoo

Reaction score
no traigan a esos nubs de perla a diamond, somos bien pros para ellos :,v

Kabi

Reaction score
I'm from diamond and tbh i don't care where pearl ppl go, but it's just not fair that you kept saying "if you wanna play plat, then start from 0". Now you're allowing to transfer everything. What about ppl who sold everything(for low price) and did what you told them? "wanna plat? go, we won't let you transfer". Tbh i don't care about them too, but look at Nymeria(and i'm sure there is more ppl like him). He sold everything and traded it too plat, lost a lot cash and "pokes which he loved" and started form 0 for past week or so, and he will meet same ppl which he used to, but they have everything they had before. He pretends it's ok but cmon..

Last edited:

Kabi

Reaction score
I asked Raissa that question yesterday, and she said "no".

Tsotss

Reaction score
For me is funny that transfer from Pearl to Platinum costs 50diamonds. Aa others said - its NOTHING. (I wish gl for people who want more than 1k for 1 diamond). Every time Platinum was separated world and for me should stay as it is. Players who wanted go there just wanna have everything "easier". If you wanna remove Pearl, give everyone form this world to Diamond. Remember that not everybody will agree with your decission and not everybody will be happy (me too sometimes). KS isn't exist soooo much as many players think. We HAVE a lot of amazing exp places - just discover them and spend there some time and you gonna see.
Also Diamond players maybe want to go to Platinum but they can't becouse they don't play on dead world? #sadly
Don't letting go to Platinum from Pearl world is the best solution. I don't understand why people from Pearl are scary to come to Diamond..

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
I'm from diamond and tbh i don't care where pearl ppl go, but it's just not fair that you kept saying "if you wanna play plat, then start from 0". Now you're allowing to transfer everything. What about ppl who sold everything(for low price) and did what you told them? "wanna plat? go, we won't let you transfer". Tbh i don't care about them too, but look at Nymeria(and i'm sure there is more ppl like him). He sold everything and traded it too plat, lost a lot cash and "pokes which he loved" and started form 0 for past week or so, and he will meet same ppl which he used to, but they have everything they had before. He pretends it's ok but cmon..

Its not that im ok with It, but whats the point? Im not goibg tô makes a Riot cuzz of tht, What Will i gain? My stuff is long gonne, sometimes we Just have to move on. O have found many Joy on Platinum, ill try my best not to spoiler tht, by having a grundge against my staff mates. Also, im happy with my Platinum team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back