What's new

Welcome!

¿What about pad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikiup

Reaction score
¿What about pad?

Place beginners as tutors ..? is this a joke? I think there are more players qualified for the job, an example for me and for many of us think we deserve tutors who are experienced for such tutoring .. not someone who just is connected 24 hours a day, and not know the rules .. dear staff do not destroy the pearl world .. thank you...

Last edited:

Elias Walker

Reaction score
I can only see that ou are crying (probably because you weren't the chosen one) if a guy is selected as tutor, its because he is activte in game enough for this position, he has a good knowledge of the game (dont need to know everything, cuz by the time he/she will learn more), and one of the most important in my opinion, great behavior... so stop crying

Kiyomaro

Reaction score
Place beginners as tutors ..? is this a joke? I think there are more players qualified for the job, an example for me and for many of us think we deserve tutors who are experienced for such tutoring .. not someone who just is connected 24 hours a day, and not know the rules .. dear staff do not destroy the pearl world .. thank you...

If there are capable/ better people as you're saying, to do this job, then these ppl should do this. They don't need a red color on their names to help, when someone really wants to help, there's no nothing that can to stop them. It's a waste of time to be here fighting for things like that, just keep going and doing/playing your game. I've learned about that ... u.u

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score

Who is the begginer?

kirius

Reaction score
as a former player I can say more than knowing the rules and behavior, which influences most is the friendship we have with the staff and it is obvious that they give priority to their friends

If there are capable/ better people as you're saying, to do this job, then these ppl should do this. They don't need a red color on their names to help, when someone really wants to help, there's no nothing that can to stop them. It's a waste of time to be here fighting for things like that, just keep going and doing/playing your game. I've learned about that ... u.u

that beautiful words, but most of the people promoted, never trodden aid channels, then what are they looking for? xd

Mikiup

Reaction score
Tutor, ? Lol

A player named Yakiii, " just a month in the game and already do tutor? By just to be 24 hours online? I find so illogical ... and if experience is important, other players q longer they deserve it for su experience, not cry so that I simply want to express and give my opinion, for that this forum not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back