Welcome!

Search results

1. Som

Hi everyone

First of all, I would like to say this: If you feel the necessity, please remove this thread or move it to a different section. Now, I am just here to say hi to all the PA gamers. I know I have been gone from the game way too long and chances are that I wouldn't return anytime soon, but that...
  2. Som

Stopping For A While

Well guys, the time has come for me to retire from this game for sometime at least. This being said, I am not quitting forever, I would like to come back at a later date (maybe when the update arrives) and keep on playing. I have been playing non stop for a year and 2 months and I must admit it...
  3. Som

Happy Valentine's Day

As the topic says, want to wish everyone a very happy Valentine's day. :) Enjoy.
  4. Som

Read This Please Before You Make Another Thread

Ok there has been a Winter Patch released and you all are looting bags and new spells have been added to some of the Kanto pokemon. But it has been seen that a lot of bugs have arisen when using the spells or with the spells themselves. I'll try and outline the known issues so far so that...
  5. Som

Merry Christmas to everyone :)

I'd like to wish all the staff and players and their families an enjoyable and prosperous Christmas. :) Hope you guys get tons of gifts and enjoy the quality moments with your loved ones. :) Let's forget the animosities and rivalries for this one day and be happy.
  6. Som

Happy Birthday Abunyan

Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day, Yellow.
  7. Som

A New Shop

Selling: Magmar 100 Kadabra 43 Golem 101 Packs of 10 Diamonds Chansey 100 All offers to be made in cash. Only for the Chansey, I accept lower level + cash [minimum level 85-90]. In game name: Insipid.
  8. Som

Lags

Just out of curiousity, is anyone from Pearl lagging who's from Europe? So far, me and 4-5 friends are lagging but the rest of the population seems to be fine and I deduced that people from Europe might be experiencing some kind of problem. I know Khan and Love Hardstyle and a couple of people...
  9. Som

Som and Harvey's Shop

Selling: Alakazam 87 Fearow 50 Golem 101 Golem 101 Mr Mime 79 Starmie 58 Charmeleon 43 Packs of 10 Diamonds All offers should be made in cash only. Buying: Snorlax 80-100 Scyther 108-115 (trading Scyther 102 + cash for this one) PM me or Harvey here or in game me (Insipid) and Harvey...
  10. Som

Happy Birthday Alba

Many happy returns of the day. Hope you get lots of presents. Enjoy your day to the fullest. :)
  11. Som

Golem Needs 1-2 New Moves

Golem is the most common rock pokemon used in any of the servers and when it gets to 100+ you see the difference with an Onix. Golem has 8 moves in total, 1 of which is harden, a defensive move that rarely comes in handy while leveling at elder Charizards. Second is self destruction which is...
  12. Som

Idea of a World Trade

I know this sounds bizzare but can a system of world trade be implemented? For example, there can be a portal where both players from Diamond and Pearl can visit (only for trade purposes) like the one in pvp and trade their stuff. This would make it possible for inter-world trades and finding of...
  13. Som

Selling Stuff

Gyarados 85 Tangela 73 Onix 89 [sold] Victreebel 90 Pidgeot 71 Onix 87 All offers should be made in cash or diamonds. Leave a message here, or PM me here or in game, character: Somnathroy. Also buying Eevee [Male] PM me offers in game. [Please don't PM me with "accept Eevee egg" offers]...
  14. Som

Another Guy Blocking Respawn

Another evidence of why all respawns should be made unblockable. I was in this spawn to catch a Rhyhorn and this guy comes and tries to ks, fails and then keeps standing on top for about 30-40 mins so that none of the pokemon spawns. This is irritating to say the least:
  15. Som

Lock on Pokeballs and Trade Partners

Due to the recent surge in number of people getting hacked and scammed and other things, I thought of a way which can, to some extent prevent players from losing their valuable pokemon without any chance of getting them back. We all know that beginners’ pokemon can’t be used by any other apart...
  16. Som

Osisis-Nix Botting

I found Osiris-Nix (level 106) botting at Mr Mimes. When I asked him a few questions about how many mimic clothes he needs, he didn't answer. So I moved him a few times and it was obvious as he didn't retaliate back. Then I pushed him when his Gengar started getting attacked and he had the bot...
  17. Som

Question

Isn't this game weakness abuse? Technically if you blink out with Alakazam, fished out pokemon can't hit you.
  18. Som

New/More Respawns for the following

As the title says it all, it would be good if we could get multiple repsawns for the following pokemon: Weezing (doesn't exist at the moment) Golduck (not sure, but been told 1 respawn exists) Wigglytuff and Clefable (only 1 of each in Mount Moon) Arcanine Ninetales Marowak (make a couple of...
  19. Som

Strange Bug

1. Can't enter pvp from Fuchsia, when you stand on the portal, nothing happens. 2. When you click on pokemon, you can't use them that is take them out of their balls.
  20. Som

Problem With Client

I had to reboot my PC and then when I downloaded the client, I noticed that I couldn't open it because it kept saying that PA.dll found wasn't found (using WinZip) and the same message as below using WinRar. I followed this one...
Back