What's new

Welcome!

Hi everyone

Som

Reaction score
First of all, I would like to say this: If you feel the necessity, please remove this thread or move it to a different section.

Now, I am just here to say hi to all the PA gamers. I know I have been gone from the game way too long and chances are that I wouldn't return anytime soon, but that doesn't mean I don't want to know how all of you are doing. Saw some changes in the staff panel, grats to Leo for making it to an admin and that the new GMs. Don't know why Sergio got demoted, although, I am sure he's doing a great job as a moderator.

Hope you all are doing great. I am doing pretty well, just submitted my thesis and defended it. So, I am a doctorate now, in short, it means I get the fancy "Dr" before my name. Apart from that, life's been ok, between work, research and studies, it's been a hectic life. I do miss you the core bunch of Nostalgia players and my friends who I can't keep in touch with.

I did have the sudden urge to come back to playing and re-make a guild and invite all my friends back under one roof and relish the bygone times, but it was just too much of an effort. I sincerely wish the PA staff team and the gamers a happy gaming experience.

Love you all and best wishes and continue enjoying the game and don't let it get the better of you.

Regards,
Som.

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Don't know why Sergio got demoted

Sergio wasn't demoted, he gave his position to Raszagal due to his inactivity.

For now, it would be kind of impossible of re-making "Nostalgia" anyway, because many of members went to Pearl or simply retired.
Also, congratulations and whether we had some fights or not earlier, I sincerely wish you luck in your future life.

GeeeNeville

Reaction score
Good Luck bro is nice to see you at this.

Sincererly, Gee Neville, Proud Ex-member of Nostalgia.

Sparkymon

Reaction score
Congratz.. btw.. doctorate?.. how old are you?...

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Hey, I've not forgotten what you did, though, I forgive you.

I quitted as a CM because I was not active, and asked to be a mod just to keep checking forums like a boss. (Not really, I actually moderate).

Back