What's new

Welcome!

Stopping For A While

Status
Not open for further replies.

Som

Reaction score
Well guys, the time has come for me to retire from this game for sometime at least. This being said, I am not quitting forever, I would like to come back at a later date (maybe when the update arrives) and keep on playing. I have been playing non stop for a year and 2 months and I must admit it has been enjoyable for me all the way. I have met some wonderful people and made really good friends.

To Eloisa, Sergio, Alek, Leo, Pam, Wichox, Yellow, Moaid, Jose, Weraxin, and all the other members of Nostalgia who have been with me for months and have made the game enjoyable for me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I didn't expect to make such good friends.

To the non-Nostalgiacs, thanks for bearing with me and having me as part of the community. Special mention goes to Blue Giant, Khan, Juiz, Darekpolak, Elmaz, Linz and some players from Pearl.

To the people who I didn't get along with like Danixx, Walking, Flying, Abble, Nwa, Anton etc. I hope that you'll continue playing and prosper in every aspect. I surely think that next time our paths cross, it would be a pleasant encounter.

To Jano, Alba, Koob, Nino thanks for everything.

Thank you everyone.

Love you all,
Som.

Nostalgia. <3

Last edited:

Crus

Banned user
Reaction score
Goob Bye Man, Return as Fast as Possible.
The Game is Losing a Great Player and a Very Nice Person.

Last edited:

alek

Reaction score
Well guys, the time has come for me to retire from this game for sometime at least. This being said, I am not quitting forever, I would like to come back at a later date (maybe when the update arrives) and keep on playing. I have been playing non stop for a year and 2 months and I must admit it has been enjoyable for me all the way. I have met some wonderful people and made really good friends.

To Eloisa, Sergio, Alek, Leo, Pam, Wichox, Yellow, Moaid, Jose, Weraxin, and all the other members of Nostalgia who have been with me for months and have made the game enjoyable for me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I didn't expect to make such good friends.

To the non-Nostalgiacs, thanks for bearing with me and having me as part of the community. Special mention goes to Blue Giant, Khan, Juiz, Darekpolak, Elmaz, Linz and some players from Pearl.

To the people who I didn't get along with like Danixx, Walking, Flying, Abble, Nwa, Anton etc. I hope that you'll continue playing and prosper in every aspect. I surely think that next time our paths cross, it would be a pleasant encounter.

Thank you everyone.

Love you all,
Som.

Give me my lapraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas :kappa:

We'll talk whenever, your inbox is full, can't pm you.

Last edited:

danixx

Reaction score

I was looking for my name on the top, but you disappointed me.

Abble

Reaction score
good luck in your life dude, i hope you back soon

Hipek

Reaction score
I'll miss you a bit. ;x
Well… I'm in similiar situation, I lost all desire to play but I'm logging in and talking/banning/deleting players. ;x
Why can't you just do like I did? ;x

I won't tell „good bye” because I want you back asap. :p

Darekpolak1

Reaction score
Well Im not saying goodbye cause I know that we will see each other after your return. So I wish you a nice and peaceful break from this game.

Baddmuffin

Banned user
Reaction score
4j3se.png

lol jk good luck in rl.

RJMG

Banned user
Reaction score
:( This is not a goodbye, it is just a brb.
Hope you come back fast Som. You are a very good player and person. Thanks a lot for the help you gave me in some stuff.
Hugs.

Billy hatake

Reaction score

Thank you everyone.

Love you all,
Som.

Nostalgia. <3

Goodbye and thank you for its excellent game actions :D

Duuu

Reaction score
bye man............good luck in rl( i dont like dannix too)

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Nostalgia won't be the same Som. Please take care and god bless you brother.
I'll be here with my arms open when you decide to play again.
Be safe!

diegochon

Reaction score
Oww
Soooooom Nooooooooooooooooo !!!
i Will Miss You Alot ;_;
But Well You Decide To Retire For Some Time
i Wish You The Best On Rl Lifee, Remember That Nostalgia Partners
Will Be Waiting For You.
Good Luck Som !!

Status
Not open for further replies.