Golem 101
Mr Mime 79
Starmie 58
Charmeleon 43
Packs of 10 Diamonds

All offers should be made in cash only.

Buying:

Snorlax 80-100
Scyther 108-115 (trading Scyther 102 + cash for this one)

PM me or Harvey here or in game me (Insipid) and Harvey (Legit/Forever Stallone)

Last edited:

danixx

Reaction score
My name is Sergio and I approve this message!
Would be better ;x

Som

Reaction score
Alakazam 98 sold. Added 2 Magmars to the selling list.

Som

Reaction score
Magmar 90 has been sold. Added Onix 59 to the list.

aantoon1

Reaction score
He couldn't, because even when you promised them to him, you gave them to Schist.
I promised my eevees to Schist when I said Ill quit.
I actually forgot about that when I told som he could have them.
Instead I offered him 10 k cash, my alakas and such, but he didnt want to accept that instead and started to be rude.
If thats the thanks I get from giving that magmar, Im just happy I didnt give those eevees away.

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Instead I offered him 10 k cash, my alakas and such, but he didnt want to accept that instead and started to be rude.
If thats the thanks I get from giving that magmar, Im just happy I didnt give those eevees away.

I thanked you, since I recieved the magmar, I said it in front of you and Schist

Somnath was hurt because you broke a promise to him.

aantoon1

Reaction score
I thanked you, since I recieved the magmar, I said it in front of you and Schist

Somnath was hurt because you broke a promise to him.
Im hurt cus you/som sold my gift..
You dont sell a quitting gift.. You said thanks, but you think its fair to sell it?

I didnt promise him, I promised Schist BEFORE I told som he could have them.
Instead I offered him alot of cash/pokes but NOPE, hes gonna hate me forever. Thats a great thanks.
Im happy I didnt give anything more to you...

GeeeNeville

Reaction score
Im hurt cus you/som sold my gift..
You dont sell a quitting gift.. You said thanks, but you think its fair to sell it?

I didnt promise him, I promised Schist BEFORE I told som he could have them.
Instead I offered him alot of cash/pokes but NOPE, hes gonna hate me forever. Thats a great thanks.
Im happy I didnt give anything more to you...

i can accept the somna's gifts i dont really care if it is money or such pokemons ;3

Som

Reaction score

Megapro: Accept 10k as cash as sorry?
Som: No thanks.
Megapro: At least I am trying. Let me know if you change your mind.
Som: I won't. So stop trying.
Som: Good luck and take care.

This is your definition of "rude"?

I didn't want to accept anything from you (and also didn't participate in that game of yours) because I have my pride and it can't be altered. I had asked for your Eevees like 3 weeks back, if I was selfish enough, I would have asked for your Scyther instead.
Anyways I don't really care what you think about me, we sold the Magmar because we didn't need one as we have one already that's 130. And as for the Eevees, I would have daycared them.

I don't wish to start a fight with you here so I shall stop. I am sure I explained myself clearly. Once again, I shall wish you good luck in your future endeavors and hope you come back and find solace in your new guild.

Edit: I never said or even uttered the words "I hate you". You're wrong in assuming. I am not crying because I didn't get anything from you. I just hope you're happy giving stuff to everyone that you gave to.
Peace out.

aantoon1

Reaction score
This is your definition of "rude"?

I didn't want to accept anything from you (and also didn't participate in that game of yours) because I have my pride and it can't be altered. I had asked for your Eevees like 3 weeks back, if I was selfish enough, I would have asked for your Scyther instead.
Anyways I don't really care what you think about me, we sold the Magmar because we didn't need one as we have one already that's 130. And as for the Eevees, I would have daycared them.

I don't wish to start a fight with you here so I shall stop. I am sure I explained myself clearly. Once again, I shall wish you good luck in your future endeavors and hope you come back and find solace in your new guild.

Edit: I never said or even uttered the words "I hate you". You're wrong in assuming. I am not crying because I didn't get anything from you. I just hope you're happy giving stuff to everyone that you gave to.
Peace out.
Wow, then why the hell u accept it?
YOu dont sell gifts dude. Thats not fair.
You asked for the eevees for 1 week, not 3. and yes I say it again, Im happy you didnt get them. Cus youd sell them too like that magmar.
How I know you wouldnt do that? That magmar was a gift to harvey...
Schist deserves these eevees, he doesnt sell my gifts..

No, Im not coming back.
Wish you good luck too.
Bye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back