Welcome!

Search results

1. Khan

Tiny Suggestion for broken economy

Sheep, you shepressed me. ps: what anime from your gif.
  2. Khan

Legends Never Die [LT]

I'm waiting for the first lvl down, Wesky!
  3. Khan

Dead Penalty and some fixes

Here's why death penalty doesn't work optimal in PA. 1. Pokemon respawn even if you're there. Thus if the respawn rate is fast enough you'll eventually die. 2. It takes like 24h+ to lvl up at high lvl... (pre-exp boost). 3. PA had this once upon a time however at that time we had "block...
  4. Khan

Rakeri [LT] Platinum

Welcome back and dat luck.. Gratz!
  5. Khan

PA Mega Quest

/offtopic Wesky's power level got through his head and went -9000. How rude! /endofftopic @topic me gusta.
  6. Khan

[Platinum - Life Thread] Spoderman

Gz rushador de aranha!
  7. Khan

Abble - Life Thread

8. Khan

Abble - Life Thread

Abble edit :*
  9. Khan

TV system..

Why just why? Well people didn't use the old TV system back when it was way better. Not needing to log out to watch. No anonymity etc. But now I guess nobody uses it?
  10. Khan

Suggestion of Respaw: Ghost pokémon.

:o abble genius /signed.
  11. Khan

Abble - Life Thread

12. Khan

[Platinum - Life Thread] Spoderman

following Ledybaman'
  13. Khan

New Server !!!

Rl m8.. rl.. Juanito: Life is really hard...
  14. Khan

New Server !!!

Soon.
  15. Khan

New Server !!!

Agreed. As for new server. Better late than never. And I do hope you guys permanently block world transfers from diamond & pearl to platinum and vice verca.
  16. Khan

Abble - Life Thread

Parabens ismael você ta upando que nem loco. Isso me deixa feliz! :)
  17. Khan

My last suggestions and a farewell

That's what I've been telling them for years (although not as detailed and organized) as you did, and did they listen? Nope. It's a nice effort from you, but a wasted one unfortunately. Keeping the "hope" alive will only lead to prolonging the inevitable. Trust me I've done my fair of that and...
  18. Khan

When will the rebalance be implemented? Nino, any answer?

Well I see, after months of waiting on my part instead of adding the extra access I requested because of lazyness on the admins part (mainly koob) and trust issues (nino). They chose to "hire" new rebalancers, well whoever is gonna make new changes I assume you makarno, you'll start to...
  19. Khan

About our current administration

Sadly not a single fuck will be given by them no matter how many threads you guys make until donation starts to diminish and fade away. Best case scenario, they wake up before it's too late and do what needs to be done. Worst case scenario they may even want to go out with a "bang". By adding...
Back