Welcome!

Search results

1. J

Good Bye Not Forever-Info In-

Hey Everyone.. u must be shocked to see this probably becuse i was just back...well guess what i got the slap...and turn out im bad at collage exams and if ill not study...bad bad Jorden... anyways though of it not alot...and it seems my life way more importent than a game than you can come...
  2. J

Buy Arcanine

Buy Arcanine 60+- 1KHD+Rare Candy...or Offer :)
  3. J

Fly Attack - Fearow

in there Near place to cerulean i fought a fearow level 58...in a cave he did fly attack ..how? in the show the fly attack is that the pokemon get high in sky and do kind of dive attack from sky being called fly attack...he disappeard like to the skie and came but what...hes in a cave so how...
  4. J

GoodBye!~

Good Bye Everyone!~ I Loved be in this Fourm and pass all the adventure and experince from Pre-Beta 1 untill the Last But Not Least Offical! :) i Found some Amazing Friends here hope u all did and ill probably never forget them. To Thor/Roth if u see this i Sorry for any unlike shit i said...
  5. J

Gravler

Finally After my Hard Work Without Pacc :) Level 35 I Give u My Gravler:
  6. J

Bug Abuse(Rope Rapidash)

When He Roped Rapidash Some times Rapidash Stuck Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  7. J

????? ???? ??????

????? ???? ????? ?????:)
  8. J

anyone have cash?

since thor ...left and he was the only guy who said who can help me with premium problem..he left so i gotta ask if there someone eles who can buy me the premium... since i from israel the paypal avilablement is not avilable in my area...(Israel) so i cant buy...so anyone?:)
  9. J

Need PA Staff to Discussion on the Ban Issue

i heard and seen thor got banned today and wanted to discuss it i wanted to say that i dont think its right..maybe thor behive wasnt at place but he was honest and clear when he told me that islamic destoryed hes country and all about it so he leashed hes angre out..i do that alot...as...
  10. J

Offical Late Date?Come In..

i mean by late date..becuse of so many bugs found as i seen in :http://pokemonadventures.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2474 probably the offical would come in 5 days after 22? like 27? or 28? thats the question :) (cus i cant play untill 28) :lol:
  11. J

Isnt This Server Never Gets Old?:)

i mean comon look every time THERE IS NEW STUFF TO COME! New Suprises and more cool stuff Npcs Quests 8-) so Please Leave A Comment. May we have best Comments? :roll:
  12. J

ive just noticed about dive

first is there a dive? second well it be well goggles and the trainer holds on the pokemon..? or just like a noobie ride on underwater? :?
  13. J

Did u Notice?(All ClosedBeta Players)

i been noticing all stong and good active players from closed-beta has been decided to NOT play this open-beta :o same as i :? :)
  14. J

Cooldowns For NPCS

Hi. i know i been missing alot be u well see me on offical now for our topic: i been think and saw alot angry posts of players about NPC's Spells and i thought why not make a cooldown for NPC Pokemons...i mean when i was playing Closed-Beta i was fighting Giovanni last gym and was impoissable to...
  15. J

my new arcanine :)

i really quit this open-beta so i only playing for test it hehe
  16. J

2x Thors in Fourm? Lol?

i mean comon...i know thor is a great player & a friend by the way...but comon..to make same account as him just with an "n" on the end..Thorn? or Thornn? give me a break people seriously? stop copy other ppl and get ur own names.. post ur thoughts. Jorden. 8-)
  17. J

Suggestion And Opinion About Pokemon Levels/Trainers

i think the levels of pokemon / pokemon trainers is way too high xp in a week and a half people gained level 120+ in trainer level and most pokemons at 100+ and 2/3rd evolved and its way too high..if u think of offical in doors u gotta think about server..u dont want do server reset every...
  18. J

Betrayed/Been Stoled By Lucas..

Okay Edit: He said he well get me new geodude..he sold me...ill edit if well be needed...aff
  19. J

Make A Trade Secion For Offical

Make a Trade Secion just few days before lunching offical..
  20. J

Bye Untill Some Bugs Fixed :)

Well i going to be gone for awhile untill several bugs fixed ACA:Loot Bug/Prices Of NPCs/Harold NPC/Alakazam Range Attack/Control Mind Well i loving the server and i going be back count on it 8-) just leaving till those bugs fixed..ill login to check update from time to time..its hell hard to...
Back