What's new

Welcome!

2x Thors in Fourm? Lol?

Jorden

Reaction score
i mean comon...i know thor is a great player & a friend by the way...but comon..to make same account as him just with an "n" on the end..Thorn? or Thornn? give me a break people seriously? stop copy other ppl and get ur own names..
post ur thoughts.

Jorden. :cool:

Litho

Reaction score
ye, and there is a Lithos and a Lithoss in beta server (not in forum, i think) xDD

Percin

Reaction score
XmasterchiefX said:
There's a player named Ozzyy instead of Ozzy, that is Percin :p

aww <.< well its good that everyone knows this is my acc

Percin

Reaction score
StrikerBeckham said:
I don't know u guys but i think Thorn its a rock band and Thor its a Marvel character...

thor is an ancient god , Lolz

bilal1234

Reaction score
and thor isnt famous he is an racisme noob fck him and he gets cancer with his hole family

Percin

Reaction score
bilal1234 said:
and thor isnt famous he is an racisme noob fck him and he gets cancer with his hole family

dude wtf? whats ure problem

Jorden

Reaction score
xD
hey guys..i well in 3 parties this weekend so i couldnt login hehe and i have some more parties this week since another 16 birthday to a girl - friend not my girlgirl friend hehe shes just a friend and to me my self 18 :) finally i cant buy my own drink ( if u know what i mean ^^ ) just seen some posts percin :) all knew ur Ozzy becuse of ur old siganture xD
and thor we all famous and stricker i remmber ur case with that guy who used ur name hehe
i think in offical ill call my self Malboro XD OR some shit like that hehe

mikamonster

Reaction score
bilal1234 said:

Ok ???

Dude what is wrong with u why u hate him??

If u have a mental illness just go to the doctor

Thor

Reaction score
I think I will play on a character named: Speak English
Not sure, but I think its a good idea.

Percin

Reaction score
Thor said:
I think I will play on a character named: Speak English
Not sure, but I think its a good idea.

it suits you ! Lol

jowwwww

Reaction score
Thor

( Donar, Thunor )

Norse god of war and of the sky. His mother is usually given as the earth goddess Jord, but alternatively he is said to be the son of Fjorgynn or Hlodyn. His wife is Sif. His most famous attribute was his hammer Mjollnir, which causes thunder when struck and lightning when thrown. In Scandinavia, Germany, and English-speaking countries he gave his name to the fourth day of the week,known in English as Thursday.

Percin

Reaction score
jowwwww said:
Thor

( Donar, Thunor )

Norse god of war and of the sky. His mother is usually given as the earth goddess Jord, but alternatively he is said to be the son of Fjorgynn or Hlodyn. His wife is Sif. His most famous attribute was his hammer Mjollnir, which causes thunder when struck and lightning when thrown. In Scandinavia, Germany, and English-speaking countries he gave his name to the fourth day of the week,known in English as Thursday.

In swedish , thor is Tor and thursday is Torsdag , wich means kinda thor's day Lol

Back