What's new

Welcome!

Cooldowns For NPCS

Jorden

Reaction score
Hi.
i know i been missing alot be u well see me on offical now for our topic:
i been think and saw alot angry posts of players about NPC's Spells and i thought why not make a cooldown for NPC Pokemons...i mean when i was playing Closed-Beta i was fighting Giovanni last gym and was impoissable to kill Chansey was self heal like 9k and heal area 15k = all hes HP
and he just mass it up becuse he didnt have cd...so NPCs like Team Rocket with Clefable / Psycho Type Pokemons does Hypnosis and Invisable all times are little are to deafeat while ur on cooldown and they are not..+ they are high levels like Gym leaders pokemons are 150+..so chansey does NOT have cooldown + hes healing is 8k self heal / 12k heal area...
Leave a Comment.

mikamonster

Reaction score
Yes , They really should and why ??

Because I was fighting Alice Rocket's Gastly... It killed my pidgeotto(43) And Vulpix (38) Because I couldnt even hit him because he confused me and used hypnosis like 5 times every 10 seconds

1USD

Reaction score
Thats true Jorden. Yesterday i beat giovanny only because I Selfdestruct my golem + spam venusaur spells. The same is with Kanghaskhan = epicenter Spam. Should be edited.

Jorden

Reaction score
Thanks for Comments :cool:
Anyways mm can any PA Team Member say anything ?
Agree / Disagree / Why?^^

xegearz

Reaction score
Yeah a good idea but it can't be equal to players cool downs it should be a little lower just to avoid getting spammed by attacks.

Back