1. G

Random Halloween Tournament 2021

Ghanad—diamond
  2. G

Halloween Tournament!

ghanad-diamond
  3. G

lucario prankster

i have a suggestion to upgrade lucario with prankster in duel. Lucario when using prankster has 2 disadvantages that hurts him a lot in duel and makes the ability useless 1. one of the disadvantages is that when I use prankster the fighting type moves are super effective against lucario 2. the...
  4. G

Halloween Client Background Contest

halloween themed client background made by ghanad Trainer: ghanad ---- world: diamond halloween themed client background 2
  5. G

Halloween Client Background Contest

halloween themed client background made by ghanad png file Trainer: ghanad ---- world: diamond
  6. G

Walrein

I agree with you. I think it would be a good improvement
  7. G

Global Party Duel Tournament 2020

ghanad diamond next king
  8. G

mega alakazam

another recommendation Is it possible to increase mega alakazam speed? mega alakazam has 200 speed, which is really slow. alakazam's slowness greatly affects alakazam in duel as you are seeing mega alakazam have 150 speed in bulapedia is faster than floatzel i think it deserves 500...
  9. G

mega alakazam

i think mega alakazam deserves to be improved on his hp and reduce his telekinesis attack time to 40s. i was comparing mega alakazam with other megas like mega metagrooss and mega diance. according to the pokedex -mega alakazam it has 7620 of healths point and telekinesis attack time 45s...
  10. G

walrein

there is a possibility that walrein learns tm water tornado because dewgong can learn it
  11. G

[Sell] Siri bol shop

Acc feragitar for 5.3k? Acc lunatone (1.2k)and solrock (1k)?
  12. G

Christmas Story - Contest

ghanad----------------------diamond It was a very cold night ... Christmas was almost approaching, everyone was very happy! Pikachu had already put on his Christmas suit, anxiously ran to help with what the others will need. Almost everyone was very happy that Christmas was almost here! Less...
  13. G

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest

Ghanad-------------diamond I am Ghanad, and I live in Panama, I don't give it to you because you already know where I live. But well I just want to tell you that this year I behave very badly, I treat my family badly, sometimes they make me very angry. This year I will not ask you anything in...
  14. G

Christmas Drawing Contest

DRAWING BY GHANAD -------------DIAMOND
  15. G

What happened to the event?

:4::3::rolleyes::6::7:
  16. G

Halloween Drawing Contest

drawing name :gengar house character name originalt pokemons possessed by the gengar demon
  17. G

your halloween drawing your pikachu is traced from a drawing of padventures (when you start to...

your halloween drawing your pikachu is traced from a drawing of padventures (when you start to login appears the pikachu you drew)
  18. G

19. G

Lotto Games #7

Nick: Ghanad World: Diamond Ticket ID: #89 numbers: 36,15,21,47,20,1 Ticket ID: #22 numbers: 19,39,30,21,4,22 Ticket ID: #971 numbers: 40,35,34,49,6,18 Ticket ID: #394 numbers: 7,30,17,23,39,36 Ticket ID: #487 numbers:30,49,4,17,35,40
  20. G

PA Players Real Photos

ghanad diamond
Back