Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandorah

Tutors
Reaction score
Pandorah
Diamond

Marshadow's Possession

When a Wild new ghost pokemon appears, Marshadow wants to test it!

2aSPBNp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sphyrnax

Reaction score
My entry!

Took a while to finish this but here's my entry! Will attach a GIF of the process in a bit :) I wanted to paint something halloweeny to compare to my last year's halloween painting and I was inspired because I'm enjoying the game a lot, so this came like a ring to the finger! Hope you like it

gxpD0Qh.png

Character name is Amino :)

sphyrnax

Reaction score

I thought I could edit my post but apparently I cant D: If any admin can take the gif part of this and insert it in my previous post that'd be great (if this second post is getting in the way ><)

I didn't wanna leave that picture without posting the GIF of the process :c I used Clip Studio Paint and Wacom Bamboo to draw/paint everything. No textures used, all brushes, in case anyone wonders.

uvv4dMT.gif

Cesittos

Reaction score
I thought I could edit my post but apparently I cant D: If any admin can take the gif part of this and insert it in my previous post that'd be great (if this second post is getting in the way ><)

I didn't wanna leave that picture without posting the GIF of the process :c I used Clip Studio Paint and Wacom Bamboo to draw/paint everything. No textures used, all brushes, in case anyone wonders.

uvv4dMT.gif

Awesome :)

ghanad

Reaction score
drawing name :gengar house character name originalt
pokemons possessed by the gengar demon

AXvNZcr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back