What's new

Welcome!

mega alakazam

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghanad

Reaction score
i think mega alakazam deserves to be improved on his hp and reduce his telekinesis attack time to 40s.
i was comparing mega alakazam with other megas like mega metagrooss and mega diance.

according to the pokedex
-mega alakazam it has 7620 of healths point and telekinesis attack time 45s.
-mega metagross has 9800 health point and telekinesis attack time 40s.
-mega diance has 10800 health point and telekinesis attack time 40s.

it doesn't seem fair that mega metagross and mega diance have more hp and less telekinesis attack time than mega alakazam.

Wouldn't you consider to improve Alakazam's HP? Since Restore was changed for Telekinesis, it should have had an improvement in its HP. cause now its a paper in hunting / leveling / duel. Maybe to compensate this it could have its damage improved instead.

Is it possible to increase the hp of alakazam and mega alakazam and reduce the duration of telekinesis to 40s?

what do you guys think?

Zecao

Reaction score
A good improvement can be adding Miracle Eye, to deal dmg against Dark types, have telekinesis (a kind of reflect/protection break), reflect, confusion (1stun) fairy dreams (2nd stun) dark illusion (time to evade) posibility to learn natural gift.

Adding 1k of HP too can change something.

ghanad

Reaction score
another recommendation

Is it possible to increase mega alakazam speed?
mega alakazam has 200 speed, which is really slow.
alakazam's slowness greatly affects alakazam in duel

BbV8Fgi.png

kecadLn.png

as you are seeing mega alakazam have 150 speed in bulapedia is faster than floatzel i think it deserves 500 speed just like floatzel

Last edited:

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Imo, comparing speed or hp from bulbapedia in padventures is absurd because here is completely different,most of the pokes here are not based from there in hp or speed, for this reason I think people should suggest with arguments of why a certain poke needs more hp or speed and dont use the comparation of hp and speed from bulbapedia as "an argument".

About speed of Alakazam, I think 350 of speed would be fine because it has blink and illusion, the rest of the improvement I agreed with Aenir.
With these simple changes I think would be enough to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back