Welcome!

Christmas Story - Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Sh8gqms.png

Are you creative? Cool! Use your imagination and write a Christmas Story!

Rules
- The Story has to be related to Christmas and Pokemon.
- Minimum words: 300 maximum words: 1500. If you're not sure how many words your story contains, use this website: https://wordcounter.net/
- The story cannot contain: offensive words, insults towards anyone, sexual nor racist conent
- The story has to be written by you, not by uncle google.
- Pictures are appreciated as we'll give extra points for effort! Only your own pictures are allowed, made in: Game (screens), paint, photoshop or a real draw.
- You can participate in all currently running contests, however you can win only once.
- The story has to be written in english. You can always ask tutors/gms or cms for help in translation.
- Contest ends at 27/12

Rewards:
This time there won't be 1-3 places, but 5 best story writers will receive Galarian Mr Mime, 30 days of premium and TM of your choice.
If there won't be 5 good enough stories we will give LESS rewards. In case if there will be more than 5 REALLY good stories, then we'll give more rewards.

Note:
Galarian Mr Mime will be obtainable only from Christmas Contests (not event!)

DydEQFB.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

cutty flama

Reaction score
Hola, buenas, quería saber si se podía hacer en español, debido a que lo escribí como poema y pierde mucho sentido y rimas si lo traspaso directamente a ingles, ya que al igual que muchos de los players es nuestro idioma natal y ya hable con un par de tutores por ayuda y ni rastro de su ayuda, sin ser despectivo, a mas te ponen una "s" para afirmar y te mandan al foro si tienes dudas, no resolviéndolas y excusándose con que hablan con mucha gente, sin otro particular y esperando no haber molestado, me despido.

Metin

Reaction score
After a long journey from the other end of the continent, me and my brother were almost too excited to visit our parents for the first time since a year. Our tight schedules never really let us come here, so Christmas was the perfect opportunity. Only thing left to do was to scale this mountain to reach the secluded town my parents live in, as the roads were too full of snow for us to take a ride uphill, and our flying Pokémon refused to fly in such a harsh climate. Our only option was to travel on foot, and we were up for the challenge with our thick winter coats and our heavy backpacks full of gifts. I even had brought a first-aid kit in case things went south.
As we started climbing, I saw excited kids and Pokémon playing together, throwing snowballs, laughing and enjoying themselves, one of them even skiing downhill on top of a Dewgong. Colorful lights beamed from numerous houses situated on the two sides of the road, even under daylight. As we kept climbing higher and higher, these light gradually got lost, and the faint screams of joy from the distance disappeared altogether. The small village we just passed through was no longer visible to eye, and we kept climbing.

After a while, we got hungry and a little cold, but it was understandable. Getting the hint, my Glaceon swiftly found us a shelter from the snow that seemed to get more intense after our each step. Having taken a short break to eat, we were determined to keep climbing on, and soon, we were on our way again.

The blizzard was slowing and wearing us down considerably. After nearly another two hours of non-stop climbing, we realized we were too hungry, tired, and most importantly, lost. The view distance really short due to how thick the snow was. I was starting to have paranoid thoughts already, just when my brother’s Floatzel led us into a large cave to serve us as a shelter. Inside was still cold, though it was sure better than getting pelted by the intense blizzard outside. Just as we were discussing our options, a Delibird emerged from the darker part of the cave and slowly started approaching us. My Glaceon immediately took an aggressive stance by spiking its crystal fur, while my brother used his Pokédex on the approaching bird.
“It carries food all day long. When someone is lost in the mountains, it shares that food.”
We were overcame with joy at this entry. “Boy, early Christmas for us then!” my brother loudly exclaimed. We were getting really hungry so I did agree with him, however, I also noticed how my Glaceon didn’t budge and still kept spiking its back. The Delibird uncoiled its tail and hesitantly handed the wrapped present in my hands, then quickly disappeared into the darkness. As my brother tried to take the present from my hands, I noticed my Glaceon tugging my pants, pointing into the certain direction into the cave where the Delibird went. I shifted my gaze there to see numerous figures hiding in the dark with their black attire, and I could only make out their silhouettes thanks to the distinct red “R” letter on their chests. Before I could act, my hungry brother snatched the package from my hands and hastily pulled the ribbon to open it. The rest is really blurry.

I briefly remember waking up to see my Glaceon and my brother’s Floatzel battling numerous other Pokémon. Another thing I realized was we were no longer in the cave, and I was lying in thick snow. So was my brother. The explosion must have blown us away. I could not lift my head more than a few centimeters to check on him, and I… I must have fainted again.

I was awakened once again by a sound reminded me of Santa’s sleigh bells. I must be dreaming as I lay dying, I thought. Was this my Christmas gift? It kept getting colder and colder with each pellet of hail hitting my damaged body. Using my last energy to see if I was really dreaming. I lifted my head to see the grunts in black running away, defeated. I saw a glimpse of my brother’s Floatzel lying in snow before my neck gave up.

Something was trying to drag me. I felt a sensation of weight on my chest, and warmth soon followed. My Glaceon had somehow hung onto its life despite the numerous injuries it had received, and laid on top of me after failing to drag me into the cave. In my stupor, I only realized how a Glaceon shouldn’t be warm after I felt his spiky fur start to melt. He was trying to keep me warm at the expense of his life, making the ultimate sacrifice.
Then I heard the Christmas bells again. Having a hard time focusing my eyes, I spotted a figure in the sky, though it did not look like Santa Claus and his reindeers at all. It was blue, way bluer than the angry storm clouds surrounding it, and it seemed to rip apart the sky as it soared gracefully. It flew overhead swiftly, and the hailstorm dispersed in an instant. It started to snow instead, and the flakes were nothing like I’ve seen before: they were translucent crystal blue, and on my skin, didn’t feel cold at all. I then suddenly felt a sharp pain in my hand that was previously numbly wrapped around my Glaceon and reflexively pulled it back. As I looked to see what hurt me, I saw each translucent snowflake bonding to my Pokémon’s body, healing him and restoring his icy fur, which pricked my hand. The snow also seemed to have a revitalizing effect on me, restoring the feeling in my hand that was almost frostbitten. Having regained his power, my Glaceon wasted no time in freezing the soft snow below us, which allowed him to drag me, my brother, and his Floatzel back into the cave, on the slippery ice.
With the skies cleared by the blue bird previously, cell service was restored, and I immediately called help from my parents’ town after applying first aid to my brother. Fortunately, neither of us seemed to have major injuries, perhaps they were healed by the “magical” snowflakes, we don’t know. Regardless, a helicopter picked us up shortly thereafter, and we finally arrived to our destination after an arduous journey, enjoying a good night’s rest.

I woke up to the smell of delicious sausages, and the clicking sounds from the online game my brother played. “Are you still trying to catch that black Charizard?” I sleepily asked, to which he replied with a thumbs up without even looking back or taking off his headphones. Uninterested, I passed by him and his Floatzel, which was carefully watching him defeat groups of these black Charizards. Through the red and white hall, I entered the living room and could not stop myself from admiring how meticulously it was decorated by our parents, like the rest of the house. Stacks and stacks of gifts were laid at the bottom of the huge Christmas tree, which was complimented by the large window next to it overseeing the small town covered in white blanket. I mindlessly gazed outside for a while, watching the folks, children and adult alike, enjoying the festivities. Among them, I saw a small girl wearing blue coming towards our door, with a present in her hand. I could not make out her face from the distance, as it was also obstructed by her long hood. Looking at her blue attire sent a shiver down my spine, and reminded me of yesterday’s events. With each step she took, I felt the air around me get colder and colder. Soon, the doorbell rang. The handle of the door felt like I was gripping ice, though I was compelled to open the door for some reason I still don’t know.
As she lowered the hood around her face, I could not utter a single word. Her long hair was bluish white, and her eyes seemed to freeze my soul after I made the mistake of briefly looking at them. “Here’s your second gift” she said. Before I could say a word, she handed me the small box and had already started walking away. Only after a while I could muster my courage to reply by shouting “THANK YOU!” after her. She turned around, smiled briefly, and disappeared into the folks after putting her hood back on.

Inside the small box she gave me, there was a snow globe depicting people enjoying the crystal blue snow, playing and skiing together. Above them soaring was a blue bird with glowing crystalline feathers. A plate which looked just like ice, but didn’t melt, was mounted on the bottom of the globe. It read:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS FROM ARTICUNO

kameja

Reaction score
story name :merry christmas character name: joyy diamond

The year ended 1974, that year had been abrupt and steep for the Greed, a family that lived north of Teselia / Unova and was nearing the end of the month, had fired Marshall from the toy factory where he worked, Tom (The oldest son of 17 years), had suffered a terrible accident that left him in a coma; which entailed many expenses for his family. Regarding the rest, they were all bumps, grandfather Steve had died of cancer, they had denied the family's credit card, and both Brenda (the mother) and Marshall (the father) were unemployed. At that time in the house lived Brenda, Marshall, Alex (the youngest son of 13 years) and his Delibird. The Christmas parties had begun and they with the little money they had only allowed themselves to decorate the house with old Christmas decorations. Every day, Alex and Delibird left for the school where Alex studied, which was in a town 5 miles from the village where they lived. Alex and Delibird left their home at 5:00 and returned at 4:30 p.m., and from the 11 hours they spent outside 5 hours and 30 spent them at school. One day they were surprised by an overwhelming snowstorm that made them lose their way. But along the way they ended up losing. They wandered almost four hours in a row before Alex fell down, he was cold, hungry and sleepy. Delibird looked at him with sorrow and left between the fog and the snow, Alex noticed him as he left, thought he had abandoned him, then Alex passed out.

When Alex woke up, he was on a hospital gurney, looked around and saw his parents, who were startling towards him, but Alex only thought of Delibird.

EPILOGUE
What happened to Delibird?

Delibird started running, no matter how much he was looking for he couldn't find anything, he was looking for help. He came to a distant town where nobody paid attention to him, tired and hungry, arrived at a house where he saw a family having dinner, laughing and opening presents, Delibird ran to find Alex, and went him to the village where they lived, he fell asleep, he couldn't do it anymore, the people who welcomed Alex left Delibird in the outdoor, while he thought, "Merry Christmas, Alex"

Tsotss

Reaction score
wyZPwLu.png

- Hey Trainer, what is that poster on the wall? Never seen it before. – someone from kids asked during pokemon training
- That one? It is the Legendary Trio: Suicune, Raikou and Entei. It reminds me about what help they gave when no one could help. – said Pokemon Trainer
- What is it? Could you tell us more, please!? Next part of training we will do tomorrow. Please Trainer! – kids asked unanimously
- Well… If you promise me to work harder tomorrow, I can make break to tell you about it. – Trainer answered
- Of course! We promise! – kids said imediatelly
- OK, just hear carefully, won’t repeat it for obstructers. Here we go! – Trainer said

*Trainer started telling the story*

- Welcome in our an annual festival to celebrate incoming Christmas! Here, in Frozen Harbour city, we always trying to do it together, pokemons and people, there are no exceptions. This festival lasts since many years and I am really happy that every year number of participans is growing. It shows how important celebreting Christmas is, how important Christmas are for You. This is indescribable to see Your smiling faces, it makes my heart melt. I remember how amazing last festival was and now here we are again. Time goes so fast. Christmas are once per year, don’t waste time for arguing with each other, spend that time with family, friends, pokemons, make this Christmas unforgettable! What can I say more? I wish everything the best for all of You, enjoy the festival, attractions, enjoy the time! – said President of Frozen Harbour city

The Christmas Festival always starts after President’s speech. At first people and pokemons began to make wishes to each other becouse later it won’t be possible for all, becouse some people and pokemons leave Frozen Harbour to another city for Christmas, some of them spend that time with loved ones. It can be safety said it is the main point of this festival and everyone really takes the opportunity to do so. Later that people and pokemons start enjoying the party. During it there are some friendly fights between pokemons and their owners, some people and pokemons use the attractions prepared for them, some of participans try food and drinks.

One year in that festival, long time ago participated also 3 young boys who were known to be able to follow something that interested them without paying attention to anything. They were reprimended every time when they did it, but it gave nothing. And this unfortunate year they fell into big troubles. Boys saw new pokemon (for them) and started following it. They went outside of the city center and they found themselves on the outskirts of the city, where was dangerous, especially near the lake, which was covered in ice, but not entirely. In the way there they forgot what they were following. Then they saw ice on lake. Using the occasion they decided to slide on ice what turned out as a big mistake. In one moment small piece of ice pulled away and they started to swim on that ice floe. They were really terrified and started screaming „HEEEELP”, but it was without any results, cus they were outside of the city, where was festival and music was turned on. Boys started to panic what contributed to overturning the ice floe. This time they really got into troubles. With time they lost their strenght becouse of icy water, was really bad. At some point they saw 3 weird dogs but they didn’t care about it. They thought that those dogs are their hallucinations, they lost faith they can return to homes. Later everything went so fast. Boys without strenght started to drown. The dogs imediatelly started to help. Blue dog dived and found boys, took on its beck and came ashore. It turned out that they were unconscious. Next one was brown dog which started warming them with its body during yellow dog stimulated them with a small impulse by using its power. After some time, the boys woke up and saw these dogs so close. They realized they are true. Leftovers they cuddled up in a red dog and fell asleep. Three dogs took kids on their backs, every dog one boy and went towards the city. When they were going there, participans were frightened about missing boys and when they realized they are lost, started searching them, unfortunately without results. No one of them thought about the lake. Happily the dogs found them, helped them and brought to the city. Some of people and pokemons realized they are Legendary Pokemons. Everyone was really fascinated about seeing them and what is more important they rescued the kids. Dogs left kids for their tearful parents and run away. From that time Three Legendary Dogs became city Heros. Everything ended happily. It was a big lesson for these boys who started listening to the elders, especially parents and realized that everything was in good intentions for them. President announced it „Christmas miracles”. Then Christmas Festival was continuing while enjoying that everything ended well.

- That is the whole story, kids. – said Trainer
- Wooooooooooow, that’s amazing. we would like to meet those dog too in future! – said kids
- OK, kids. It is enough for today. Let’s go home. See you tomorrow. Think about boys’ situation. Be prepared for harder work, as you promised. – said Trainer
- We will! See you tomorrow! – said someone from kids

*After some time when Trainer was alone*

- I will always be thankful for Suicune, Raikou and Entei for rescuing me and my friends. If not them, Christmas would’t be spent in joy by city, participans and especially by our families and friends. I always look at this poster gratefully to them. They are my Heros!

The end​

Tsots
Diamond

Broka

Reaction score
A Pokemon Christmas Tale

A Pokemon Christmas Tale

Four years after starting my pokemon journey, me and my Wartortle named Marsh were visiting an undiscovered area on the continent of Hoeen, near the continent's southern hemisphere, where the winds blew hard and snow fell thicker with each passing day.

We were looking for a good tavern to rest and get some good hot tea, because we were returning from an intense battle against the Lairons herd of the northern caves, and for this reason we were exhausted and we even thought of giving up and going back to Rustboro city. However, tales about the famous mythical pokemon that haunted the freezing hills of Fallarbor City motivated us to continue, and on the other hand, had it not been for this incident, Marsh would not have learned the "Bubble Blast" and chased away all those Lairons.

Later on Route 85, the snowstorm got worse, and luckily, we found the "Abeermasnow" tavern where it sold a great mead and a good pokemon ration. The owner was called Choco, who also owned a huge Abomasnow that helped him to serve his customers. A nice but frightening pokemon. Choco then greeted us, feeding the tavern's large fireplace with more wood and serving us with a large mug of mead.

CHOCO:

- Foreign, settle down and take that mead that will warm and invigorate you. Tell me, what's your name and what are you here doing on this eve of Christmas?

BROKA:

- Hello sir, my name is Broka from Vermilion City. I have been traveling for some time on my pokemon journey and have heard rumors that in the freezing hills ahead there is a very rare mythical pokemon that no trainers has ever had the courage to climb up to and confront it.

CHOCO:

- Ah yes, another trainer who comes here for this purpose. Well, I can tell you better about the legend of this pokemon, but first make yourself comfortable, sit by the fire and put your pokemons out. I will bring food and covers for all of you.

I didn't think twice and cast Marsh, my initial Wartortle, Ploter, my Bisharp, and finally Breze, my Camerupt, whom I captured in the hot and rocky mountains of Lavaridge. With everyone seated and sitting on a wheel, old Choco began to tell us that this legend had started about 10 years ago, after the hottest summer of that time…

CHOCO:

- Broka, that was the last summer of high temperatures. The next winter, the snow came and never left. Travelers began to report about howling and frightening noises on the hill ahead and that everything gets worse on Christmas Eve. That pokemon is said to hate the celebrations and so torments everyone at this time.

BROKA:

"But Choco, if it's a legendary pokemon, I need to see with my own eyes and maybe understand a little bit more about what's going on here, even knowing the dangers of getting up there."

Choco understood me, but asked me to spend the night there before continuing, for the icy hills at night are even more dangerous. Early in the morning, I was startled by being awakened by Choco's Abomasnow, who was bringing breakfast. Choco laughed at me as he helped me get my backpack ready to continue the trip.

He wished me luck in my search as he walked me to the door of the old tavern.

CHOCO:

- Well, that's it Broka. Be careful and if you need anything from here, you will always be well received.

BROKA:

- Thanks Choco, Marsh is with me and I do not need to worry.

This Christmas morning was even colder and the climb up the hill was not easy. The sweat running down my forehead was already freezing immediately and I just thought that this mythical pokemon was going to be my Christmas present, because I was going to capture it. On the next hill I saw a gentleman who was riding on a Taurus, full of coats and looking downcast. That's when he spotted me and came straight towards me saying:

MR:

- Young man, come back immediately, these mountains are too dangerous.

BROKA:

"Sir, I'm looking for the mythical pokemon that haunts these hills and I won't be back until I find it."

MR:

"These hills were dangerous before Grinch lived here, but now, with it haunting this place, it's impossible to go on."

BROKA:

- Who? Grinch?

MR:

- That is it! It is the pokemon that lives here. We named it Grinch, because it haunted Christmas for 10 years, driving away trainers and anyone else who passes by. At Christmas, everything gets worse, he invokes even stronger snow and prevents anyone from approaching.

BROKA:

"But what are you doing here?"

MR:

- Me? Well, I live here!

BROKA:

- How can anyone live here?

MR:

“Ten years ago my son left the eastern village of Meteor Falls to explore the hills along with his pokemon and then, they just disappeared. A few days after his departure, we discovered that he fell on one of the hill's and died. Since then, I live here to prevent this happening again with other young people.

BROKA:

- Sir, what a horrible story! But I came here from far away in search of the legendary pokemon and I will climb to the top... Argh!

Before I finished my sentence, a tremendous tremor shook everything and opened a huge crater below us. The old man and I fell into the hole and a lot of snow fell on us.

MR:

- Boy, are you ok?

BROKA:

- Argh! Yes, what about you?

MR:

- Yes, my Taurus saved me. But what happened here? Is this a cave?

At that moment I felt a chill and heard hideous noises combined with a picture later in the dark. It looked like a scarecrow.

That sir stepped in front of me to protect me and your Tauros soon set off for the attack using the "Giga Impact". The attack was ineffective against that pokemon and only further irritated the creature, which counterattacked with a giant "Power Whip" plant type attack, which made Tauros go knockout. I tried to help launch Marsh into battle using Bubble Blast, but it was not at all effective. At that moment, in that cold cave, sunlight streamed through the crater and illuminated the mysterious pokemon.

MR:

- YOU?! Shouted the sir.

BROKA:

- Do you know this pokemon?

The pokemon also recognized the old man and in a mixture of feelings used his strongest attack, BLIZZARD. Everything started to freeze. A very strong wind came towards us and the old man then returned Tauros and launched his strongest companion, a Blaziken, who attacked with his "Fire Blast", thus generating a great explosion and bringing the pokemon to the ground.

BROKA:

- A Cacturne? In Santa Claus clothes and torn up? Is this the legendary pokemon?

MR:

- It is the pokemon of my son Louis, who had been missing for 10 years. My son went out on Christmas Eve to play on the hill with his Cacturne and we used to dress it up as Santa Claus for Christmas. That's when the accident with my son happened. Cacturne must have been lost and thought Louis had abandoned him. This must have caused a lot of pain in this pokemon and with all this mixed feelings he aroused "Blizzard". This explains why the hill never had summer back.

After the explosion, Cacturne fell to the ground and began to cry. Sir went to Cacturne, hugged it, and told it everything that happened to Louis.

Cacturne then regretted having so long haunted that territory, which awakened a new power, INGRAIN. When it activated this ability, the snow dissipated and the grass was seen again for the first time in 10 years.

BROKA:

- Wow, what a magnificent power! Sir, what does all this mean?

MR:

"Young man, this is" Ingrain", a healing movement grass-type Pokemon learn when a very strong sense of purity, love and regret touches them. Cacturne assimilated everything that happened and regretted it. Today Cacturne and I will return to our home and enjoy our Christmas, remembering the good times with our dear Louis.

I accompanied that gentleman and his Cacturne to the beginning of Route 84, where we parted and I continued my journey to the city of Fortree.

At first I was sad for not to have captured a legendary pokemon and equally sad about the old man's story, however, I soon put that sadness aside and was happy about everything I experienced in the freezing hills and how it all turned out well.

I was even more excited to learn more and more about the Pokemons and experience other adventures on my journey.

GOOD, LET'S GO! GOTTA CATCH ‘EM ALL ...

Attachments

• hoenn_map.jpg
    hoenn_map.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 13

Shouya

Reaction score
Our story begins from the ancient times ...

There was a legend amongst the Alolan people, and that legend was circling around all of the Alolan islands, but the island of Ula'Ula was the one where it all started...

Intrepid explorers always existed. Nothing was creating a barrier for them, when it comes to discovering hidden secrets and areas. Until once...

Alolan islands were known for their pleasant climates, they acted as sea side resorts to most of the people. But Ula'Ula island was distinguished from the rest of Alolan islands for it's Lanakila mountain. No one knew about the monstrous being that resided deep inside the mountain.

Lanakila mountain was really rich with minerals and ores, a perfect place for miners. But the human greed led to consequences...

Digging too deep made them discover the lair of dragons. While being in their eternal slumber, the miners tried to find an alternate route, that would lead them to the richess of the Lanakila. But that's where they made their mistake...discovering the true HORRORS of Lanakila.

The crimson eyes lurking from the dark, staring directly to the souls of miners and explorers. With the dim light, they couldn't see much, but the body of the monster was few times bigger than that of a human. A humongous roar was spreading across the room while the creature stood up. The last thing that the humans saw, was the color of his white fur and huge icicles on his back. After that, no one dared to enter the cave again in years. The legends started spreading of it, and people started giving it nicknames as "King Under the Mountain" or just "Yeti".

Years and years passed by since then...

Until one trainer decided to check of the beast himself, because he didn't believe in superstitious legends. His name was Kreyex.

At first, he went through dragon lair beating countless of dragons...
pKqJaFu.png

Then, beating the huge maze itself...
CYkXhdu.png

And finally reaching to a small town deep inside the mountain, which was made for miners to gather the ores easier.
6cthZGI.png

It was finally time for him to go into the deepest part of mountain to search for the Yeti.

Out of nowhere, a huge beast jumped in front of Kreyex, but Kreyex realized it was no mere beast. In fact, it was a Mega Abomasnow. But since Kreyex was famous across the regions, he decided to capture the beast for himself, so he can show residents that they have nothing to fear anymore. Fierce battle has begun.

nduWTyH.png

The battle lasted for hours. Neither side wanted to give in. But Abomasnow was lacking one thing that Kreyex had, and it was battle experience. Since Abomasnow spent most of his time inside the mountain resting as a king, he had no one to battle with, which made Kreyex prevail. The battle was finally over.

Kreyex dropped the Abomasite (A mega stone for Abomasnow) and became a legend himself. After this day onward, the stories are all about the hero who saved Ula'Ula island from the terrible monster. And not just saved, conquered the beast himself.

JQdIX6s.png

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you enjoyed the story <3

stin stauer

Reaction score
The Love During Christmas Night

I’m gonna tell you a story, about two friends of mine
But first, the main characters I must define

One of them was short, with big lips and blond hair,
The other one had a big friendly smile, but also a silly face, this I must declare.

Once they got to know each other, and their feelings they started to share
So now you can understand, the love was in the air.

Let’s no longer describe our characters, but name these guys:
Jynx and Mr Mine, it’s not a surprise!

Both of them worked at Santa Claus factory every day,
Jynx was responsible for wrapping the gits, and Mr Mine taking them to the santa's sleigh.

Mr Mine and Jynx were so busy working for the christmas night,
That they didn’t even had time to santa claus a letter to write.

Despite the hurry, they were working together,
Working with your soulmate, what can be better?

Deep down, they both had a desire
There was something they wanted to have, in their hearts this wish was burning like fire.

In the beggining they thought it could be a little bit crazy,
But in the end Mr Mine and Jynx knew they wanted to have a baby.

They went to the doctor, and told their new plan
- A baby you can’t have, said the doctor, considered by everybody, a wise man.

It was a very sad news,
Mr mine and Jynx were determined to have a baby, so the destiny they decided to refuse.

Now they didnt have only one plan, but two
They loved each other so much to give up on their dreams, thats the true.

So the new plan was talking to Santa Claus, asking for a miracle
Two different pokemons having a baby certainly was atypical

Santa Claus realized that their wish and love were stronger than life
And during the christmas night, a new baby had mr mine’s wife.

Their babe looked like his father, but his type like was just his mother, psychic and ice
Galarian mr mine was the name of the baby, without thinking twice.

And here finishes this story
I hope you keep it in your memory

Love is what we need
Only with love we can succeed.

Merry Christmas !!! :D

i hope you enjoy this story as much I enjoyed writing it.

Vermie

Reaction score
A dumb christmas Eevee

I would have liked to make a longer story, still I hope you enjoy it :J

Spoiler:
The christmas tree was on fire, the snow kept coming in from the broken window and piling up on the food that would become the dinner that night, and the christmas decorations were all messed up, and I knew it was my fault, for I was the dumbest member of the team, but I didn’t think chasing that man would cause that much trouble, after all he was trying to steal the food from our fridge, he ended up stepping on brother Charmeleon’s tail and he spat some fire sparks that ignited the tree, sister Milotic shoot some water to put out the fire, but I tackled her trying to hit the man, resulting on her shooting most of the christas decorations on the wall, the man ended up slipping on the puddle that was left behind and went flying out the window.

I apologized and said I was going to fix my mistake but everyone kept telling me not to worry about it, of course I wouldn’t have it, so I went out to find the things I just ruined, I knew I was dumb, everyone kept telling me that since I can remember, and I wouldn’t believe it until the day I became a part of my trainer’s team.

I was minding my business looking for some berries for breakfast and just happened to spot some on that trainer’s bag, he was camping near the forest I used to live in, so while I was looking for those berries I ended up touching a Pokeball, it started absorbing me in some way, ended up inside it and didn’t know how to get out, so I finally accepted the undeniable truth, I was dumb, my trainer was kind though, even when I scared away that Ponyta with the weird colors in the flames that he was trying to catch (it turned out to be quite a valuable pokemon) he still kept me in the team, and when that Drifloon snatched me away while we were playing he went to my rescue, so then I was determined to do my best for my trainer.

The first thing on the list is to get some food, everyone will probably be hungry after fixing the mess I left behind, also we need food for the christmas party tonight, my trainer really likes christmas after all he has a lot of christmas trees and also lots of decorations in the house,he also has a lot of food, but people keep coming to our house and taking them out, there’s not many left, so I must replace the ones I destroyed, maybe if I evolve I would stop being this dumb, after all most of my friends are evolved already, this I was thinking while walking down the street until one familiar voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

- What are you doing here young one?

Asked the warm voice of one the pokemon that I had first met when I started living in this town.

- Hello Flareon, I’m lookin for food, could you spare me some of that bread that you and your trainer make?​

Flareon’s job was to breath fire into the box to make bread, that kind of magic was beyond my comprehension but I knew the bread they made was very delicious.

- I don’t think I’m allowed to do that, but maybe you can take those berries that are up in the shelf, my trainer never eats those anyways, just wait a moment, I need to control this flame and then i’ll get them for you.
Flareon was so busy keeping the flame controlled, he is so reliable, maybe I should evolve in a Flareon too, that way I can help my trainer cook delicious food, I have to be reliable and don’t give Flareon any extra work, the best way to get berries in the forest is with a good tackle so here goes nothing…

A lot of jars fell from the shelf, one of those hit Flareon in the head, making him breath stronger flames into the rock box where the food was, long story short, I ruined Flareon’s food, he told me not to worry about it, but that we should get out before his trainer came back, so we did and decided I would not evolve into a Flareon on account that I’m so dumb I might end up burning my trainer.

So the next stop was with my friend Jolteon, his house is very easy to spot specially at night, Jolteon’s trainer really likes christmas decoration, so his house is full of blinking multicolored lights.

- I guess I can let you take some decorations, the ones that don’t light up, my trainer doesn’t use them because they are not flashy​

Jolteon was standing outside the house wearing a collar made of christmas lights decoration thingies, his job was to power some sort of batteries to keep the lights on at all times.

- I don’t mind doing this, but it gets pretty boring, so how about we race a little bit?​

Jolteon was very fast, it didn’t matter how many times I raced him he would always win, must be nice being so fast and being useful, after all he can provide his trainer’s house with electricity, maybe evolving into a Jolteon would be a good idea, Flareon just stood nearby watching us. I was getting good at running so maybe this time I could finally make that move my trainer wanted me too, I focused all my strenght into doing a Quick Attack, but in my way were those batteries Jolteon was keeping charged, I hit them and the lights in the house turned off.

- Well don’t worry about it, I just have to give those batteries more energy​

Long story short, Jolteon couldn’t get the christmas lights to turn on again, so in frustration he summoned a thunder that struck the batteries, it worked at the beggining since the lights lighted up again, but they got brighter and brighter and brighter and it was a pretty sight until they popped never to be lit again, the batteries also got ruined, I also decided not to evolve into a Jolteon to prevent myself from summoning thunder.

- This might be a nice time to take a walk​

Jolteon followed us, I couldn´t get the food or the decorations, but I guess the christmas tree was something difficult to mess up, specially with the three of us, still, none of us knew where to find a wild christmas tree, so we decided to go to the lake.

- A christmas tree? I saw a wild one on the route just ahead, I was actually going to get one for my trainer​

Vaporeon was leading the way now, I wonder, if I evolve into a Vaporeon would I become useful to my trainer? Or just get a bit smarter would be good. We found the christmas tree, Vaporeon hit it but the tree got quite mad and started chasing us, we were running all the way back to my trainer´s house, he was actually looking for me outside the house when he saw us sprinting at full speed to him, including the tree, he was surprised at first but with the help of brother Charmeleon he caught the tree in a pokeball.

Long story short, it would seem that my trainer sells food, christmas trees and decorations to other people, that´s why we have so many at home, and that’s why they told me not to worry about it when I destroyed them, the trainers of Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon saw us running and followed us to the house, perfect timing as well since they now needed food, decorations and a christmas tree, when they asked what happened to the tree that they saw chasing us, he let it out of the pokeball, the tree was a pokemon called Abomasnow, when he came out it started snowing, my trainer was quite happy because we would have a white christmas, he even bought a fire stone, thunder stone and water stone, said since I helped him so much I could choose what to evolve into, and of course, there was only one option for a dumb Eevee like me…

Drcn

Reaction score
Fire gleaming figure..

Only experienced trainers and courageous adventurers explore islands south of lavender. In order to access them you need a strong pokemons that can swim a long distance or carry you with strength of their wings. Dany hasn't been able to capture a flying pokemon yet but he's decided that if he wants to establish himself as well respected trainer, this is the time to explore more dangerous grounds. For this adventure he chose his strongest pokemons, leaving youngsters safely with nurse Joy and Kate where they getting well care of them. His Dewgong evolved from Seel after a fight against Magmar. Dany was well rewarded for the journey to the bottom of volcano. In addition to Seel's evolution he managed to defeat and capture Magmar, powerful fire type pokemon which will help him in this journey. This time he expects ice and dragon type pokemons on his way. He longed for a challenging adventure for a long time and thoughts about having a chance to catch powerful pokemons always gave him chills. This time he hoped to face Dragonite and hopefully to break it to his will.

As he arrived to stormy shores of the island on the back of Dewgong he already felt chills from the icy wind coming from the glaciers visible in a distance. He knew he has to follow the path leading to the top of the highest glacier. First wild pokemons didn't give him much difficulty and he passed them easily. There were some Dratinis which weren't aggresive. Dany let them be, he came here for a bigger fish. Jynx and Cloyster were much tougher but Haunter and Electrode managed to defeat them. On the way to the top he fought many such battles as the sun was inevitably sinking behind the horizon. A little cave gave him protection for the night and Magmar kept fire burning for him. He and his pokemon could rest after a whole day of struggling against native island dwellers. The next day was no easier as Magmar had to melt hordes of Glalies. Magmar was tireless and fearless. Supported by Dany's Wigglytuff he was able to clear the way for their trainer. Dany arrived at the top of the glacier 2 days after he set out from Lavender. He never expected what he saw there. There were two Dragonites, both of them furious, and as soon as they scented him he was in mortal danger. The battle has begun and Dany sent out Electrode and Haunter in hope of knocking two beasts out. Electrode was a tough kind, he was able to withstand furious attacks of two nites while Haunter was attacking from every angle, disappearing and showing up again confusing the enemies. But suddenly one of the dragons broke through Electrodes protection and dealt him a fatal strike. Haunter was left alone on the battleground and Dany had to help him. He realised that two males are way to strong for two of his pokes so he's sent Dewgong and Wigglytuff to help his ghost. The battle was swirling around him as he shouted commands for his fighters. His team had numbers over the pair of Dragonites and their attacks were much better coordinated. Dany trained them well. The two couldn't withstand attacks of the three and eventually Dewgong dealt fatal whip with his tail. One of the dragons fell to the ground. His dragonmate seeing this, became the most furious pokemon Dany had ever seen and he started to channel the outrage move. This can't end well, thought Dany before the spell knocked him unconscious.

It was nearly dark and only the fire gleam of the figure standing above him was visible. He was woken up by Wigglytuff whose fairy type saved him from the fury of dragon's move. All his other pokemons were laying flat on the ground. The two Dragonites among them. Dany couldn't understand, has Wigglytuff defeated the last dragon all by himself? That couldn't be possible, the fairy helper was way too little experienced and not as ferocious as angry nite. But then he noticed a fire figure standing next to him. It was huge and the giant seemed exhausted. The two looked themselves in the eyes and Dany recognized his Magmars fire in them. But he was taller and buffer and Dany couldn't remember using him in the battle. And then he understood. As he was knocked out by dragonite along with all non-fairy pokemons on the battlefield Magmar tried his best to escape his pokeball by heating his pokeball. After the temperature inside reached 2000 degrees of Celsius the ball opened and Magmar jumped out to aid the last standing Wigglytuff. He stood there for a split second and his gaze was fixed on Dragonite. He knew the danger and knew his trainer was knocked unconscious. He had to act immediately and incredibly strong will in him allowed him to evolve at that moment. Together with Wigglytuff they managed to defeat furious Dragonite and save Dany from his claws. The ambitious trainer wasn't able to catch a new pokemon this time but the experience was worth the journey.

To be continued…

Dracone
Diamond

ghanad

Reaction score
ghanad----------------------diamond

It was a very cold night ... Christmas was almost approaching, everyone was very happy!
Pikachu had already put on his Christmas suit, anxiously ran to help with what the others will need. Almost everyone was very happy that Christmas was almost here! Less Mimikyu ... Mimikyu knew that nobody would give him something ... He knew that everyone would receive something less ... Mimikyu ... Sad, he put on a scarf and left home despite being very cold ... Nobody knows he realized that he had left ...
But what Mimikyu didn't know was that everyone had a big surprise. Mimikyu was walking for many hours ... While at home they were already preparing the table for dinner. Everyone agreed to leave the star at the end ... Everyone wanted Mimikyu to do it.
Apart from that, everyone made a letter to Mimikyu telling him how much they wanted him etc. because they knew he felt very lonely ... They made a special mailbox to put all the cards too. They placed it next to the Tree and decided to wait all sitting in the room.
Mimikyu crying back home ... He entered sadly and when he was about to go to his room, everyone talks to him to go to the room with them, the doubtful, went to the room, Happy Charizard handed the star to Mimikyu, but as Mimikyu couldn't put it they helped him. When I put it all began to jump happy ...
It was very little until 12 to finally be Christmas, all excited were running to sit at the table. Mimikyu was already a little better and went to accompany them.

TWO HOURS LATER
Finally it was Christmas! Everyone was excited to go to the Christmas tree to see what gifts there were, but just at that time someone was knocking on the door, they went to open and it was stantler.

Stantler came with some gifts for each of them, happy they let him pass, minutes later since Stantler will finish delivering the gifts, and the others will deliver them, they went through the mailbox and spoke to Mimikyu. He was surprised to be told ...
Pikachu hugged him and gave him the mailbox. Mimikyu was very happy with how they had treated him, and thanked everyone. After that everyone sat down for dinner and thanked for everything.

The end

lalalaa

Reaction score
character name : thawk. world diamond
story:

The snow, so cold and pure, so delicate and fragile. It was December 20, colder than ever.

Carlos, a tall, white man with brown hair, recently moved with his parents. It was not the best time for him. At his university he was always alone, not to mention the abuse of his classmates. And his parents stressed by business.To return home from university, it was going from one end of hell to another.
Arriving at his home was to start with the routine of having lunch alone and locking himself in his room to do homework. The only thing that kept her standing every day was to watch the show that marked her childhood, whicheven with 20 years of age she could not forget. Pokémon was his medicine of each, which returned his sanity. The simple action of lying on her bed to see the show on the small screen of her mobile, made her happy.
That December 20 was when all his hopes had been taken from him. His parents saw him distanced from the world, and spent his sleepless nights looking at his cell phone in his room. The idea of ​​confiscating his cellphone was what sank Carlos. His sweet medicine was replaced by a huge vacuum. What his parents did not know is that this would become his way out of everything. At nightfall, Carlos already settled between his sheets, reached one of the small pills, placinghimself between his lips he swallowed deeply allowing the path of the pill.
After waiting a few minutes, her eyelids began to weigh, I didn't know what was happening, was I dreaming? Its surroundings were full of snow, but that was not the only thing, there were pokemon. He couldn't believe it, hiswere what he had always wanted.
He followed the trail of the little legs of a sylveon until he reached a large town full of people and even more pokemon. I could not tell very well where I was, but it was the same as the series and the games. He set out towalk between the houses, greeting his residents and his pokémones. After touring the entire town, he felt someone's gaze, they gave chills when they didn't see where it came from. After a pine managed to see those eyes that followed each movement.
I knew perfectly who he was, that coach who takes so many sighs from me. It was a network, the only and unequaled. It was ash with his pikachu.

Suddenly Carlos woke up. His sweaty body was daylight, in his hell. After showering, he went to his university to relive every abuse. When he arrived, he spent the whole day thinking about that dream, filling the pages of hisnotebooks with the faces of the people and their pokémones, after concentrating it brought him that no insult managed to annoy him.
When he arrived at his house he went straight up to his room, without wanting to eat he settled in his bed taking another pill. He closed his eyes tightly and he hope to reach that beautiful place again. .
That's how the days went by, the pills became his food and his water. Nothing around him mattered, he just wanted to return to that beautiful world.

On December 24, Christmas Eve, Carlos was feeling bad. Carlos's parents took him home. Upon entering the door he saw the very hell, his parents began to shout to release things she had never imagined. He wasdrowning between his tears and those cruel words, which reminded him that his dreams were not reality.
He ran to his room, slamming the door shut and locked. He took off his university clothes changing it for something more comfortable, cleaning his face with his sleeves. When he looked in the mirror, everything in him was off,his gaze was no longer as bright as before, it had been replaced by a sick face.
He threw himself into his bed saying goodbye to everything around him. She would not miss anything, leaving everything that bothered her behind to let the happiness of her dreams become his reality.
Gradually I close his eyes, leaving everything behind. His body was already cold on his bed, they couldn't do anything to save him. While in his dreams he ran free through the town, adorned with beautiful lights and smilingpeople celebrating Christmas. Together with Ash and his pikachu he enjoyed fireworks. Now this was his life and he would make sure he enjoyed it to the fullest, his dream of being a coach would be fulfilled. And so he spent the best Christmas he could havewanted with Ash and his pikachu .

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Arcanist Karl
Platinum

I hope y'all like it.

0Rk5eBS.png

Giovanni, the eternal leader of Team Rocket, was sitting at his office in his hiding place on Christmas Eve, reflecting on his achievements and changes that had taken place.
Now Team Rainbow Rocket's leader, leading the largest villain groups in Pokémon history, had virtually unlimited power in his hands. Many rare and wild Pokémon being captured and now in your control. Many stolen Trainer Pokémon now serving this criminal mastermind to do even more evil.
But something didn't seem complete. Maybe a final step was missing.
He had never minded the feelings of the trainers being robbed. He didn't care about the welfare of the Pokémon he used to cause harm, and cared even less about his grunts, who were just objects he used to achieve his goals.
But that night, something was about to change.
A shadow ball came through his window and turned out to be the spirit of a Marowak. Visibly, Marowak’s spirit could not rest, and Giovanni was responsible. His grunts, in an attempt to capture her Cubone cub, eventually killed the mother Marowak that tried to defend her cub.
In one swift thrust, that Marowak spirit advanced with her bone club toward Giovanni, toward his heart, and as she touched his chest, something happened.
Giovanni found himself somewhere else. He quickly recognized this place. It was Lavender's Pokémon Tower, a cemetery where trainers honored their dead Pokémon. And there, Marowak guided Giovanni through all those Pokémon spirits, killed mostly from his evil deeds. He saw trainers crying down in graves, and his Pokémon in spirit trying to make a contact that would never happen again. And in one corner, the spirit of a Persian, lying on a tombstone written: "Rest in peace, my faithful companion. G.", and a Team Rocket symbol discretely adorned this tombstone. A chill ran down Giovanni's spine, instantly recognizing that his only true mate was buried there. When Giovanni bent down to pet his Persian once more, it suddenly went dark, and Giovanni and Marowak were no longer in Lavender.
They were in a dark and cold cave. In this cave were Jessie, James, and Meowth. His grunts that even though marked by their failures, have always been true to Team Rocket's ideology. And in this Christmas Eve, in a secluded spot, they were trying to gather their supplies, their Pokémon, to celebrate, albeit simply, their Christmas. Giovanni could see there that, even with all the difficulties, their importance to each other was more valuable than any wealth they could have. They shared little food, and in the background, a Christmas tree drawn by Meowth's nails on the wall. He saw that little celebration, and when he tried to mumble a word, that surrounding environment again disappeared.
He was back in his office, but something was different. The pile of stolen Pokémon Poké Balls was no longer there. His safe, where he kept his riches, was empty. On TV, an Officer Jane gave an interview about the arrest of Team Rocket's great leader, betrayed by his grunts, tired of being used and discarded by him, and in that moment, the existing criminal organizations had been undone, and Giovanni would spend the rest of your life imprisoned and unable to spend a penny more on your fortune. This ended an era of bad deeds for Pokémon.
Giovanni was sweating, witnessing the scene of being behind bars, with nothing and no one around. He knelt on the floor and began to cry, and that environment disappeared once again, and he was in the middle of his room, crying, but this time, back to reality. At his side, the Marowak spirit was no longer angry, knew she had done her part, nodded his head affirmatively at Giovanni, slammed his bone club on the ground, and disappeared into the mist of the dark night.
Giovanni knew what to do. He called his grunts, including Jessie and James, and demanded an emergency meeting with all Team Rocket Grunts. When they arrived, they saw the meeting table filled with delicious food and a delicious smell that reflected the spirit of Christmas. As a last order, with a glass of champagne raised, Giovanni ordered the release of all wild Pokémon, the return of the stolen Pokémon to the police, gave everyone a good amount of money so that they could rebuild their lives outside the crime, wished everyone a Merry Christmas, and asked them to live in harmony and peace with Pokémon from that moment on. He called his Persian, and stroked his ear once more, which made him purr.
And since that Christmas, we have never heard of evil done by those who were the greatest villains in the Universe, and Trainers and Pokémon could live happily and in peace, thanks to that Marowak.
What about Giovanni? Rumor has it that he used the money left to open a DayCare Pokémon, to take care of Pokémon and to help newbies trainers in their journeys. That’s the true Christmas Miracle.

lalalaa

Reaction score
I re uploaded this story with better spelling because I realized that in my previous post my story was misspelled in several sentences. I'm sorry

please delete my previous post
character ::thawk ...diamond

The snow, so cold and pure, so delicate and fragile. It was December 20, colder than ever.

Carlos, a tall, white man with brown hair, recently moved with his parents. It was not the best time for him. At his university he was always alone, not to mention the abuse of his classmates. And his parents stressed by business.To return home from university, it was going from one end of hell to another.
Arriving at his home was to start with the routine of having lunch alone and locking himself in him in the room to do homework. The only thing that kept him standing every day was to watch the show that marked his childhood, whicheven with 20 years of age he could not forget. Pokémon was his medicine of each, which returned his sanity. The simple action of lying on his bed to see the show on the small screen of his mobile, made him very happy.
That December 20 was when all his hopes had been taken from him. His parents saw him distanced from the world, and spent his sleepless nights looking at his cell phone in his room. His sweet medicine was replaced by a huge vacuum. What his parents did not know is that this would become his way out of everything. At nightfall, Carlos already settled between his sheets, reached one of the small pills, placinghimself between his lips he swallowed deeply allowing the path of the pill.
After waiting a few minutes, his eyelids began to weigh, I didn't know what was happening, was I dreaming? Its surroundings were full of snow, but that was not the only thing, there were pokemons. He couldn't believe it, hiswere what he had always wanted.
He followed the trail of the little legs of a sylveon until he reached a large town full of people and even more pokemon. he could not tell very well where he was, but it was the same as the series and the games. he have set out towalk between the houses, greeting his residents and his pokémons. After touring the entire town, Carlos felt someone's gaze, they gave chills when they didn't see where it came from. After a pine managed to see those eyes that followed each movement.
Carlos knew perfectly who he was, that coach who takes so many sighs from me. It was ash with his pikachu.

Suddenly Carlos woke up. His sweaty body was daylight, in his hell. After showering, he went to his university to relive every abuse. When he arrived, I've spent the whole day thinking about that dream, filling the pages of hisnotebooks with the faces of the people and their pokémons, after concentrating it brought him that no insult managed to annoy him.
When he arrived at his house he went straight up to his room, without wanting to eat he settled in his bed taking another pill. He closed his eyes tightly and he hope to reach that beautiful place again. .
That's how the days went by, the pills became his food and his water. Nothing around him mattered, he just wanted to return to that beautiful world.

On December 24, in Christmas Day, Carlos was feeling bad. Carlos's parents took him home. Upon entering the door he saw the very hell, his parents began to shout to release things he had never imagined. He wasdrowning between his tears and those cruel words, which reminded him that his dreams were not reality.
He ran to his room, slamming the door shut and locked. He took off his university clothes changing it for something more comfortable, cleaning his face with his sleeves. When he looked in the mirror, everything in him was off, his gaze was no longer as bright as before, it had been replaced by a sick face.
He threw himself into his bed saying goodbye to everything around him. He would not miss anything, leaving everything that bothered him behind to let the happiness of his dreams become his reality.
Gradually Carlos close his eyes, leaving everything behind. His body was already cold on his bed, they couldn't do anything to save him. While in his dreams he ran free through the town, adorned with beautiful lights and smilingpeople celebrating Christmas. Together with Ash and his pikachu he enjoyed fireworks. Now this was his life and he would make sure he enjoyed it to the fullest, his dream of being a coach would be fulfilled. And so Carlos spent the best Christmas he could havewanted with Ash and his pikachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back