What's new

Welcome!

lucario prankster

ghanad

Reaction score
i have a suggestion to upgrade lucario with prankster in duel.
Lucario when using prankster has 2 disadvantages that hurts him a lot in duel and makes the ability useless

1. one of the disadvantages is that when I use prankster the fighting type moves are super effective against lucario

2. the other disadvantage is that I give the life dew to the opponent

my suggestion would be if it is possible that at least when using prankster deactivate the life dew to the opponent to take advantage of that ability in lucario.

Zecao

Reaction score
i have a suggestion to upgrade lucario with prankster in duel.
Lucario when using prankster has 2 disadvantages that hurts him a lot in duel and makes the ability useless

1. one of the disadvantages is that when I use prankster the fighting type moves are super effective against lucario

2. the other disadvantage is that I give the life dew to the opponent

my suggestion would be if it is possible that at least when using prankster deactivate the life dew to the opponent to take advantage of that ability in lucario.

staff cant make a change of a pokemon that you're using by a hidden ab, i told u in game, for use lucario (prankster) need to be smart, in HOW and WHEN activate it, if u make a combo with the oponnent have low HP, u can change ur moves, and evade that your opponent use life drew against u.

Back