Welcome!

Search results

1. C

Shiny morpeko / Toucannon forms

Would be possible to increase their passive’s dmg? (Bullet seed) I know that they have less dmg because of their weakness, but 600 dmg in x2 is too little knowing that they will use their passive once or none during the duel, also against pokes x1 that dmg isn't much useful. On the other hand...
  2. C

Steelix

Hello, can you add TM Mud bomb to Steelix and Excadrill to their TM learnset? poipolehype
  3. C

Dragapult

Can you add TM "Mean Look" and TM "Pursuit to it's tm learnset? Thanks in advance.
  4. C

Goodra

This pokes needs to be improved, I’ve seen in bulbapedia that this can learn a lot of good diferent moves and I consider these ones would be good for him Goodra Passive: Water gun Iron Tail Frustration Dragon Blast Feint Clanging Scales > Tearfull look Dragon Rage > Acid Spray Twister Counter...
  5. C

Sceptile/Mega form

Would be fine if this poke is improved, my objective is to improve Mega Sceptile considering that nowadays the dragons seems bad, so I have some suggestions here to improve it in pvp starting from Sceptile. Sceptile: Passive: Fury cutter> Dragon pulse Secret Power Razor leaf Dragon breath...
  6. C

Haxorus

I will be clear, I think this pokes needs a rebalance and I consider these changes would be fine for it: Haxorus Passive (new): Dual Chop Dragon Claw > Crunch (15seg) Deafen Dragon Rage > Poison Jab Low Kick Surf Dragon Pulse Dual Chop > Assurance False Swipe Draco Pulse > Shadow Claws Dragon...
  7. C

Test room

I would like to suggest a little improvement that can be made in the future for test room because I know that now you're probably bussy, but would be fine if you could add the option to choose the ability of the poke from test room considering that is a little annoying to create many pokes to...
  8. C

Shiny Cinderace

I think this shiny form can be a little better making some changes in its actual moveset because now is preferable to buy the normal form because it seems they have a minimun difference between their movesets. As we know ,the shiny form has a new passive that is Bounce and two new moves that...
  9. C

[Recovery] Lost pokes

I lost these pokes yesterday: Exploud lvl 130 ability:Scrappy with brick break Slaking lvl 130 ability:Thick fat with meteor mash and water pulse Caxoxd Diamond
  10. C

Alolan Marowak

This pokes needs seriously a change because I think that it isnt usefull in pvp and pve aswell and is hard to up cubone to evolve on it, so I think the effort should be worth it. Besides, Incinearoar is much better compared to Alolan Marowak. So I think a good changes would be the next ones...
  11. C

Komala

I think this poke needs a small rework to be usefull. Although it has a good ability, it isnt enough to be good... First, I would change Wood Hammer for Sucker punch, I suggest this because I consider that a poke normal should deal some dmg against ghost pokes to be at least usable in pvp...
  12. C

Shiny Eelektross

I didnt want to create a thread about Shiny Eelektross but later I discovered more details in the normal form that makes it a little better. Many people think that the normal form is stronger by far, but I dont believe it at all. Referring to the moveset I think the shiny at least gains a space...
  13. C

Timer for abilities

I would like to suggest to be able to see the cd of these abilities: "Prankster,cursed body, trace". These times, we know that we have to guess the cd of these abilites and sometimes it is annoying in pvp/pve, for this reason im suggesting this. So, my suggestion is that every time you take...
  14. C

Tsareena

Could u reduce the cd of its moves grass knot and aromatic mist to 15seg pls? I think 20s of cd on them is too much, also it usally runs out of moves during pvp. Also I would like to suggest to increase her speed to 400, I consider now it is slow and with 400 of speed, would give it more...
  15. C

Thief

Well I would like to suggest a change to the determined cd of this move and I hope u take into account for the next rebalance We know this is an incredible move cuz it deals 4.4k in dmg x2 and also has a probability to steal the held of the oponent (great dmg and good function) , I wouldnt like...
  16. C

Endure

I would like to suggest that endure should be considered as a heal and not as a "protect" in pad (yes, right now it is considered as a protect), you will ask why I suggest this, the reason is because this move is being canceled by the ability no guard, this means that the poke that has used...
  17. C

Oricorios

I realized that oricorio baile style is only the one who has a passive , so I would like to suggest to add passives to the rest of oricorios. Oricorio Pom-Pom Style should have Thunder Bolt (and remove from TM learnset). Oricorio Sensu-Style should have Spite. Finally, Oricorio Pa'u-Style, I...
  18. C

Some changes of moves

I would like to suggest some changes for theses moves: Disable:This move disables a move randomly. Suggestion: Disables the next move from the enemy poke. This change would make this move more usefull for pvp. Amnesia: Gives a moveset to the enemys poke randomly. Suggestion : Gives a moveset...
  19. C

Fairy Lock

Some time ago , I realized that the fairy lock stun lasts 1 sec less than before and now the stun of the moves Anchor Shot and Lock-on last more than fairy lock. I don't know if this is a mistake or it was nerfed but I would like to suggest that the fairy lock stun should last as before and...
  20. C

Doom Desire

We know that this move is forgotten for this reason I would like to suggest to change its formula like lava pulse formula with same damage because doom desire takes too long to come out and obviously lava pulse formula is overall better, with this change I think that many people will put this...
Back